Status: Old story reposted

Never Say Never Unless You've Tried

Chapter eight

"Please come home. I'm sorry"

Sighing I reread the text before deciding to send it. I can't believe she has the audacity to run away from our fight when we promised we'd never do that again , and that in a fucking storm?

When I didn't receive anything back I decided to call her.

It went straight to voicemail making my worry increase.

"Come home baby. Please. I love you"

Sighing I decided to wait another few minutes and then go check on her. The storm was getting out of control and I was scared for an accident.

The door opened and closed and in walked a very mad Brenda. I stood up and waited for her to scream but she never did.

She went into the kitchen without uttering a word to me and I was getting frustrated.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?"

"What do you want me to say Cris?"

"Tell me what an idiot I am , or how much you despise me?"

"I don't despise you. Yeah you're an idiot but you're my idiot"

I smiled cheekily at her making her giggle. She put her bottle down and walked over to me running her hands over my chest and then pecked my lips.

"I love you my sexy idiot."

"Love you too , and I'm sorry. It wasn't right to take my anger out on you"

She kissed me again letting her lips linger. I sigh dreamily and kissed her again.

"Don't run away again. I was scared you might get in a car accident."

She chuckled making me scowl , "it's not funny. I'm not losing you again"

"You will never lose me. If I don't love you , then who will?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrrrrry for the long wait and for the stupid chapter but I'm back , and it's good to be back!