‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

A Nightmare from hell

Couple months passed...

Zak's POV

I was trying to sleep I like normally do .. As I was trying to sleep it has been three months and half a year, since my dream had started to show up and become more realistic than a dream. When the girl in my dream came into my life is soon to change it for me, since I had found her. Her name was Cadence Callaghan,

Cadie is also a Irish girl who was very deeply rooted in her Celtic and Irish roots, as much as her family the Callaghan Clan of what she calls it. Her red gold hair, to her soft oval like face to her deep dark light blue green eyes, dark by meaning her pupils that stayed dilated no matter what. To her pale ivory skin that I so wished to see more of, and the freaking freckles that dotted her body and face not to mention her scars that her body ended up having too. Her curvy body that she had gained over having twins and of course her breasts too.

Who is Cadie? She is my female paranormal teammate, and part of the crew for our show and team known as Ghost Adventures, as well a friend of the team too. I found her by accident when we were looking for experts on EVPs.. We found her and Mark and Debby, left with Cadie soon after. As a test.. Once finishing up at Bobby Mackey's Music World and after Cadie's bad reaction to the location. It ends up leading us as partners, teammates and slowly rolling into friends.

As we started to go down the road, everything starts to change between me and Red. We went through not liking each other, to friends all over the fact of one thing. She told me of her dark hellish nightmare of a past she had. I knew just by what she told me and felt, everything wouldn't ever be the same for her again. Which I wont truly blame her either, due to a sick doctor who took the pleasure into raping and abusing her while she was in the insane asylum. Nearly killing her and her two twins that she had living inside of her too.

She escaped yes, but barely alive and her life forever in pain. Which made me felt sick to my stomach when she has suffered throughout her life because of what that foolish father her's and doctors at the mental hospital has done to her. It soon after changed everything that I saw in her, it changed me also. By getting strange sudden feelings that I am not aware of. The feelings I have made me want and needed to protect her from the pain they gave to her. Yet it didn't make me stop myself from keeping her safe when I experienced what a nasty effect that the place gave her after she left. When we went to a mental hospital it nearly costed her life once again died a little bit right before my eyes afterwards.

Since that had happened the life between me and her changed once again. I started to wonder how much of a deep connection and bond we ended up having. Not to the mention the shocks of energy that we ended up getting when we touched or bumped into each other. However even the shocks of energy ended up causing us problems.

They the shocks of energy we end up sharing and having, caused me to like her body even more. Since we were the only two that shared this intense energy. Which is very bad on my part since I don't want to lust after Cadie or chase when I know I am going too.

But no matter as much as I fight it, I try my best to keep my lust down so I wont scare Cadence. I knew she was raped, I knew she was scared of sex, I knew she didn't felt things like what I had felt when I was with my ex Carrie. So why do I let myself and her into something that would eventually hurt her, as much as I would love to have her. I Can't.

What's bad enough.. I had kissed her after our last episode of Ghost Adventures was done. Which was a mistake, because it lead me into wanting more then just that kiss too over the months that we had away for plotting where to go next, as Season two of Ghost Adventures starts up again. Now what's bad enough next to the sexual tension between me and Red, is the fact. My dreams once more is making me unbearable around her.

I started to have dreams once more again. Some of me and her together, but then there are the ones of not me raping her, but of Ivan raping her.. Which made me sick to stomach on why he came back in my dreams and how I ended up having a sick dream that I am am having now.

- Zak's Dream:

I hear Cadie crying out in pain, which made my heart race and made my boil out of rage as I saw Ivan on top of her. She was in a lot of pain, bruises and scratch marks all over body as he pound himself into her body. I when I mean pounding, I really meant it too. What pained and pissed me off more was bite marks. How did they got on her body I didn't know. I wasn't even sure he had bitten her or not. All I knew she said she was raped as he kept taking her from behind, pushing her body against the walls.

I try to get him off her, but I go through him which scares even more. I can't do a damn thing to help her as she was being raped. "Cadence... Gwenny." I called out to her, she wont listen to me. But I did however caught her calling for me, I try to call her again. She wont listen to me. I only stand and watch him taking her body all over again. As he kept fucking her, he kept getting darker and darker and even more dare I say nearly demonic. As I heard a demonic like growl as he kept pushing his dick inside of her. Before my eyes, he changed.. This wasn't in my dream before..

However Ivan had changed into a demonic like monster, clawing his nails along Cadie's already scarred body. I shook my head in fear, I felt sick. I try to call her again. But all I heard was her terrified shrieks that made my blood run cold. I hate that scream very much, it felt like she was being murdered and killed all over again. I saw three marks on her body each time he had clawed her, then out of nowhere. I heard her deafening scream and then a sickened pop that made me want to vomit. As I saw her die, that's right died in front of my own eyes. After she had died, Ivan or rather demon let's out a loud growl of release and tosses the dead redhead against the other wall.. With her neck and back broken.

I couldn't take it anymore. My body and legs gave up on me and I vomited as I saw her lifeless eyes in fear. "Why?" I Screamed out all the sudden the demon was going towards her dead body once more. "Why?" I shouted at him.. He looked at me with his black eyes. He started to laugh at me, I grew scared to angry. "HOW DARE YOU! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHY?" I bellowed, then all the sudden. Picking her up, I shook my head as I saw him head for the window in her old hospital room. "What are you doing?" I shouted. I knew Cadie had almost ended her life once while in the hospital when she was with child. That was when I noticed her belly was huge. I shook my head. "DON"T!" I screamed at him, he ignored me. "PLEEAASE DON'T DO THAT TO HER!" I Screamed once more, but it was more broken sounded as I saw him dropping Cadie outside the window.

"NO!" I screamed and ran to the window, but I had tripped and fallen out myself. How it had happened I didn't know. I looked to see if I saw Cadie, but her body had hit the ground with blood everywhere. I was in tears as I saw the lady I grew to love die. I shook my head, no I don't love her do I? My thoughts started to play with my head as I thought of how I felt for her. No I can't be in love with her.. No way. I turned my head up at the window, I try to scream for help, so I can get anyone's attention.. I looked down and saw her once more on the ground. I shook my head this is just a dream. But it felt real way to real for me

I try to get up from the window, but then I felt something looking at me, as I felt hands on me. I looked up to see the demon once more. I glared at him, as best as I can. Trying to not show no emotions except anger. "Why did you kill my Cadence?" I asked once more, I wanted to scream but can't.. I don't have it in anymore. I then felt hot pain going through my hands and I hissed at this, as I felt claw marks from him now. "Why did you kill her? She didn't do anything to you.." He snarled at me, with hatred in his eyes. I glared back, but it was short lived.

"She had a child inside her.. Why?" I asked. He laughed at this demonically once more. "Tell me I swear to god, tell me." He hissed in anger once more. Then without warning, I felt him push me back from the window I was hanging out of. I try to fight back. "What don't like that name? Are you scared of seeing the lord?" I asked in a half taunt. Why not got nothing to live for right now anyways, since he killed my angel. "You killed an angel. Didn't you know that?" I taunted Brokenly. But he hissed and snarled at me once more.

"Angel's don't belong where you are going." It's voice said to me, I shivered at this as I heard it through out my mind and ears. I shook my head. "Get out of my head. Why did you kill an angel?" I asked. "Is she worth killing?" I asked/Taunted once more again. He smiled at me. "I'll see you in hell..." With that I felt it pick me up, I screamed in pain as I felt nails against my shoulders as he picked me up.. "Angels, Don't live where you are going to be going.." Then with those last words being said. I felt him throw me, I screamed at this as I try to get my hands on the window but I couldn't I was to far away. I kept falling closer and closer to the ground....Then there was nothing...
♠ ♠ ♠
I am still going to do what I did in the last story of My Celtic Angel when it comes to the Lockdowns. I am adding things that might of happened that wasn't shown on TV.

So here is the Second Story of My Celtic Angel.. Enjoy and I hope everyone will like it too... I will be careful with how I am writing things out and make sure everything it good before posting.. Lot's I mean a lots of stuff has been planned out for this Part of My Celtic Angel. So Enjoy everyone.