‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Filler chapter: Calm Before the Storm

Zak's POV

Later on after I finished up trying to settle down the small fight between me and my well... You get the picture. I took the moment to try to clear my mind so I can go see Cadie too.

As I got into my car, and started it up. I decided to take the time to think over the stuff that had happened. Including the dream I had. I still felt the pleasure of it, long after having the dream ended. I didn't know what lead me and Cadie into having sex together in my dream.
But then again I'll never know. I don't know if the bond made us unable to resist each other or we just couldn't resist each other on our own.. I can never know..

It made me slightly pleased that I found that I was at least attracted to Cadie enough to have dreams or dream of us having sex. But another side of me thought, this was way too soon for me to start having them this soon.
Not to mention, I didn't want to hurt Cadie by chasing after her. She been raped and tortured enough already in her life. She don't need anymore people trying to lust after her.

I am also trying to keep from pursuing her too, I wanted her to trust me as much as she can.. That even goes by chasing after her and wanting her.. I shook my head as I felt another painful stir go through me. I decided to go back and think of how I am going to ask her about Anna. I can't go straight to on demanding her telling me what she felt and all that. I have to do it right. Also I wasn't the only one who wanted to know too.

Nick wanted to know what had happened between us and Anna. However, just like how am doing this with Aaron too. I have been kept quiet about the whole thing only because I felt like I wanted to keep the moment between me, Cadie and Anna to ourselves, I didn't want us being bothered by Nick unless Cadie wanted him and Aaron to know.. Since she hasn't opened up either me or Nick. I kept it quiet till now.

Nick had also allowed me to do this, because he knows I can get something out of her one way or another. However, well I tell him about what she tells me or not? I wont know for sure. I pulled to a stop as soon I came to a very familiar house. I looked for a few seconds, before going out of the car. As was outside of the car, I noticed my redhead was sitting out on the porch of her house.

I smiled lightly at her, as she was messing with something in her hands. I decided to walk up to house. However, I felt begin to stir and awaking inside me as walked up to her. Cadie looked up upon feeling me getting closer. I thought it must of been the bond or it can be cause she can hear me walking up to her.

I saw a light smile on her face, which made me smile back to lightly also. "Hello Red." I replied as soon as I was up on the porch. She nodded then spoke up.."Heileo Zak, conas atá tú?" she asked, slipping into her Irish Gaelic words. I smiled at this lightly. "I am doing alright Gwen, just been slightly tired." I said to her lightly back.

I grew to understand what she was saying in her Irish language by now..It was sort of easy, but hard also. Especially if something so short and simple are longer than the English words.. She did taught me a few basics to understand her family and her a little bit more. I then gave her a light hug before saying anything else.

She then spoke once more, but in English this time. "Are you sure Zak? You look very tired and your mind looks like it's restless." She said taking in the feelings she got from me. I groaned lightly. "Now it's not the time to worry about sweetie.. Right now I came to talk to you." I said. She nodded.

As I looked down at her clothes to see what she was wearing today. I saw what looked like hat. Only it was different from the one she would wear normally. I took in the light blue, gray and white plaid skirt she was wearing. Then the white shirt that was hidden and tucked away under a vest. Trying to keep her breasts from showing so much. However, they were still noticed by me anyways. I shook my head then went to her hat in her hands.

"Whose hat?" I asked. She smiled softly, "This a clansman cap.." she said. I nodded, "Do the Irish have those normally too?" I asked. She nods, "This one however is a from a Scottish family. The McKay's since my grandfather was raised by some of the McKay's." I nodded. "Cool." I thought. "How did you get it?" I asked. "Despite it being part of the family that is." I said, knowing her grandfather Connor was living with Scottish people before her time. But I was curious about the family history still.

"A family member died not to long ago. It was giving to my grandfather after his foster da passed away. The man taught so much about the ocean and Marine life to my granda." she said lightly, her accent slipped from here and there during through some words.

"Have you met him?" I asked. She shook her head no. But then decided to change subject. "You wanted to see me today?" she asked. I nodded at this, decided to not push anymore on the topic for right now about her Scottish family that took care of her grandfather in his youth.

"Yes, I did wanted to see. I was wondering if you want to go for a drive with me so we can talk." I said, not beating around the bush anymore. I saw her sigh and getting up brushing her plaid skirt off too, while she was at it. "I reckon it's about Anna right?" she asked. I nodded. But smiled in awe, "Nothing can get pass you don't it Red?" I asked. she shrugged. Then went to put her hat back inside on the wall not far from the door.

I've been to her house long enough to know the wall, was about the deceased people that were in the Callaghan and plus clan..Her mother Myrna Sullivan/Callaghan was there, her father who was a bishop was on the wall too. Along with her grandmother and the grandmother's twin which I learned she was named after her grandmother's twin sister. I saw her come back outside of her house then left with me, with my hand in her's.

As we walked to my car, I decided to try to figure a better way to start talk about Anna to her. However, as I reached I noticed her eyes were squinting once more again. "Want us to go back to get your sunglasses?" I asked. It wasn't normal seeing her without them, since I knew sunlight hurts her eyes still pretty badly. Every once in a while she would not wear them, as long it's overcasted or night time without lights flashing against her face.

Her eyes gained that way to due the sick torture treatments that Ivan did to her.. He removed all source of light in her room, in logical terms it meant. If she couldn't see what was in the room with her, then she wont see whatever she was seeing. By the time she left the mental hospital, her eyes were so used to the dark and been photosensitive to sunlight. Cadie was to wear sunglasses throughout her life.

"I can't find them this morning, I think my wee cousins ran off with them while I was cleaning them off." She said lightly. I nodded. I then pulled off my pair of sunglasses then gave them to her. "Here then. You owe me a new pair anyways." I lightly murmured to her, with that we got into my car. Then drove off soon after to see where we can go.

At this time, I decided to keep reminding her of why I wanted to talk to her. "So....How are you since we left Preston's Castle?" I asked lightly at first. I Noticed her rubbing her head lightly at this moment and blushed. "Been verra tired lately since what had happened." I nodded, but then caught a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Were you able to dream of her again?" I asked. Once in a while from what I learned about her dreams. Is that Cadie get's two different endings to the dreams and locations. Once in a while, depending how much of a impact the location was on her mind, it stays longer in her dreams. However, there were times the locations and the ghost inside her dreams fade away after we leave the locations.. Anna had stayed a while longer inside of Cadie's mind and dreams since we came back from Preston's Castle. From what I was thinking and getting, by reading Cadie's emotions and facial expressions.

"I think she left my dreams last night." she said in a sad tone. I nodded, then looked at her as we stopped at a light. "I think it's her choice to let you heal on your own then." I said. She had a soft frown on her face, when I said this to her. "We were getting worried about you for a moment there Red. I mean Preston's Castle really did a number on you." I reminded her lightly, she nodded at this.

"What did you think of Gloria's thoughts?" she then asked. I noticed her biting her lip lightly, as I was about to make her stop the light went green. I sighed then started driving. I shook my head however. "About what she said about her and us?" I asked. She nodded, was looking outside for a moment clinging lightly at the seat belt around her body.

I took a moment to see the seat belt hugging her between the breasts, and then against her lap. I shook my head to look at the road ahead of me. "I don't know what to think really? It was very odd how she used us both." I said back to her. "Do you think it's due to the bond we have? The energy we felt between me and you?" she asked once more. I was slightly shocked she was asking me what I wanted to ask her about in the first the place.

But since she is unsure what to think of bond at the moment. I don't know what to think or say even. I was secretly wanting to find out more about our bond, however. Cadie was still unsure about it. Why did we felt the energy between us? I never really could know and it scared her also too. Cause at one point. I decided to to a small test on how much of our energy between us can get..

So I decided to touch her in a few places, not enough to well lead me on into having sex with her or pushing against her wishes. It however had turned out to scare her and even more unsure of our bond.. Maybe one day she wont get scared by it and then we can figure it all out.

I turned one corner then went straight down the road, kept on going till I got to another turn. "It's hard to say sweetie.. I mean we barely now what our bond does to us or the energy we feel between us.. I mean it could be possible she thought I can protect you since she felt that bond between us. But I am not sure about it either." I saw her nod. I wanted to believe that it was due to the bond. But however, I wanted to remain thinking of other reasons why Anna picked us to do what she wanted to do.

I looked at her once more, then noticed how she was slightly digging at her seat belt that was resting against her skirt. My eyes rested on her lap then the center of her legs at the moment. Before shaking my head, as I did I slammed on the brakes to my car causing us to stop suddenly. This made me and Cadie move. But since Cadie, had a seat belt on she wasn't expecting to me slam on my brakes.

I felt bad at this, then noticed what was to come. Rolling down the window quickly, she pulls her head out and vomits. I felt worse as I noticed a few people making gross looks on their faces as she pukes too.. I reached over to lightly rub her back. As I was doing this, I noticed two teen-aged boys in the car next to us laugh, after making the gross look at Cadence. I glared at them as she was hiding her face a little after puking.

"Shut up and get moving jackasses." I snapped at them, they sped off afterwards for that. I snorted a grunt and then drove a little bit more, then went to park in a parking lot to let her rest her stomach some before we leave again. I noticed her lightly crying, I reached over to hug her a little bit. "Don't pay them mind Red. Those children are snot nosed brats." I whispered to her, with a slight snarl in my tone.

I pulled her hair back soon after to keep her from getting her hair yucky as she pukes once more again. I knew car rides are hard for her once in a while, especially when she get's motion sickness why she is normally sleeping during the traveling days a lot.

After a hic and a little bit of a nasty slight burp sound from her. She was finished puking and I lightly kept my hand on her back and lightly rubbed her. "I am sorry Zak." She said lightly, in her Irish accent once more. I shook my head, then went to kiss her shoulder just brushing my lips along her skin. Before moving away quickly from doing it again.

"Don't be sweetie. It happens. What else could you do for not stopping what your body needs you to do." I said, however at the moment my body went a little hard when I said that. She looked at me at this moment. With a light pink on her face as she blushed.

She then moved back to lay her head lightly against the seat, looking a little pale. I decided to not keep going for right now. So we stayed where we are at. A few minutes after of not talking and thinking heavily on my part. Cadie speaks up. "Where are we at?" she asked, I looked around us then noticed something about the streets we were on.

"Well. I am not sure how it can a historical place. But anyways...This is possibly where the mafia used to live at." I said, looking around me to see the houses. "A lot of Mafia members were said to live down here at one point in time.. From what I heard by a few friends of mine away from you and the guys." I saw her nod, however as she did I noticed her eyes locked on to something.

There was a house up in front of us. "What is it Red?" I asked, seeing her shiver at this but not taking her eyes off the house still. I looked once more, then felt a little uneasy too. As she said these words. "There is darkness in that house Zak.....Don't you see it?" she asked. I tried to look at what she was seeing but couldn't.

"Let's go alright Red." I said deciding get away from this place, however. As I did, I felt a eerie dark feeling inside me as I looked at it one last time. Something about this place gave a me a bad feeling and taste to me. Shaking my head, I started the car and dove away with Cadie looking at the location still.

No sooner we left the street we were down, the more Cadie snapped out of her mind and head. Which honestly worried me a little bit... "You alright Gwen?" I asked, going by her first name pet name. "Guinevere!" I called to her as I shook her lightly. She shook her head then looked up at me. We at this moment stopped again only this time it was to where I wanted to take her in the first place.

"That house, something evil lives inside it." She said lightly, in a very very soft tone too. No more then mere whisper. "Yeah, I know I felt it too Red.." I said, making her face me by taking her face into my hands. Also I had gotten out at the moment to shake her lightly. So I had to make her look at me in the face and eyes.

As I took off her sunglasses a little bit. To make her light blue green eyes look back at me. I sighed lightly as I rubbed her face softly. I then hugged her lightly at the time being seeing how she was shivering badly due to that place. I don't know what the place is or what's called. But I gotta bad feeling we'll be meeting this place one day in the future... I just hope it wasn't as a bad as Cadie said it is...All I can think of her saying. 'Something evil lives in that house.' I shivered badly at this.

She returned the embrace back to me lightly and softly. "Are you?...." She asked, but then decided to not push it as I laid my head against her lap as we sat in the parking lot where I wanted us to be at. I felt her light hands brush against me lightly and hissed and shivered against her touch. I groaned afterwards the rumble went straight through her body and she blushed. As I felt a light tug against me starting to form. I shook my head to clear my mind. Then looked up. "Sorry Red." I replied back, then kissed her hands lightly before pulling away.

"Let's go alright Red. Let's pretend we didn't see that house for right now ok." I said, she nodded at this it was for the best we don't think of it for the time being. However, deep down inside me. Like a dark shadow watching and waiting. I felt something feel like it's pulling me back to house too..

I felt her lightly brush a hand against my head then lightly sighed. "So where we at this time?" She asked. I smiled at this. "Well.. I am not sure if you heard of them. But their tigers and lions as well them too are well known here.." I said, showing her Siegfried and Roy were once performing at. She was in shock and awe. "Want to go see some Tigers and lions?" I asked, with a smile knowing what she felt in that place went away for the time being.

As she nodded a little bit awestruck still. I smirked at this then went to help her out of the car, since her seat belt was stuck at the moment. Cursing here and there as I was trying to remove the damn thing I tried my best to not look at her face and eyes since I know by now she was blushing badly enough that I can feel the heat between her rise as she blushed. This however didn't help me either, as my hands were very close to her hips and legs. My hands brush against her inner hips as I tried to remove the seat belt. I licked my lips a little bit, still trying to keep from looking at her.

I groaned then soon after as I started to jimmie against her and the belt. At last a few moments after this, she was released from the seat belt. "Let's go alright Red." I said, looking up to see her face as red as her hair. I smiled at this lightly as I saw her blushing but then felt a little nervous too now. Since I swore all the attention I had put around her hips and inner thighs, may caused me to like what I was doing in a bad way once more again. I decided to look around me, then decided to no way about it.

I got up at the time, as doing so brushing my hands against my pants in light taps and pats as in a way to look for keys, as this went on. I went to look down to see if I had gotten a hard on again. I with a sigh of relief, then pulling my keys from my back pockets. I went back to looking at Cadie, knowing I didn't rise. But I swear though as I did touched her, I felt like I was going to catch on fire.

I did a double check and made sure nothing else looked slightly different against the groin of my pants. I looked back at her, she was blushing which made me do so too. "Sorry. Um.. I was looking for my keys." I whispered lightly, not trusting my voice at this time. She nodded at this shyly.. I smiled at this trying to ease her little worried mind of catching me looking at my crotch.

"Why were you looking anyways Red? I thought you of all people wouldn't be looking at men there?" I asked with a slight tease in my tone, She shook her head and kept blushing at this. "You were acting different so I was making sure you were ok. I wasn't looking at your wank." She said in a slight snip of a tone. I smirked at this.

"Alright let's go have a jolly good time then alright Red." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder drawing her near me, if not felt her arms reach around me for balance. "That's British talk Zak." She reminded me a slight annoyance. I rubbed her hair lightly. "Come on Red. Let's go see the tigers and lions alright." I said lightly before we know it. We walked off without much thought or care in the world. No Anna was bothering us, No creepy energy between us, no sexual energy either. Just plain us together without a care in a world really..
♠ ♠ ♠
So....Who can guess what house Zak and Cadie were seeing and talking about?? If you guess right then yes that episode will be in the later chapters too.... I got plans for that episode. As well Magnolia Lane Plantation. Yes I am skipping two episode of before it, even though I like the La Purisima Mission.. I am going to skip it for now.

Also I do hope the story is good and ok.. So far, I really wish to know too please. So please can I may have a little feed back to know I am doing good or may work on some things which I am a lot... Just drop a review if you like the chapters and the story so far.. There well be a new story later on too... But right now I need to be at a good part of this story first before starting the second one.

Anyways enjoy and not forget leave review or comment please about the story My Celtic Angel Story 2....