‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Getting to Magnolia Lane Plantation

Cadie's POV

It was Monday, when we finally left to go to Magnolia Lane Plantation. As we were reaching for the next flight in a long and big airport. Aaron decided upon himself to film for a Vlog. Oh Aye, Aaron had developed a new hobby since the last few locations we went to.

Aaron created Aaron's Vlogs one, day while filming me and Zak together. Zak at first wasn't so sure about it, considering it was of both of us that was filmed. However, Zak lightened up on Aaron's new hobby and thought it was good for the fans to know us a little bit more between the time we film the haunted locations. Just as long we don't give them to much information on the locations and Aaron doesn't film Zak's and mine private time. Then Zak was good.

So right now, Zak started to talk to Aaron and his camera as we were running.. Practically running by this time to get to our next flight to Louisiana, and it the flights are going to make me tired by the end of the day too, since I spent most my time sleeping on them.

"What do you say Red?" Zak asked one last moment. I looked at him and then Aaron shrugged. "I reckon we need to get a movin lads." I said to the two. Zak nodded. "You heard her guys..Go ahead of us alright Red." he said hinting me to go ahead of them, like Nick did in order to catch our flight.

I did what Zak had asked me to do. He smirked at this, after watching me bum as I took off in a good enough jog.. Eventually we made the flight. With Me sitting with Nick, Aaron and Zak took their spots away from us. Sadly to much of Zak's disliking he just had to deal with it.

Also I wanted as much rest as I can, from this flight too..Eventually in the past three hours at the most we finally ended up in Louisiana. I took a while to decide to get off the plane at this moment, as Zak looked at me.

"Come on Red.. I'll make sure nothing wont go bad with you." He said, reassuring me that nothing wont happen. I nodded, taking deep breathe. I was tired by now and just wanted to get a hotel room for the night and sleep..In the morning we were to drive to the location.

I ignored at this point in time on Zak, as we gotten another vlog from Aaron. Zak was listening to Bluegrass music, from what he told the fans it's to get him in the mood and feel and connect with Louisiana.. I spoke up at the time however to correct him.

"If you want better music Zak.. I suggest listening to Jazz, Blues and R&B too." I said to him lightly. He nodded at this and smiled. Pulling the earbud headphone away from Aaron's camera audio, then gave it to me. "I know sweetheart.. But however we are not in New Orleans." he said in a Southern Accent.

I sighed and then huffed at this. "Can we go Zak." I tried to not be so rude to him. He nodded then smiled. "Of course Cadence." He said, taking his arm around me, we ended up soon getting into our van that we rented then drove off to our hotel for the night.

I at this time was sleeping by the time we reached the hotel. Making Zak look at me as he was trying to figure out a way to wake me up, without scaring me.

Zak's POV

Cadie was sleeping by the time we got to our hotel for the night. As much as I hated on waking her up though, I knew I had at least try to in order for Cadie to go inside a hotel room for the night. So I went to wake her up as gently as I can, so I wont startle her.

I could of asked Aaron to do it, since he was right beside her. But I didn't want him to do it, I wanted to do it.. "Cadence..." I called her name first. She didn't move or even made a sound. "Gwen...We stopped for the night. Gwenny!" I said, to her once more repeating her first name this time.

I sighed, then decided to go back there and wake her up myself.. I looked at Nick and Aaron. "Go inside alright you two. I am going to wake up Red." I replied back to them. Aaron gave me a goofy grin, "Wake her up with a kiss Zak.. May never know it might work." I glared at him for that, then Nick gave a slight annoyed look at me.

"Alright fine. But don't do anything to upset her." he said, they got out of the van without me and Cadence for the time being. I looked at her once more, taking a fact she must of been very tired by now since we had a long travel day today. Which was why we needed to stop in the first place.

"Alright sweetheart, it's time to get you inside a room and in a bed for the night." I said to her sleeping form. I took a moment to look out the windows to see if Nick or Aaron watching us, I sighed out of relief. Smiling then started crawl to the back where she is at.

I couldn't really move into the seat, since she taking it up by laying down on it. Also I had a good look at her cleavage too while I was looking down her shirt too. I shook my head after a smirk came across my face. I looked at her chest for another few minutes, to see a light scar above it and one located by her heart.

As I looked at the scars, I started to feel a little bit of sadness which can't be helped. I wished I can have her be happy with her body, but I knew it was hard for her. I lightly moved my hand lower till it reached her neck, I felt her light pulse going through her body and I felt more of the energy go through me while I did it too.

I lightly rubbed it. Then started to wake her up, as soon as I started to feel a tug a little bit in my pants due to me touching her like this. "Gwen, um we stopped for the night." I said lightly to her, trying to ignore this tug my body gave me as I kept looking at her body.

I went back to her head and closed eyes. Closing mine for a second too, to keep from looking at her lips.. A real man would of just told me to kiss her at this time, but I didn't want to do it. Not yet. I thought to myself. I removed my hand from neck, going past her breasts to her shoulders. I then started to lightly shake her awake.

"Red, Red wake up sweetheart." I whispered a little bit louder then before. She moaned lightly at this, but didn't open her eyes. I sighed at this. I then moved past the seat she was in, to open the door.

"Cadie, I need you to wake up." I said a little bit louder then before. I shake her lightly once more. I sighed, then decided to do something about it at this point. I don't want to leave her in the car, in case her dreams becomes hellish. Also I don't trust people either if she was left alone in the van by herself and I didn't want to leave her in the van over night either.

So I helped her get up by, sitting her up. Moving her body in the seat, soon after I did that. I noticed she started to wake up then and there. I tried to ignore the little bitty redhead who was waking up, to keep on doing what I wanted to do to her. Nothing dirty, but I wanted to carry her into the lobby.

I tucked my arm and hand under her legs and the other around her back, then carefully. I lifted her up out of the car, this however did wake her up. She started to do what was natural.. That was kicking.

I grunted lightly at this, since her leg hit mine a little bit before she was placed in my arms in a comfy way. "Easy Red, it's alright. It's me." I said to her lightly, I laid her head against my neck, and her arms had went around me to keep me from dropping her. I sighed at this and tried to count to five when I felt a insanely amount of energy go through me from her being this close to my neck and shoulders... Not to mention it was sending the a very very bad painful tug in my pants again.

What can I say, it was kind of my hot spot if you know what I mean... I shook my head mentally and tried to ignore the tightness that my pants had gained due to her mouth and breathing against my neck. I had bad chills too.

Then all the sudden she started to talk. "Where are we Zak?" she asked, trying to ignore what ever she was feeling through me. I had to wonder if she can feel my sexual desire once in a while, when we touch or are near each other.. "We are at a hotel for the night.. I thought we should sleep, then carry out looking for the plantation tomorrow." I said to her, she nodded at this. She removed her head from my neck to look around at the moment.

I knew the hotel isn't a real good one, but it can work for when we get to another one. I hoped... "Can you put me down Zak." she said lastly, after she stopped looking around. I felt her eyes on me and I smiled at her.. "What no carrying you into the lobby?" I teased lightly at her, she huffed at this.

But dropped since she was too tired to even do anything at the moment. I smiled at this. "Yeah just what I thought. Don't worry I'll put you down as soon we get into the lobby." I said, looking ahead of us to see Nick coming towards us. I smirked and kept her in my arms even more...

Soon after we got our rooms, we slept for the night.

- The next day-

We were driving to Magnolia Lane Plantation, looking for it was more like it. Cadie hasn't been able to see the location before, not even when she lived in Louisiana, she stayed by New Orleans for most of her youth since her father, Declan and her moved there.

At this time however, Aaron decided to pull another one of his vlogs so we can get a talking.. Cadie at this time was sleeping as we were driving and looking for the plantation. I had a feeling she was trying to see if she can get any sense her dreams... Only thing she got out of it, was Voodoo chants, smells and a little bit of crying here there by the slaves, from what she told me.

So she wasn't really in happy land at the moment... I looked back at her, as Aaron had his camera on her. "Dude, I told you not to film her while she is sleeping." I barked at Aaron. Protecting Cadie as I was at it. Aaron didn't stop there however. "Bro, relax... Some of the fans wanted to know what Cadie does, while we drive to and from locations." He said, but then stopped filming her anyways. Just so he wont tick me off again.

"Don't put it up on Youtube alright Aaron.. If you do ask her first." I said, hinting to the redhead once more. He pouts for a little bit, but then nodded at what I said. A few more hours passed, Aaron did another vlog, about us driving to the location we are heading to now.

I took a moment to look at Cadie who was awake now, at this time to figure out what else may be from her dreams.. "Do you think we are getting closer Cadie?" I asked, smiling at her, as she blushed. Then she nodded. "I think this road is getting us closer." she said. I nodded, then asked the person who was driving us to turn this way. A few hours went by with another vlog being filmed again.

This time it was me singing along to Oh Brother Where Are't Thou...Which made Cadie roll her eyes at me. As I kept singing poorly a little bit only to charm her. Another hour as passed and I felt something rise inside of Cadie.

I turned around to look at her, she was messing with her head a little bit and Aaron was kind of helping her out with it. I bit down my jealously on Aaron for a second or two, then said. "Is she ok?" I asked.

He shrugged, he hasn't been around before to comfort Cadie unlike me and Nick did. Sure he comforts her with jokes and talking to her.. So it's his first time actually to be helping helping her.

"Cadie, Are you alright?" I asked, talking to the girl who went mute. I noticed her face went pale to green. I felt my stomach dropped at this then told the guy to.. "Stop the van!" I bellowed at him, Making sure he did..

I got out of the van, opened the door where she is at. Nick and Aaron was looking at me, as I pulled her outside. Not to long afterwards, she vomited.. I sighed, and try to look away at her vomiting again.

"It's ok Red.. You are ok... You are safe." I said to her gently. As she was shivering, it took me a few minutes or so to calm her down. What only brought her out of the light daze she was in.. Was simple words.

But they were in Irish, but it was enough for me to get what she meant.. "We are here." As I looked at the wide property known as Magnolia Lane Plantation.. I felt the excitement start to run through me as a few distances away, was where you see structures and a house.

I smiled and then kneeled close to Cadie. "Yes we are Red. Yes we are." I said in a little bit awestruck.. I have a feeling this place is going to be worth coming too, I can feel it. I brushed my hand lightly over Cadie's shoulder once more, as we both looked outwards where the field was at we can see the structures of Magnolia Lane. We were too caught up, that Nick and Aaron came out to check on us, but got lost at the sight too..

This is going to be a good investigation I can tell already.. Then all the sudden, my reality came back to the sounds of Cadie puking again. I looked at her for a second and then lightly made circles on her back. My smile then slightly started to drift away due to me seeing her like this.

I sighed, then kept rubbing her back. I just hope it wont leave a bad aftershock for her after we are done here. I thought to myself as I looked at her once more, brushing her hair back to keep the hair form getting covered with vomit.

"Are you sure about this Red?" I asked. Last second, A few minutes after she finished puking. I saw her nod only once or twice. I sighed. "Alright Red. Just making sure." I said lightly once more again... This was going to another long lockdown too. I can tell..

Soon after she was able to get up from the ground. We went back into the van and this time actually got to structures that we saw.. After we got there. I felt Cadie get slightly worse at this too. As she kept looking everywhere around her, then stopping at a certain shack or house that she told me where were slaves stayed in or at.

"Let's give this Dusty a call again... I want to know a lot about this place before we go on." I said. I wanted to know if this place has voodoo in it to secretly tell the truth. I knew Cadie was against it, but then again I wont blame her.. She was brought up in Louisiana, so it was natural to be a little bit scared of the voodoo magic.. So we had to be very careful on this place especially with Cadie being sensitive as she is already..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the beginning part of the actual location.. The interviews well be up later on next week at the latest...
Also sorry for the late update. Had a lot of things going on the last three weeks even this week too... Also Thank you too, for commenting on the story also.. Thank you :)