‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Magnolia Lane Plantation: The Interviews

Cadie's POV

I kept my eyes to the ground for the time being, as we were waiting for Dusty to show up. We at this time was getting ready to film at Magnolia Lane Plantation. One of the said to be haunted places in Louisiana, then again I would personally tell everyone that this state and it's soil was haunted. Not just some of the places are haunted. Everything everywhere was, people would just have to stop and listen once in a while only then they will see, hear, and feel. Much like I have.

An hour had past, was when Dusty was able to show up to talk to us. I at this time still kept my eyes on the ground, so I wouldn't have to look at the buildings around us. They were calling to me and I felt them. I however just couldn't look. Not after the dreams I had last night. I sighed and then looked at Zak who also gave me a small look at me. Before wanting to go to Dusty.

So Zak walked up to me, then lightly wrapping his arm around me. We too started walk up to Dusty to meet him half way. While Aaron and Nick had us being filmed from their spots. Dusty stopped to look at me, then Zak. I took a moment or two, to take him in as well.

Dusty from what I saw, looked around mine and Dec's age, as well possibly around Zak's age too. It was hard to tell really. But he was a white male, with tan skinned that wasn't to darkened by the sun or being outside as much. His hair was a light brown color and his eyes were either brown or green from what I saw, where I was standing at.

After I was done looking at Dusty, I went to keep my eyes to the ground again. Avoiding his eyes as he decided to look at me, that is till he saw Zak next to me. "Hi, I am Zak Bagans and this is Cadie Callaghan..." Zak began his introduction to Dusty. Dusty gave me a light smile, I blushed lightly and try to not look at Dusty. As I tuned out Zak's introduction about who we are.

"Nice to meet you Zak, Cadie, Nick and Aaron. " said Dusty, in a much thicker Southern accent then mine. Then again, my Irish accent was a lot more stronger then the Southern accent I had gained through out living in Louisiana when I was little. But that only happened due to my heritage and well...The time I spent in the mental hospital too. My Irish gotten stronger after the whole nightmare ended.

I felt a bad shiver go through my body once more again, as I did. My mind and me came back reality to where I am at now. All due to feeling Zak's hands moving on my arms. I felt them go up and then down. As I came to hearing Zak saying.

" We would like it if you show us around here. If you don't mind that is. Also tell us about some of the history too." says Zak, as his thumb rubbed against my shoulder. Dusty however, was watching what Zak was doing to my shoulders, then got the hint somehow between me and Zak. Even though, I didn't say anything about clearing up what he must of thought was going between me and Zak. I just didn't speak at the time at all.

Also if I didn't know any better. Dusty was slightly disappointed by Zak's soft gesture he did with me. "Would the lady be alright with us doing this though?" Dusty asked, seeing how I wasn't all there with the guys. I blushed once more. Zak had his jaw clinched a little bit at this. But nodded.

"Sorry about that. It has been a while for Cadie to be back in her home state again. So it's kind of her well.. First time being back here. So it's kind of like a Wow, I am back here kind of way." Zak said, saving me from my little slip up. I Nodded at this then decided to go with what Zak said.

"Also if we have anymore people who would like to give us more information. We would like to know them too.." I said softly all the sudden. I needed to focus on the location for right now, not worry about what's going on around me. When the guys are not getting what I am hearing and seeing right now. So I tried to focus on the history and not on it's ghosts about the plantation.

Dusty smiled at me, then looked at Zak before nodding his head. "We have a few people that can help out with more of the history." Zak nodded, seemingly pleased that Dusty would allow us to keep on filming here. "Can we come back to you later on for more information?" Zak asked. Dusty nodded, "Good then.. If you can give us the numbers to the others who can give us more background history it be nice." He said once more. Then smiled, seeing how Dusty would allow us to keep filming at Magnolia Lane.

After a while later, we met with the historian as well the person who was in charge of the property next to Dusty that is. We went to the talk to the historian for the first half of the interviews.

As we were talking and listening to the historian. Zak kept asking his questions, then would look at me here and there to see if I had any questions to say. However, my mind was elsewhere again. For a good reason too. We were inside of the house at this time in the interview, which was the first. Normally we would save the entering of the house or place on the second day when we need to find the hot spots where the paranormal was heavy at.

Zak took a moment to look at what I was looking at in front of us. In front of us before the stairs was a painting of a man. Dark brown hair, that was slightly curly looking from the painting look..Dark brown eyes and light skin from what I saw in the painting. However what was unsettling me, was the man's eyes.

They feel like they were looking right through my own soul. I shook my head at this, to clear up what my mind was thinking of the painting.. Which made miss out on Zak saying something about how creepy his eyes were. The man's eyes that is in the painting. I looked at Zak, as he did the same with me.

We ended up learning the guy was the man who owned the land before he died. His name was Lecomte, Ambrose Lecomte or it was Mr. Miller the overseer to the land after Lecomte. From what we ended up learning about. Soon afterwards, we left to go look around the property and other structures that were around still. So we met up with Dusty again.

Who smiled at me, as he saw me again. Zak only chose to ignore him for the moment. Since he wanted to know more about the plantation we are to investigate. So we ended up following Dusty around, listening to him as we went on about the land and wooden shack like houses around us. I knew from what I felt they were meant for the slaves to be at.

So I didn't have to be told who were living in some of the wooden shack like houses. As we kept going. Zak took a moment to look at me, however. As I was busy looking at something that caught my interests or rather, I wished to not of caught my interest. I saw a black x.

Zak saw it for a second, then looked at me then at it. I felt kind of sick while looking at the black X. "Cadie, are you alright?" He asked, while gazing at it too. I shook my head. "Yeah. I am fine Zak." I replied quickly.

He nods. Placing his hand on me, then leading me away from the spot that I saw the X at. I looked back at it again. To mark it in my mind for later on. Zak caught up with Dusty then asked if there any other structures that may have been here, but isn't anymore.

"Are there any other buildings that are not here anymore?" He asked. Dusty nodded, then said the Pigeon House. However said in the Southern way. Which made Zak ask again on what it meant. I ended up speaking up at the time, to help Zak, Nick and Aaron who were filming to understand what Dusty meant. Since I am very used to Southern Cajun accent and dialect. I decided to translate.

"He meant a pigeon house. They used to have them a lot through out around the civil war times and a little bit after them. Some plantations don't have them anymore." I said to Zak and the guys, as well the cameras too.

Zak nodded at this. Dusty gave me another smile. I blushed lightly at this. Zak gave me a ok look decided to let that one slide. Then places his arm around me once more again. As we kept following and talking to Dusty about the buildings.

We carried onwards afterwards. A few minutes later. We came upon another X. That makes two so far that I had seen around here, and the second I felt a super bad headache instead of mild stomach ache unlike the first one.

Zak at this moment. Couldn't stay quiet any longer at this, as I was rubbing my temples to clear my headache. Zak spoke at this time. "Dusty. Can we ask why do you have a piece of Plexiglas on this X?" He asked.

I got interested too. But I was starting to see clearly on what it is too. Zak started too, also as he saw me shiver to confirm his thoughts too. Dusty didn't even bat an eyelash at this and said. "Oh that is for protecting historic graffiti." He said to us.

Zak and I shared a look at this. We needed another person who can answer us about the x's just to make sure we were right about them first. Before conducting on the final thoughts that it can be Voodoo..However, I already knew it was just by feeling the energy all around me.

It felt forbidden to me. Zak took hold of my arm, made sure Dusty was away from us at the time to finally get his wording out on his thoughts. "Aaron can you go ahead with Dusty.. Nick stay with us to film me and Cadie." He said. Aaron left us, to be with Dusty. Zak then spoke up once more again.

"I have a feeling about those X's Zak." I said to him. He nods at my words. "I am too Red. I have a feeling that they are dealing with something with voodoo." He said. I nodded at this.
"I want to make sure though Zak. Before we decide it for the final time." I said to him while looking at the X again. I saw him nod.

"I want to check and be sure too myself." He said lightly to me. I bit my lip lightly at this then Nick asked something for the moment. "Are you ok Caye? Normally you'll be thrilled about these kind of stuff." He said. I shook my head at Nick.

"Guys, you don't know what it's like for the locals here. Even I am aware on how deadly voodoo can be." I said to them both. Zak nodded, then looked away from to see Dusty. "I want to check on what the X's mean sweetie. I want to do that later on after we are done with Dusty. Since he wont tell us the truth." I glared at him for this lightly.

"Zak, Dusty is a local. He knows when to not talk about Voodoo. It's like you being in Las Vegas and people are talking to you about gambling and sex." I told him off lightly. "You wouldn't want people to know about the dark stuff about Nevada and the fact that you guys had the mobsters mafia people there back in the days." I said to him once more.

Zak nodded. He saw my point though. "Do you think we can at least find someone who isn't scared of the voodoo here?" he asked. I sighed at this. "It can take a while to do so Zak. People here are terrified of this stuff." Nick then spoke up at this time. "Even you yourself Cay. I can tell you are scared of voodoo too."

I sighed at this. "Promise me we wont deal with any of that stuff, please Zak." I said to him. Looking at him while I was at it. Who at the time was looking at the ground too. Zak didn't look at me in my eyes. "Zak! Promise me we wont deal with the voodoo." Zak took a moment to look at me, then sighed.

"Alright Red, we wont do it ok. I promise we wont do anything with voodoo, even if we do find out that it is here." He said, then gave me a soft look. "I know you though Red. I know you know things that we don't know. It is why it's so hard for you to even be near the x's. I see it in your eyes that you do know it's here."

I shook my head at him. "I know about it due to the fact. I had came in contact of a Voodoo man in my youth. He told me what was to happen in my life and fate." I said in a shaky breath. Zak hissed at this too. "Also I know a couple voodoo symbols. Like the X's and some of the spell casting objects too." I said lightly.

Then decided to start moving away from Nick and Zak. I didn't want them to see me like this as I was shaking from inside and out. My pulse picked up and I am sure Zak even noticed it, cause I can feel his eyes on me as I walked away from them.

Then from Zak and Nick. Zak took a huge breath of air, then decided to talk to Nick silently without me hearing him. Little did I know. Zak was going behind my back and go with the Voodoo thing anyways. Despite my warnings.

Later on Zak, got the news he wanted to know. About the X's that we saw. I only closed my eyes and looked away from the laptop that Zak was looking at. "See I had a feeling it dealt with Voodoo sweetie." He said to me. I refused to talk to him and look at him. I felt the fear rise into my body once more.

He closed the laptop's top. Then went to go get me, since I choose this time to go to the van. "Fuck! We are done for the day guys." He said to Nick and Aaron. Before rushing after me. "Don't film us either." I heard him hiss at them lastly.

Zak's POV

I knew I did something bad with Cadie. I felt bad looking up the X's but I wanted to know the truth on why she didn't like looking at them. "Sweetheart! Cadence wait!" I kept calling to her. I stopped her though by taking her around the waist then bringing her back into my body. Since I was bigger and much faster then she was when it came to my legs.

"Please tell me we wont do it Zak? Please." She said turning around to look at me this time. I sighed at this. "What if we were careful sweetie. I would never let you get hurt before while with us. I wont let the voodoo stuff hurt you either." she shook her head at me.

"Zak I hate voodoo. You have no idea what it can do someone when it's been cast upon someone." she said to me. I folded my arms. "The man. The witch doctor showed you all the stuff didn't he?" I asked. It only made sense on how she was terrified of this voodoo thing.

I wrapped my arms around her then afterwards, to keep her calm her. "I wont let you partake in anything voodoo ok sweetie. But I want to see what can happen if we allow it to open up the paranormal gate way." I saw her shake her head at this still.. "Right now however. We'll not think about it ok.. Right now let's leave for the day." I said softly as I brushed my hands along her back.

Stopping at her bottom too, while I was at and held her. She blushed lightly at this as I lightly groped her butt. Before going back up to her waist again. "I wont let any of it hurt you ok." I promised to her. I'd rather die then let her get hurt by any of those things.

"I wish we can just leave it alone Zak." She said softly in her Irish accent. I understood it however then nodded. "I know. I keep forgetting that you Irish are more superstitious and scared of the words magic at times." I said to her. Declan told me how Irish are naturally fearful towards certain stuff.

Despite the fact they were prideful people. They still shake at the mere thought of demons, evil spirits and all kinds of stuff that made them believe in God. Before Ireland's faith changed. I shook my head to ignore that though.

I brushed my lips on her head. Then let her go. "Let's go for the day ok Red." I said to her, taking her hand in mine. With that I lead her to the van so we can leave for the day.

-
-Day two of the Interviews -
---

The next day came. Cadie and I were not talking each other. Cadie was still upset about the fact, I wanted to know more about the voodoo. I wont push her into letting her talk about it since she was a local in Louisiana despite her living in New Orleans. She was still just as scared of Voodoo, just like everyone else that could be here.

I wanted to know more about this strange dark magic. Was it as bad as Cadie said it would be? Or not. Why I wanted to ask a person who found artifacts to this location and then find out more about Voodoo, as well the paranormal experiences that had happened here.

So right now, we followed a man who was telling us about what he found here, while looking for the artifacts. Through out the time we were listening to his stories and words. I kept in my mind what I needed to know about.

Which confirmed the fact there was voodoo here. A old lady slave named Agnes had said to do voodoo, before she died that is. There was strange stuff that dealt with voodoo. Like finding Yellow powder at the entrance to her cabin like building.

Cadie shivered at it. "It's a way to keep the evil spirits outside. My aunt did a couple times to keep evil spirits from entering her place." I heard her say to me and the guys. Like I said. Cadie knew about voodoo enough for me to know about it in some ways.

I nodded at this. As we went along, we kept going and going as well marking down X's of our own. "I suggest that we should do the x's cardinal Zak." The man who was listening to us, was thrilled about her stating this fact to me.

I nodded, then the guy agreed for us to do so. By talking about Cadie's thoughts. I nodded, then glared at him too. I already knew that, by what she said. I don't need another person telling me again. So we went on. As we did.

The man started talking about the stuff he found in the buildings. One of them was a coin. It was to be a coin of the Virgin Mary. But was turned into a Voodoo goddess. Of who I didn't know about. But it seemed that Cadie knew who she might of been. But I didn't ask for her.

The man looked slightly unsure, as Cadie kept to herself this time about the coin. But then decided to push on wards. When all the sudden, something finally caught my interests. All in forms of a little bottle that he had in his hands.

Cadie was looking at it too, at this time. Seeing how she knew some stuff about it. The man basically told me, it's a bottle to win people luck at Poker. That caught my interests very quickly. So I spoke up at this time.

"So you are telling me. People can get lucky by going inside a house to play poker?" I asked. Very interested in it. Till Cadie shook her head at this. Did I say something wrong about the bottle? I thought. "Oh no. Like your girlfriend already knew. I am sure. This bottle here, is taking your luck from you." Tilting my head at this in a light shock and awe.

"It's true Zak. The person who owns the house and bottle is taking your luck away from you. Once you get inside the place. Stealing your luck, as well winnings too, I am sure when it came to poker." Cadie said lightly. Making the man smile at this.

"Whoa! Wait a sec. Your telling me that thing can take my luck from me?" I asked. The guy smiled at this, so did Nick and Aaron too. I shook my head at this. Laughing very nervous about this time. I spoke at this. Saying. I am a poker player and I don't want that near me.

Which made Cadie smile lightly at me. For the first time today. I smiled back lightly. "Also Cadie isn't my girlfriend either. We are friends. She just knew some stuff more then I do." I said clearing up what the man said about us being together.

Cadie shyly told me thank you in her eyes to, let me know I fixed his error. I smiled lightly back at her. Saying you are welcome. A couple hours passed since then and we were done with marking down the spots for the lockdown for tomorrow.

Cadie was nervous at this time still, Since I decided to go with asking a Voodoo witch doctor to help us out with the lockdown. Again. Cadie wasn't happy with me asking for the help. "I'll make sure nothing is going to happen to you Red. Trust me ok." I said to her lightly.

She shook her head. "I wont let you partake in it if you don't want too ok. You have my word. It's only going to be me, Aaron and Nick." I said to her, which freaked out Aaron at this. But Nick liked the idea said. "I wanted to know what it's like dealing with the voodoo." he said.

I saw her shake her head at this. "I warned you guys." She said softly. I smiled at her lightly. "Yes, you did warned us. But think of it like this. You love it when we experiment right?" I asked. Trying to make her feel better.

I saw her nod. I started to play with her hands at this time. To keep her calm. I smiled once more at her again. "Then why not let us do a small experiment with voodoo. Think of it as a experiment instead of a spell or curse or whatever." I said to her.

She sighed at this. "Verra well Zak." Then started to speak to me in Irish again. I smiled at this. "Good girl Red. Don't worry. I wont let you enter the experiment ok." I said. Then decided to change the topic for now.

I bumped her lightly at this. "Say, Red. It's dinner time right?" I asked. She nodded. "Where can we go to get the best Cajun food around here? Since we are in Cajun country after all... What's the best food to have?" I asked.

Cadie smiled lightly at this. Which made me do so too. I knew she couldn't be upset with for to long. "If you want Cajun food. I say try crayfish and lobsters and other seafood like that. Nothing more Cajun then that." I smiled at her smile.

"Alright boys. You heard the lady. Let's go find us some good tail." I said jokingly. This caused both Aaron and Nick to groan at my pitiful joke. But it got Cadie laugh at least that was something I can hold better, then a sour face of her's or a sadden one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for an later update everyone... Been super busy with somethings... I'll try to update later on next weekend at the latest. If I have time to do so.

Thank you for being waiting and being patience with me thanks..