‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Magnolia Lane Plantation: Filler chapter The Game is On.

Cadie's POV

Night time had came by quickly for us, as we waited for Bloody Mary to arrive. Zak would once in a while talk softly towards me. Saying it would be alright and don't be afraid of what's going on to happen.

A hour passed by, when we then met Bloody Mary. Who was around a lot older then Zak. A blonde haired woman, wearing nothing but white robes and a straw hat. She was a voodoo priestess, throughout the whole time Zak and her were talking. The more I tried to ease myself up around her, but still wouldn't trust her either. Next to the fear of voodoo, my father's teaching's also didn't help with getting over the fear of craft and faith either.

Bloody Mary turned her head to look at me. A puzzled look came over her, and Zak saw this too. "Sorry. Cadie, is normally a friendly person however..." Bloody Mary smiled lightly then shook her head. "It's alright Zak. I understand she was scared of me from the moment I saw her.. Even though she doesn't need to be." She said to him.

Then kept looking at me. "It's common for people to be scared of voodoo. It's a natural instinct, but to let you know though Cadence.. You shouldn't fear all of those practice under voodoo. Not all of priests and priestesses and those who practice are evil. Some are nice people who cleanse homes for other people." She said to me. I still didn't felt easy still. "I think it also dealt with how her father was too." Zak said, also taking in the fact. That my father may haven't been a best help either since he turned to being a Bishop, seeing anything that isn't god related bad and evil. Voodoo and Wicca which my aunt does, was considered evil to him.

I chosen the time to speak to her finally. "Are the guys going to be alright though?" I asked. She smiled softly walking up to me. I felt her hand go on to me. "You have no fear my dear. This little ritual is enough to open veil between the worlds for just for the night. It wont let out bad demons or spirits." she reassured me. Zak took a moment to spoke up on this however.

"What if we want that too?" He asked. Bloody Mary then lightly let go of me, as she felt something go through her due to me. "I think it's best that if you do that, then she shouldn't be joining then." She said lightly. Which confused me, Nick and Zak both. Aaron was just scared through out this whole thing like I was.

She had soft sadden look to her face. "If you do that, then Cadie shouldn't be with you guys." She said to them. Zak looked troubled at this, but then hidden it. "Why is that?" he asked. Taking her hand off my shoulder, she then spoke up saying "If she enters the ritual it can lead her to be more open to the paranormal. The girl is sensitive enough as is and been through enough already with what she witness and the encounters she had too." she said to me, then looked at Zak.

He licked his lips lightly, then nodded. "So you are saying it's wise we didn't add her with us to the ritual then? And is it true that she is that sensitive?" He asked. Bloody Mary gave me a one time look over, then stepped up to me, placing a hand on my head and shoulder. She started to say something that I couldn't make of it.

I felt a light pressure go through my head and I backed up away from her. "What did you do?" Zak asked, seeing how I was behaving differently. Bloody Mary then smiled at him softly. "You care for her deeply Zak.. I can see it that you do. The bond you two share is a great connection..For that I should ask you this." He nodded. "What ever ritual you guys do. Cadie shouldn't enter them no matter what since it can get her open more to attacks and attachments.. If you ever do those again." Zak then got it then spoke up over her words.

"I'll do the ritual like spells. I'll put myself in those and wont let her go into them as is. I still wont let her partake them even if she asked me too." He said. I saw it in his eyes that he was truthful. Bloody Mary nodded. "It's best she leaves the location for the night during the ritual. The little chant I gave her was to protect her during your guys journey to learn more about the paranormal." She said to them both.. "Also Don't sleep with her tonight either Zak. I know for the fact you two do sleep together, but the spell can affect her still afterwards." Zak nodded. "I can bunk with Nick anyways. Cadie needs more sleep then we do since it's her that needs to more focused then we do." He said to her. With that. I went my separate ways from Zak, Nick and Aaron

However, Zak still walked me to the van. "The van will come get you after it's done Zak." I said to him lightly. He smiled at me softly, but then it went away. I felt him lean into me to hug me this time. "I didn't know how dangerous it can be for you Red. I just hope we did the right choice by having you stay with us." He said lightly. I shook my head. "I'll still stay with you guys no matter happens Zak. It may get dark. But I wont leave you and the guys go through with it." I felt him lightly brush his lips against my forehead. I return the hug at this time too. Then whispered to him. "Be safe tonight during the ritual. I am not sure if Bloody Mary is right yet or not. Only time will tell." Zak smiled softly at this. But it's more of a sad one. "Yes only time will tell for us. For now, it's best we heed that small warning she gave us. You wont go through the magic ritual sweetheart. Even if you wanted to. I refuse to let you do them with us." he said lightly once more.

I blushed lightly at what he said. "You should go now. I'll have Trevor give us a ride back when we are done here alright." I heard him say. Releasing me from his hold. We went on separate for the night. Once again, our lives were going to change still no matter what Bloody Mary told us.

The next day, it was lockdown night.

The guys and I didn't talk to each other, we just went do our own thing while passing the time away for the lockdown later on tonight. Me and Zak never talked, Aaron and Nick didn't either talk to me either. They were taking this ritual like Experiment seriously, despite Aaron isn't liking the idea he had to go through it. He only did it, since Zak told him so.

The boys however, did felt different then when I last saw them last night as we were driving the Magnolia Lane. Zak was the main one that felt different the most, his energy felt different each time we shared a couple looks at each other, yet still remained silent. What happened last night surely had changed them in a way.

As we got out of the van, I can hear the thunder rolling around above us. Looking up at the clouds, I noticed tonight is going to be a very active one. Both due to the storm as well the voodoo ritual that Zak, Nick and Aaron had done last night. I stayed where I was for a few more minutes trying to calm my mind for the night. I know I needed to be here and now, for the guys tonight.

So I stayed outside while the guys were bringing in their equipment for the night and food too, I am sure since we hadn't eaten yet for dinner. Zak took a moment to look at me, stopping what he was doing he decided to talk to me.

I knew he was excited about tonight, the storm as well the ritual is making a promising start for the investigation. Nothing is going to make him or the guys stop for the night. "I think we should talk before we start Red." He said to me lightly. I nodded, knowing he wanted to.

I felt his hand go into mine and drag me away from Nick and Aaron for a few minutes. After we got a few good distance away from the two teammate's I felt Zak's hands go to my face to look at me in the eyes. "Are you ok Red?" He asked, as he did this. I felt the energy from last night enter me as his hands touched me.

"I'll be fine Zak." I said softly at first. Zak nodded, then not believing it though, nothing can get past him at this point. "Why not tell me the truth Red. Are you sure? There be no turning back once the van leaves us for the night." he said, baiting me once more again.

I was well aware that he was, and so did the fan's too. They noticed a couple times on the episodes. Zak would bait me into staying with throughout the lockdowns. Some of them I am sure isn't alright with that. Like how they said, Zak bullies Aaron. But they don't see it how it really was with Zak.

Zak wanted us on to have our full attention on the lockdown's. If we get nervous and scared about the place and worry about what's to come. It can mess up our whole reason on being here. Also Zak wants to make sure I wont have a panic attack either.

"I'll be fine Zak. I am going to try not think of anything about New Orleans." I whispered lightly, he nodded at this. He knew it was about that. Just by looking at his eyes he knew. "This is your last chance Jenna. If you don't want to be with us tonight, then you should leave the grounds. I don't want you getting hurt by the energy tonight." He said.

I shook my head. "I'll be fine Zak. I am aware of what Mary told you Zak. I am not going to let her scare me away from you guys." I said in determination. "I know you are worried about me being sensitive about this place. But I want to do this. I want to show myself that I am no longer scared of my home state. I am staying like it or not." I snapped at him lightly.

He smirked at me at this. "Your eyes are going green sweetie. I can see the passion in your eyes too." He then moves over to me, then lay a light kiss on my head. "I want you with Nick tonight in case we separate." He said.

Which made me noticed on how serious he was taking Bloody Mary's light warning about me. I shook my head at this time. I don't want him to be worried over what she said. So what if I am sensitive to the paranormal. Zak was well on his way of being like me too. I am sure of it too. Why make him worried about me? I thought to myself. I shook my head.

"You are very unsure about this Zak. I can tell." I replied back in a whisper.

Zak's POV

I can hear the light pain in her voice, as she said those words to me. "I am, however. I am trying to do what I can to not let you get hurt Red." I replied back. "I don't want you do anything that deals with magic when it comes to opening up the portal to spirit world." told her my reason. I didn't want her to think Blood Mary's words got to me, and they did.

I saw something changed inside of her, I knew she wanted to be with us to show herself she isn't afraid of her home state. I am proud of her for it too. But I also don't want her to get hurt either. What we are doing is seriously dangerous. I want do more ritual kind of magic spells to test out if they do make the paranormal more active. Yet I don't want her in it. If Mary was right about Cadie being sensitive as she said she is. I don't want her to have dark attachments to what ever we may find at the locations.

I sighed at this. "I rather have myself go through with the whodo and voodo sweetie. It's the only way I wont let you get hurt. Your scared of that stuff as is. I don't want it make it worse." She shook her head and her eyes were back to the greenish color again.

I moved then brushed my hands on her face cupping her cheeks lightly. Making her look up at me. As I did this. I felt a very light bit of energy go through me due to her body being this close to mine. I knew I should not be touching Cadence. But I can't help myself. I brushed her bottom jaw with my thumb.

" I am not afraid Zak. I am not like my ruddy father who is a bloody Bishop. I am not scared of magic unlike him." I nodded at her, as she was ranting off about her dead father. I knew it was bad luck and ill for her to say it too. "I don't want you to be Red. Some of this stuff can help us greatly if we do it once in a while. However, I am not going to let you go into old Agnes's house to night. If she is a voodoo priestess before she died, I don't want her energy going inside of you." I said.

I saw her shaking her head at me. "I have a aunt Zak who is a Celtic Wiccan, she knows about magic too Zak. She helps people and me when I need her. Her mom and my grandmother was too before she died." I then did something very foolish that I knew I was going to regret again.

I ended up silencing Cadie once more. By doing so, I moved my head downward's and my lips on to her's and kissed her. The kiss was suppose to be a short and soft one to shut her up. However, I couldn't let myself go. I felt something hit both us, as soon as I kissed her. I knew she felt it too. As I kept her head from moving away from the kiss.

I didn't want it to end. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her. Hell, I shouldn't been touching her like I was either. But I did it anyways. I groaned deeply as I went to try to get a little bit more than short kiss. I didn't want her to worry about this night. I knew she would be worried despite her saying she's not going to let this place scare her. I still wanted to kiss her anyways.

Besides she was wide open for me to do so too. Also I don't think she would mind if I distracted her for a couple of minutes either. My mind went back to what I told her before we left to Louisiana from day one. I wanted to tease her in order to have her do it back to me. So maybe I can play a little bit to defuse her nervous tension and anger some too.

I heard a noise coming from Cadie, that broke me out of my mind. To noticed I knew she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I smiled at this, deciding to go with what my mind was doing at this time and just playfully tease her.. I decided to pull away from her lips slowly.

I groaned lightly afterwards, trying to make sure Aaron or Nick didn't hear me or see us. I looked at the time to make sure afterwards. Knowing Cadie was shocked at what I did to her again. I smirked afterwards, then went to turn my attention on her.

"I wanted to do that for a while now Cadence." I said to her lightly, smiling as I saw her face from being shocked to slowly getting what I had did to her. Shaking her head and blushing. I heard her try to speak but couldn't do so. I won this time. I knew it too.

"Also you were wide open for that to happen to Cadence." I whispered to her making sure she heard this too. Shaking her head once more. "Why?" She asked. I smirked. "You were open Cadence. By the way I am winning so far too." I teased trying to bait her into this little game.

"Winning?" she asked. I smirked again, then kissed her lightly from a brief second then pulled away releasing her face from my hands. "Oh Cadence. At this rate I am going to be win over you very quickly." I said in another teasing tone. She shook her head at this.

Maybe with me and her playing with each other it, can lead us into well.. Not being so stressed about what is to come for us during the lockdown's. I thought to myself. "Maybe we should change the rules on what we are doing." I saw her shaking her head. I was about to pull another kiss. Till she get's it, however she overcame what I was doing then shoved me away from her.

I chuckled at her for fighting back. "What rules Zak?" she asked, as her voice came back to her. I sighed at this time decided to remind her this time however, since she clearly forgotten what I said to before. "I said why not we change the rules a bit Gwenny. Remember the little game we are playing?" I asked her. She shook her head. I smiled at this.

"We decided to see who would win when it comes to teasing each other. I do one thing to you, you do something back to get back at me. The winner get's bragging rights and as well make the other miserable.. The one that loses is first one who buckles first." She shook her head, No. "I didn't ask for this." she replied shocked at what I was saying to her.

I smiled once more again. Looking to see if Nick or Aaron are coming to find us yet. So far not yet. Since I had taking her behind one of the few buildings so we can talk in private. "You didn't need to ask sweetheart. I wanted to see what makes you squirm. However, so far. I think I am winning at this point since you are letting me do so." She snorted at this I smirked at this again.

What can I say, if I can't get her to blush by teasing. I can always get her mad at me in order to make her give me payback. What can I say, I want someone to play with that would play back eventually. I am sure Cadence would play back too. I hoped. If not then I am sure to loose by torturing myself in the process.

"I don't want this." She said quickly. Then tries to walk away from me. Till I grabbed at her and bringing her back into me. "Come on Cadence.. It's not going to hurt us if we play with each other for a while. Let's say I am helping you out for when you do get a guy. Cause face it Red. Guys loves it, and I mean loves when a hot sexy girlfriend is teasing them. It makes them very hot and horny too."

I coaxed her lightly. "Why me though?" She asked. I smirked went to put my nose into her hair. "Why not us sweetheart? I mean me and you are together a lot. We are constantly sleeping together when we are away from Las Vegas. I don't have a girlfriend and you are single too. So it's only right and fair for us to do so."

I felt her shake her head at this. "I am not going to be a fuck buddy Zak." she said hurtfully. My playful side broke a little bit at this tone. "I am not going to be your play thing either. I am not someone who you can shag freely till you get another lass." I shook my head at this. "Whoa now kitten!" I replied quickly.

"I didn't say I was going to make you into my play thing. I am never going to do that to you. I wont make you into a fuck buddy either. I just want to play harmlessly with you. Like friends do, guy friends always flirts and tease their lady friends." I said to her. "We can do this sweetheart. It's not going to hurt either one of us." I replied to her.

I knew I was trying to help her also. I wanted her to make me beg for her. "Why though? You can already get almost any girl to beckon your call if you need someone to play with. I am sure some fans would love that too." I smirked at her. "I don't want any fans, that be kind of creepy Red. Beside's I am sure some would say it's hot if we do play. Beside's it's only till one of us begs for the other to stop tormenting them."

I saw her shake her head. I huffed. "It's not like we are going shove our tongues down each other's throats, or touching each's other's privates or anything Red. I am not going to go that far with you. It's just a little light teasing. A mild ass groping, a mild few kisses here and there. Or what ever we choose to tease each other. It's not very fun when you are playing with yourself you know. I am so far winning this game we are doing."

"So this is all a game to you? Don't it bother you to know it bother's me that you can just do those things freely. While watching me got into shock. Never mind the fact I was raped in my life to boot. So you think it's fine for me be your plaything." I sighed at this.

I saw what she was getting at with me, then I nodded. "I wont go that far Cadence. Fuck sakes Red. You know I didn't go that far with you yet. I am going to stop before we get to heavy. Who ever cracks loses, who ever the person that win's make the other beg. You don't even have to kiss me or anything. You can just resent me and do all sorts of shit to get back at me." I admitted.

" I am doing this to help you Red. I want you have a better life in case you get be with another guy." as much as my body tensed at what I said. I knew that if another guy wants Cadie, if she likes him enough. He'll be a lucky ass bastard to have himself begging for her. I looked from where, I was to see that Cadie was once more again. Pressed into a wall. I noticed her biting her lip a this time.

I growled lightly at that. "You better stop that Cadence before I do something that can make you wish you would never bite yourself again." I hissed darkly in warning. That got her to stop however. Then again the same thing she had done, can also make me loose too. With her biting herself.

It was sickeningly beginning to turn me on as well making me pissed off too. I knew she did it when she was scared or nervous. She did it a lot when Ivan raped her to keep herself from screaming in pain. I don't want her to bite herself, thinking I am going to be like Ivan when I am with her. Yet sure as much, the whole lip biting thing was turning me on to, top it if. It's making me want to do things to her make her stop biting herself. I was having deep bad pleasures in wanting to bite her myself, nipping at her to even wanting to suck on the parts she is biting. At least that way she would stop doing it. I thought to myself.

I shook my head at this time to clear my mind, as I felt her shaking lightly at what I said in fear. I sighed. "Sorry Red. I just hate it when you do that to me." I said to her lightly, I then hugged her. "If you want. We can stop as soon we get someone else in our lives." That made her snap too.

"So I am only a play thing till you get another girl shag. I am not going to be another man's notch for his wank to be shoved into me. I had that from Ivan enough as is. I don't want any teammates doing that to me-" I silenced her with a quick kiss.

I pulled back shaking my head afterwards. "I am sorry Red. I am not going have you as a plaything. No I don't want you as an notch to my bed post or belt. I am not like those sick bastards sweetie. When I play I really play and I stay faithful to those who I play with or have sex with. I am not a moron who would dump a woman onto her bed. After I had finished fucking her." I snapped back at her. As I did this, I noticed I was shaking her to by her arms.

I saw a light fear going through her eyes, I groaned at this. Then shoved her into my body for a hug. "I am sorry Red. I didn't meant to do that to you. I'll go easy on you alright." I felt her shaking against me and I knew I went overboard with this too. "I am tired of being scared Zak... You don't know how hard it is for me to be like this..." I hugged her tightly against me. "I know sweetie. It happens. A Rape victim can still suffer from being raped long after it had happened if they do get the help they needed. But I'll make sure to stop before I hurt you. I wont be like Ivan to you." I said to her lightly.

"I want us to play Zak. But I am scared." She admitted to me shyly. I smiled lightly at her, pulling back to look at her. "You don't need to be scared around me sweetheart. I haven't gone over board with you yet have I?" I asked. She shook her head. "Be yourself with out the fear. Do what ever you want to do. It doesn't even have to be sexual or anything kissing related. Hell you can even try playing hard to get and can get me. The key words is to make me beg for you. Make me want you too the point I m driven into insanity. Beside's it's a not bad thing to do at a dark location either, it can defuse the dark energy and tension around each other."

"Zak! Caye!" I heard Nick shouting for us. I stopped to peek around the building we are behind. Then smiled to see Nick and Aaron looking for us. I am sure as hell aware of Nick not liking me making off our Redhead either too. Especially when he knows how with her.

"Would we have to do this while filming Ghost Adventures?" She asked, however it was louder then that. Nick heard us and was looking around for us. I smirked at this, then lightly pressed my hand to her mouth. Still keeping her pressed into the building we are behind.

I then went to her ear to whisper. "We can do that if you like too." I whispered making sure my lips brushed her ear just right. She was trying to talk to me, but it was muffled. "Oh hell yeah. The fans would like it too. I am sure they wont mind a little flirting here and there. As long we don't get in trouble with Travel Channel we can do it. Just no rubbing our privates and touching them together. Also as long we don't get distracted from our real reason why we have Ghost Adventures. " I said while sticking my tongue out at her.

I saw her roll her eyes at me for that too. However, before I knew what had happened. I felt her tiny body brush up against mine and started to lean more of her body into mine. I froze as I felt her body against me. She leaned into me more and more. I smirked however getting the game she was doing now. I brushed mine against her's too, pushing her back. Taking her hands up so they were above her head.

"Don't make me groan sweetie. Nick can hear us and I don't want wish to be having his tongue lashing at me again saying. Why I shouldn't have my privates touching yours " I said to her in a husky voice. However she didn't let up, she still did it to me. I groaned. "Zak!" I hissed as Aaron voice' heard me.

"You did say anything Zak." she whispered lightly. I chuckled in a very husky voice. "Oh you are so bad kitten." I replied back to shortly. "Zak where the fuck are you?" Bellows an angry Nick Groff. As they got closer to the building. I was going to let her go, before they showed up to our building we are behind at. However, she took it upon herself to grab my hands.

As her body went into mine again. I let out a very very deep loud growl of pleasure all the sudden then let her hands go by grabbing her ass and lifting her up against my body. Wrapping her legs around my torso and hips. "You are going to regret this Red." I whispered in a heated warning. She did a slight wiggle into me and I growled at her.

"Zak what the fuck are you doing?" I hissed at this, then slowly I let her go. Finally got what she was doing now. "You little cheat." I whispered to her in a very shaky smooth voice as best as I can.

She smiled at me lightly then it took me a second to see that this was was her playful smile too. I smiled back lightly at her, as her eyes came to life too. I shook my head laughing at myself for this too.

Releasing her from my hands and having her slide off my body. I steadied her, then move her out from under my body. "Check to make sure where they are? I need to check on something." I said to her. Afterwards, I moved my hands to my pants feeling the bulge that was trying to get bigger. With a loud groan I unzipped my fly. Trying to release the pressure I had gained.

This action caused Cadie to falter quickly, as she bumped into the wall of the building by accident in order to look away from my pants. I smirked at her in a cheeky sly way. "Why Cadence, don't tell me you wanted to see that mate of mine do you." She went red at this then shook her head as she turned away from to the other side.

I turned myself around too, so I wasn't going to let her or the guys to see how hard I am or was from teasing her and not to mention I got hard also by the teasing I gave her too. I am sure as hell hoped I made some impact between her legs also. From the teasing she got from me. So I let out a groan as I released myself out from my pants. As I did this, Nick came around just in time to see me taking my manhood out. "Dude!" He exclaimed. Not happy to see what I had done.

"What the fuck bro?" I snapped faking a light jump. As he looked at me. "What the fuck yourself bro? What are you doing?" He snapped. I glared at him. "I was talking Cadie, however. I told her I had to take a piss before we meet up with you two." I said in a dark hiss. He glared at me too still.

"Also.. I was trying to make her lovely mouth be more useful too." I snapped daringly. Just to piss him off. Just for saying what hell. I wanted to give him payback for nearly stopping mine and Cadie's play time. We definitely needed to be sneaky around him.

I felt his hand met my head in a slap. "Ouch what the fuck bro?" I snapped. "You sick bastard. I told you not to do those things to her." I snorted at him. To bad he didn't see her almost gave me a hell of hard on just a moment ago.

I rubbed at myself lightly, trying to look like I was trying relieve myself. "Can I take a piss in peace?" I snapped at him. "I was just joking Nick. God what do you think I am? A Sexual pervert. Also last time I checked you don't need to bodyguard Cadence's body. She's a twenty two years old. I am sure she can take care of herself. Besides the redhead can always bite me, if I tried making her suck me." I snapped.

Which was true maybe. I looked behind me to see Cadie, behind Aaron lightly. I smirked at this too. I stroked myself lightly again. "Can I pee in peace please.." I shouted towards her. Making sure she heard me and she was still red too. I smirked once more. "We are not stopping you Zak. Just take your leak and get your ass in gear." Nick said. I glared at him.

"Last time I checked, I was leader of our team. Last time I checked people shouldn't watch other's taking a piss either." I snapped. However, my hard on died down and melted away. Seeing how Nick's constant anger and tongue lashing seem to have killed my well.. Umph in a way. I decided to do one last stroke against my shaft before, giving it a light shake to make it look like I was trying to pee. I tried to look like I couldn't since Nick and Aaron was there as well Cadie too. I then lightly took myself back into my pants then loudly groaning again.

"Never mind now. My body is shy once someone is watching me trying to take a leak." I snapped, before turning around this time facing Cadie. After my fly was zipped up again then started to walk away from Nick and Aaron. As I did I grabbed Cadie's hand. Pulling her with me as we were heading back to the house again.

"You are going to get it by the way. That's a very very dirty trick." I whispered just enough for her hear me. "I don't know what you are talking to about Zak." She said softly to me, it hit me again to noticed that Nick and Aaron coming to us was her part of the plan all alone. I stopped dead in my tracks at this.

I saw a light smirk to her face. "I believe I had won Zak." She said, before walking off on her own. I smirked down to watch her ass moving ahead of me. I was about to grab her when, I felt a slap up my head. "Let's go Zak. Focus on what we are doing now. Stop looking at Cadence's ass." Nick hissed.

I glared, then saw the smile she gave me again as she turned around to wait for us to catch up to her. I shook my head smirking at her her, Oh this is not going to be how it ends. Cadie would get what's coming to her very soon. I thought to myself. She may play the Nick and Aaron card if she wanted too. But for how long can she hold keep it going. She is going either make me beg, Or I am going to make her beg. Either way I am not going to let her win that's for sure. That trick alone was enough to make me want her. I am not going to let that go by so willingly free.
♠ ♠ ♠
The teasing begins once again. Who would win against who? Would Zak loose and loose his insanity while he is at it. or would Cadie end up giving into him.. More of this game would be going on and off now through out the series... Just to keep their relationship going to and healthy for later on.

Next chapter would be the Lockdown. I am starting to do filler chapters before the actual lockdown Chapters. Just so show how and what the guys and Cadie do before the paranormal investigation takes place.. And yes. I am having Zak flirt more with Cadie during those episode chapters too. Not so much but a little here and there. just to see if she breaks or him. Which ever who wins during the chapter..