‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Going back through time: Birdcage Theater Interview p1

Zak's POV

After a few minutes of looking at the door and Nick. I shook my head for two reasons, one cause Nick was so jealous of me having a bond with Cadence. Not to mention me just plain being playful and turned on by her too. However it doesn't count on the second reason too. How are we going to pay for the door to this old hotel.

Shaking my head at this moment. I turned my attention back on Nick again and the door.

"You are so paying for this bro." I said, then checked on the Redhead who was in front of me, with her butt pressing against me. As nice as it may sounded with her butt against me. However the only thing that was killing the feeling of pleasure. Was the fact she was shaking in fear.

Play time is now definitely over for us

Taking my eyes to her and watch her for a moment. I then looked at Nick and Aaron. "What is it Red?" I asked, before returning to her in a slight concern. Her body was still frozen and hard like it was made of rock.

I rubbed my hands along her shoulders then arms lightly to get her attention. "Red! Are you ok?" I asked. I looked back at the door for a couple of minutes to see what she might be looking at. So far I didn't see anything except for a light pressure of energy going through me and her.

Looking back at Cadie once more again. I decided to speak up again.

"Sorry Nick. But she isn't staying in this room for the night." I said to Nick. I felt what she was feeling at the moment as I lightly stroked her arms with my fingers. Nick glared at the moment, upon me stating this. "I am not going to do anything to her I swear Nick. Look at her!" I said in the lightest demand as I can get. Since she wasn't herself at the moment. Nick sighed at her tiredly.

"This better be a good reason Zak. I hate the idea of you spending way to much time with Caye." I glared at him. "For all we know she's tired and her sensitivity started to wake up." I nodded at this. It can be true that her body was way more sensitive than mine was. I didn't ignore Bloody Mary's warning once she stated that Cadie is sensitive.

I shook my head then taking her and moving backwards. "She's staying in my room. I don't care what you are going to say Nick. And I don't give two shits either. I am taking her." I said as my voice laced in a possessive way.

Glaring at Nick as if the dare him. He only shook his head. "Don't be trying to do anything like you were in the van with her and I wont go busting down the door." I snorted. I wanted to so badly kiss Cadie right in front of Nick just to piss him off. But I wont. I wont use her for that. I brushed my hands against her arms once more, taking her hands into mine. I turned her around "Come on Red. Let's go so you can rest ok." I said. Then picking her up just for the hell of it.

I looked at Aaron who had my door open till I came in alway the way with Guinevere. I felt a slight shake of pleasure when I thought of her name. Guinevere. A pleasing name despite it doesn't sound so angelic. Yet it was still nice and came off my tongue. Just how her accent rolls off her. It fits with a Celtic lady like her.

I shook my head, then went to lay her down on my bed. I came back to the door looking at Nick then at Aaron. "Do not knock or disturb till after I unlock this door and the sign is gone. Got it!" I
made sure my voice meant that I mean buisness with this. Aaron only nodded his head out of not wanting to catch me on my bad side. Smart man he is.

Nick only stared me down for a second. "I'll do so only to make sure she sleeps. If I near anything squeaking in there. I'll bust down this door too." I smirked darkly at the moment. Then went to slap on the sign then locked it so they wont go disturbing Cadie and me while I get her out of her trance like state.

Eventually however, it took a lot longer to get her out of the trance she has been through after it. I pretty much let her sleep for the rest of the day. Thinking it's for the best to let her rest and not let the guys bother her, till she was ok again.

So What did I do while she slept for the most of the day. Going around to feel the history around me in Tombstone.

--.The Next Day.-

Interview Day 1 of Birdcage Theater....

We stood around outside sitting up cameras and getting stuff set up for our interviews. Nick took Cadie for a moment to place her audio pack on her, I stood to watch put his hands on her. I felt my body rise in slight anger for that too. Shaking it off, I knew Nick was a married man. So why is he being jealous of what me and Cadie has?

I sighed, then walked up to Nick. Clapping my hands on his shoulders. "Let's get the camera's on. I see the man we need to talk to for the history." I said to him. I looked at Cadie, as she was looking around her taking in all the people who were dressed up in the right time period clothing.

I smiled a bit at this too, as her brain seemed to be thinking once more again. "Boys, I think our Redhead has a plan that is coming to her." I said out loud towards, Nick and Aaron. Cadie stopped what she was doing and blushed a bit. "Sorry." she said back, I shook my head at this moment
"It's ok Red. Whatever seems to be going on, I am sure it would be worth it." I said, then lightly I took her around the waist.

As we met to go meet up with LeRoy Colomy, the manager of the location who would allow us to be in. I stopped at the moment with Cadie, as we took in this elderly man who had hair that white, with tanned skin due to years of being out in the sun. He gave me and Cadence a look over.

I noticed Cadie, taking him in even more as he gave us a slight nod before walking up to us. "Are you guys the Ghost Adventures Crew?" He asked after walking up to us. I nodded at this moment. "Yes, we are? But um... How do you know it was us?" I asked, he looks at Cadie for a moment then smiled at her lightly in a fatherly or grandfather way. Tilting his head at her.

"Your little lady friend called us up, gave me who we are to be looking for." He said, I looked at Cadence for a moment then nodded. I should of known she would thought of something like that since normally I let her give the phone calls if I didn't get to. I nodded again then went to look back at the old cowboy.

"Then Yes, we are the Ghost Adventures Crew. We called you to ask about if it's true about the Birdcage theater. We wanted to see if it was really haunted as others claimed it was. " I said stating the truth pretty much. Normally we rarely got a popular haunted locations, we went for the darkest places where people were reported on being touched by ghosts and demons. This place was one of them.

LeRoy nodded his head yes. After a few minutes of looking us over, he decided to allow us to film here. "Let me tell you what boy. I'll let you fellas film at the theater and tell you about all that is needed to be known too. Since you boys look like some tough guys. I wonder if you three be able to handle this town." I nodded at this, I heard Aaron gave a slight nervous sound. Like dude.

Giving him a look over for a moment then I nodded. "I'll accept that man. Thanks. It's Zak Bagans, This Nick Groff my fellow teammate and Aaron Goodwin our camera tech." He smiled at us both then turned his eyes on Cadie. "How about you little lady? Do you seem to be enjoying this town?" I smiled as Cadie blushed a bit a the elderly man.

"Aye, I am enjoying this town yes. Clearly there is a lot of amazing history here." she said, shyly. "Ok, Cadie we need to go for a moment we got our go ahead to film here. So let's do this first and film the intro part of Ghost Adventures. " I said to her. She nods at the moment. I smiled at the hat that she was wearing at the moment to keep her eyes from being hurt by the sun. Then taking around the middle. To move her at a certain place.

"We are going to film the intro to the episode ok. I want you to stay here, and I meet up with you." I told her quickly and she nodded her head. I smiled patting her head at this moment then went to get the intro done. Since we brushed up on some parts of the history of Tombstone, but not on the location.

Nick and Aaron had their camera's on me at this point. As I started to walk and start the intro part of what is going to be the episode. When the time comes to airing it. After a few minutes or so, I started to do what I normally do when it comes to filming at the haunted locations and places.

After I finished my words, I met up with Cadie who met me half way, as she stood by my side for a moment. I placed my hand lightly around the small of her back, just above the small audio pack so I wont knock it loose or do anything to it.

As this happened, I felt like Aaron was filming this whole moment with me touching Cadie lightly on her back. I shook it off as we met up with LeRoy once more again.

With a slight nod to his head, we then followed him to the theater. As we came into the haunted theater, I felt Cadie stop for a few minutes to take in what she was feeling around her. I kept my hand on her still, but had placed it on her shoulder more.

"You okay Miss Callaghan?" LeRoy asked Cadence. I saw her nod. "Aye, I am fine." She smiled shyly at him. Clear enough for me to see they had a little like father and possibly daughter or granddaughter moment between them. So I smiled, at least LeRoy was ok with her I thought for a moment.

After a few minutes of her being ok. I finally started our interview with LeRoy for the time being so he can fill us in with this haunted place.

Cadie's POV

I stood beside Zak and LeRoy, and listened to LeRoy as he was talking to us. As in a way to keep from looking around and seeing just how many spirits and souls of men and women in their undergarments hanging around in the location. So I remained focused on the elderly cowboy.

"They said that the Wild Wild West never dies? Isn't that right LeRoy?" I heard him ask, to start everything off. LeRoy began to talk to us both at this time. Saying it's a Whole another ball game. Zak nods then started to ask a couple questions no sooner afterwards, LeRoy would give the answers.

"So are you a believer of the paranormal?" Zak asked, which was normal to ask people that. However, with LeRoy I was kind of shocked to know he was a believer to the paranormal and in ghosts. Zak was a bit awestruck too, but then kept on focusing on more what LeRoy would say.

LeRoy gave Zak a list of things that he had happened to him. Also told him about Soiled Doves. Zak caught wind and didn't know what they were at the moment. "What is a Soiled Dove?" He asked, I noticed what they could of been. Since I was busy looking up once more at the birdcages.

"They are the ladies of the night." LeRoy replied, Zak got it suddenly said. "A prostitute." I blushed for a moment as I saw Zak looking at me. I gave a slight nod stating that's what LeRoy meant. This made LeRoy also speak out in a light warning towards me. " If your lady friend is going to be with you. Make sure she stays close by. The male ghosts likes the ladies very much. Just stating this now she might get touched by the male ghosts if she is to film with you guys." He said.

I blushed a bit more as Zak snorted a bit. "I would like to see them try to touch her with me next to her." He said. It was suppose sound innocent like he was trying to look out for me. But his tone said differently. "Either way. Gwenny hear is used to having ghosts grabbing her. I am sure she'll handle them." Zak said I blushed then noticed how he gave a flirty look that caused me to move myself for a second to stand closer to LeRoy.

Zak lightened up on it then went back to being strict and professional throughout the whole time while talking to LeRoy. After three hours. Zak decided to let LeRoy go for the time being. "Is it alright we can talk to you tomorrow. We wish to know where the hot spots are so we can try to see if we can get anything from those spots and places. LeRoy's then gave Zak a hand shake then gave us to another man who also can help with the information.

Soon enough the whole day went by very quickly and fast.

..
Zak's POV...

I took Cadie around her middle and took off with her no sooner when the interviews were done for the day. I wished to speak to her alone. I wanted to make sure that the energy the ghost gave off in the Birdcage is going to affect me and her.

"Zak!" I heard her call out, stopping where we are at now. Which was my hotel room. "Did you felt or dreamt of anything from the location Red?" I asked, after closing the door. I blocked her way out at the moment then folded my arms to keep her from leaving the room, till I got my answers.

"What did you mean?" She asked, in a pissed off voice. I Knew not to block her from leaving but I must know. "Did you felt anything from the ghosts that may complicate the investigation?" I asked, I noticed her blushing once more again. I leaving the door at the time, I crossed the room to her.

"Have you felt anything even from the dreams? Come on Gwenny, something had to happen. Look what we did yesterday. " I felt her push me lightly as she got nervous once more, as my body pressed to her's.

"I don't want to talk about what happened in the car." She said suddenly. That got my attention, So it wasn't her trying to play our game then. I thought to myself. "What happened?" I asked, she blushed then shook her head. I stepped closer. "It wasn't due to our game sweetheart, I know it wasn't that." I said, even though I was hoping it was. Cause let's face it, that was way to damn hot between me and her.

It felt like I couldn't get enough of her. "Can we stop?" she asked, making me come out of my thoughts. I shook my head at the wrong moment which made her give me a scared look. "Stop what?" I asked. She shifted nervously then.

A part of me knew what she meant for us to stop, however. I didn't want to stop what we are doing, another part of me didn't want us to stop. "You mean our game?" I asked, she nod shyly. I shook my head and that made her nearly ran for the door.

I grabbed her to keep from running, taking her around her middle. "Hold on Red, I didn't finish what I wanted to say." I replied quickly. She fought against me, and I brought her closer to my body to keep her from fighting. "I don't want to play Zak. I never wanted to do it. You made me!" she kept on pushing and pulling and wiggle against me. I grunted each time I kept my hold on her, as her body moved against mine.

Damn, I thought to myself. " You forced me to do this." I glared darkly very quickly as she accused me of forcing her. " I didn't do jack shit sweetie." Ok that was a lie, I may have had forced her a bit. But she went with what I said, surely there was something made her choose. Then all sudden, I was pulled back to reality once more again.

I felt her slipping and me falling, during the whole time I had my mind busy. She slipped upon herself causing us to both fall over. I grunted as we hit the floor. My backend hit the ground and Cadie landed herself into my body, while trying to catch herself her hands went to the crotch of my pants, where my groin was at. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from moving off me.

"Easy Red!" I hissed in a painful tone, as her hand grabbed my dick. I grunted a bit more then moved to try to get her off me. " Release Guinevere, for the love of god release me." I hissed in pain. She released and I groaned then landed on the floor with my back against the floor and her body heated badly. I groaned after a few minutes of shock and pain. "I am sorry." She said shyly.

I shook my head, then moved her and I slowly. "We can't stop what we are doing sweetie. I know you're scared, but I wont go any further than what we do now." I said, I had my head down on her chest trying to overcome the pain a couple more minutes.

We stayed like that for a very long while till the pain went away from my lower area. The ever so soothing lingering scent of lavender came into my nose again, as I kept myself on her chest. I groaned then rolled over as I heard her squeak out. "I am not doing anything. " I said after feeling her energy skyrocket as my face laid between her boobs.

I shifted my body slowly and hissed lightly. " I am sorry. What should I do to make it?...." she trailed off. I knew she was sorry now that she knew she grabbed me a lot harder. I grunted a chuckle from her question. "Let me rest here for right now, till the pain goes away. Since I am no need to getting up till the pain goes away. Your stuck with my face against your breasts." I said to her, I felt her getting heated up in blush.

"So let's say this is payback for grabbing me." I said, as I caught more of Cadie's scent in my nose. I moved my head again to take in more of it. "Are you smelling me?" She asked, I was tempted to brush my mouth along the valley of where her breasts are at. But I didn't want anything else making it's mark on my already aching groin.

"Take this as a light very light punishment from me." I said, finally deciding I'll keep doing this till my ache and pain goes away. We stayed there for another while longer. I gave a light chuckle all the sudden then squeezed my arms and head further between her breasts.

"What?" she asked, I pulled away to shake my head at her. " I Gotta say. You got one hell of a grip sweetie. I gotta make sure you don't go to hard in the future." I said to her. She blushed at this, "Why didn't you did this with the asshole who raped you?" I asked.

My thoughts came to me, as I tried to think she could of done anything to fight off her doctor back then. "If I did anything such as biting him or cause him pain he would make it. Ten times worse later on." She said.

I hissed at this. "So you have done it a couple times then huh?" I asked. She nodded, I sighed then lightly placed a small but light kiss between her boobs. Then moved away from the spot. "He did bitten you then right?" I asked, I felt sick thinking he could have bitten her where her privates are at. Then again I wouldn't put it past the sadist to do that.

I then moved myself again, once I felt the pain ease away from my own private area. I looked down at her for a moment to see it on her face. "He left bite marks on me around my thighs." she said shyly. I nodded. I would of made the move to touch her there. I lightly took my hand to brush her leg to her knee.

Her body moved slightly against my touch as I kept lightly brushing her leg, I stopped every few minutes to touch the light marks that I knew was her scars. All the sudden the pain she gave me, felt less then that pain she went through, Over and over again.

My fingers brushed lightly to the point they hidden under the skirt, touching more of the scars that he gave her for each time she fought, but lost. My mind racing inside my head, I knew I shouldn't have pushed her into the game we did. It was like I was forcing myself, but I knew I wasn't. Was I?

I got brought back to reality all the sudden, when I heard a noise coming from Cadie once more again. I looked at her, to see she had her eyes closed on me. Did she just moan? I asked myself. I tried doing what I did before. Brushing my thumb against a area and it caused her to do it again and I smiled a bit at that reaction she made.

"Look at me Cadence!" I said in light demand, which she opened her eyes to look at me. The pain from my groin was totally forgotten at this point in time and I moved myself in between her legs not going any further then I wanted.

I was going to ask if she wanted to me to stop with the games, but it never came to my mouth. When I did open it to speak. "You never told me to stop." Was the only words that came out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said before. Sorry for the very late update. Been without internet for a while. Only time I could write was either after work hours where I had Wifi or friends who has internet.. Thanks for waiting patiently. I'll have a new chapter up, when I can get the chance to write and post.