‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Teammate Jealously

-- (Before Preston Castle's Interview)

Zak's pov

I looked behind me, for a few moments to check on Cadie once again. I knew she was fast asleep while Nick was driving us to Ione, California. I just wanted to check on her and see how she was doing. Since we decided to drive to our next location which is called Preston's Castle.

Since we decided to do it that way, it meant little of spending time with her. Since she has motion sickness badly, she chose the time to sleep as much as she can.. If she wasn't asleep, she would be trying to figure out what her dreams meant.

I forgot to mention this, but Cadence often if not always get's dreams of the up coming locations and ghost hunts we go to. Now I know some would have a hard time trying to believe it. I mean at first I was a little skeptic myself.. Except for one thing, Cadie never went to the locations or heard of them in her life. Also she was never wrong about what had happened at the places too.

Why I developed on studying her as well the paranormal too. I wanted to know why she got the dreams? Did the people who became ghosts want her to know something or not? Why are they showing her how they died. What's more, I decided to take it upon me to reading her body and her facial expressions.. Let's say that became a thing for me, so she wont end up in the hospital again, or have a bad panic attack too. Why we wont go to mental hospitals.. I mean I do want to go to some, but right now.. I need to make sure she'll be ok before going to into one again.

Nick took a moment to speak at this time, while catching me looking at our redheaded teammate. "Something changed Zak." He said, I ignored it. Yes, everything had changed around me and Cadie. This change is also being known by Nick and Aaron too.. No I never told my two friends that I had kissed Cadie while we were in my car. It only happened once anyways... So it shouldn't be causing a stir between us.

"What do you mean something has changed?" I asked, after a minute or two. Pulling my attention on Nick while I was at it. "You know what I mean Zak. Since the Ryan Buell incident, you two had gotten way to close to each other." He said, hinting towards Cadie.

I did my best to not glare. "It's been a slap for me to wake up Nick. It made me realize how much Cadie has left a impact on our lives.. It wouldn't been the same if she left us. You know it too. We went through hell with her... That is worth keeping her in our lives." I said.

Nick nodded at this. I decided to still stay on the subject for a moment. "I thought you'd be happy that she is staying with us?" I asked. Nick shook his head. "I am glad she is staying Zak. Believe me I am. The only thing is, something between you and her had changed big time." he said I ignored him for that too.

Aaron spoke up. "It's like you and Cadie had sex or something afterwards.. Just not telling us that you did. Which explains why you wont stop looking at her even more." He said. I shook my head. "We didn't do any of that stuff." I reasoned with Aaron.

I decided to change topic again. "Let's stay focused on Preston's Castle alright.. That is to be our main focus for right now. Not me and Cadie having sex." Nick nodded his head at the time.. "Why did you want to go here anyways Zak? You never let Cadie's dream get to you like this.. I mean yeah, her dreams can be a good warning for us. But this is the first time we actually went to a location she had a dream about." He reminded me.

I nodded at this. It was true, we never went to locations just due to her dreams in the past, we still went yes. But not like because she dreamed of them. We went there just cause we wanted too. However this time, it's different. What did Cadie keep dreaming of? What did the place want with us?

I looked behind me again, noticing she was waking up slowly. "You alright Red?" I asked. She nods her head slowly for a moment. "Is it about Anna again?" I asked, hinting towards her dream again. She nods once more then yawned.

I knew Anna is a lady Cadie had kept on dreaming of over the last few days. She wont tell me anymore about her either. "Do you want to talk about it once we get inside?" I asked, looking to see we pulled up to a hotel for the night. We were in Ione anyways for the night. We might as well stop for the night too.

She only nod her head yes. I smiled at this slightly, I knew she trusted me a lot with the dreams of her's too.. However, Nick is thinking otherwise. "Why do you two always talk alone when it comes to her dreams Zak?" he asked suddenly. I glared lightly at this.

"Not now Nick. I am tired and I want food to eat too. I am sure Cadie needs her medicine taking right now too. Am I right Red?" I asked her at the last minute. That didn't stop Nick of course. "That is always the excuse you pull on us Zak? How do you think we feel with you two keeping stuff from me and Aaron?" he asked.

Cadie sighed at this. "It's not that I trust you two. I do trust you guys both.. But right now, I feel better knowing Zak knows so we know what to expect." She said to Nick, protecting me in the process. Nick looked like he got hurt cause of this.

"I would like to know what you are dreaming of too? You and Zak had been so secretive with this dream stuff of yours. You should be able to trust everyone on the team instead of just one of us." He said. Cadie glared at this hurtfully. I glared at him cause of the hurt look Cadie had.

"Nick, lay off. You know how she feels about telling us about the things she knows and gets. If she trusts me, then it's enough for right now." I said, protectively. "Eventually I well tell you guys..""Red you don't need to talk anymore on this topic alright.. Let's talk about it in my room alright." I said to her.

Keeping the two form arguing. I don't like it when Cadie and Nick fights, especially when it came to me. Cadie nods her head and didn't say anything only got out of the van, once Nick stopped all the way for us to get out. I sighed at this.

Getting out also so I can chase the redhead and make sure she didn't get hurt once I found out why.. She was puking again. "You alright Red?" I asked, steadying her so she wont loose her balance.

She didn't say anything for a moment. I just rubbed her back at the time.

Nick's POV

I cursed to myself and stayed where I was for a while. When I saw our leader and friend go to Cadie. I should be happy that she stayed with us. I shouldn't be upset at all.. Yet why I am feeling jealous over Zak?

Zak didn't care about her, until she had her dreams and he found out she was the one from his dreams. That I understand can make Zak change suddenly. Yet there was something much more going then just her dreams.

I should be happy, Zak is on her side. Yet. "You wished you were trusted more then Zak?" Aaron asked suddenly. I shook my head. "Does it show?" I asked. He nods, "Dude, I don't see why you fight with them.. If Zak cares for her it's all good. Right?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Don't you want to know what they are talking about though Aaron? She told me first of her dark hell. Yet still get's further with Zak by trusting him? I found her first. "I said to Aaron. He nods his head.

"They know bro. They know you were the one that found her.. But let's forget who saw her first.. Zak did by his dreams.. That goes for something. Also it seems to me you developed feelings for Cadie too." I shook my head.

"I do not like Cadie. I do, but not like Zak does. I am a married man." Aaron sighed at this, then shook his head. "I just want you three to stop fighting. You are hurting Cadie just like Zak is at times too.. She trusts him, it's a good thing that she does. Wouldn't you want them to be friends?" he asked.

I sighed. "Friends do not get close like they are being.. Ever since Ryan Buell left without her, they changed too.. I know it but they wont say what had happened." This made Aaron stop to think.. "Like they are secretly dating?" he asked.

"Dating isn't a bad thing.. The fact is Zak.. He knew Cadie is raped, yet he pushes her into having sex with him. I don't want her hurt. It's bad enough Declan started to slowly be friend Zak too." I heard Aaron laugh at this.

"Bro! Your jealous, it's plain to see that you are. Just like how Zak is when guys pay attention on Cadie." We stopped to watch the two teammates and strange enough couple. Aaron smirked. "They do make a good couple though. Zak has what he needs in Cadie, Like Cadie with him too. They just fit together."

I shook my head. I knew they are good together. Yet why do I not like to be together? As much it's very painfully obvious that they have feelings for each other. I just don't know what to think at the moment.

"Do we still have the bet going on?" he asked. I shook my head. "No point and keeping the bet going when we know these two are already going to have us both broke." I said. "Or rich." Aaron said. I knew he wanted them together. I did too for a little bit.
However it changed very fast.

I sighed, I hate to say it. But Aaron is right. I am having a petty jealously issue that doesn't need to be here right now. We need to focus on why Cadie is having us go to Preston's Castle. More importantly, Why did Zak go through with it? When in last season, we didn't go by her dreams. We just went to the locations without her telling us about them. Unless there is a risk that can be life threatening.

That is the only way she'll tell us. This one however. Got me all confused about this location and this dream of her's.. Who is this Anna Zak asked about? Why are we being lead here? Did Anna need our help or Cadie's, is that why Zak allowed her to do so. And agreed we can go as long Cadie wont get hurt? So many questions ran around in my head.

I then looked to see the two gone from our sights. Aaron only smirked in a rather weird and sly way. "What bro?" I asked. I then noticed that his camera had been filming to the Zak and Cadie during the moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked, then smirked at this. For a brief second, maybe there is some good from their secret or this case non-to- secret relationship.. All I know is they do really need one another. I don't like it at times due to Zak pushing it for her.. But I am pretty sure she can make him wait for her.

"Let's get out of here alright. I am hungry and tired both. Also let's not tell the two that you were filming them." Aaron smiled at this. " I am thinking about doing the behind scenes kind of filming for Ghost Adventures.. I am sure the fans would love the Vlogs too. Especially when it comes to seeing these two have moments together." I shook my head at this.

"Just don't film them to much. We would both know what Zak would do to you if he finds out." He nodded at this. "Not unless I say the fans are very curious about the show and us between filming the locations it's not." he said.

I sighed, and this is how Aaron's Vlogs is going to be started.. And A Start of bitter jealously between me and Zak too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is when Preston's Castle will go under way.. Also Yes. I do want Nick a little bit jealous of the bond between Zak and Cadie. No I am not having Nick have romantic feelings for her either. Since he is a married man.. Also Yes. I am aware of what had happened to Nick too..

I am still going to write out the older episodes still. But afterwards getting to Book Three.. I might end the series when Nick leaves team.. So yes it's kind of hard writing this story and it's series out, due to Cadie and Nick have a brother sister kind of bond.. Despite their fights that they get.. I figured it be a good way to have the story end.. But also have a bittersweet yet happy kind of ending towards the end.. Just saying that now Readers.. Yes, there is a Story Book Three. Maybe a small story afterwards. But not sure. Also There is going to another story i am working, that is away from MY Celtic Angel too.. That one be up around January or February.