Status: Updates Might be slow for the first chapters... please bear with me!

When Wolves Come Out to Play

When She Wakes... What will happen then?

I woke to the noise of Nyla moving in her bed. I myself had just barely made it into her room and closed the door before I'd passed out on the floor next to her bed. I somehow managed to stretch silently, then rolled over and stood up, proceeding to stretch my legs. It was in this moment Nyla opened her eyes and looked at up me.
**********
I heard the leaves crunching and the twigs snapping, the wing whistling through my hair. My face was buried in a mass of fur, but the scent from it was so familiar, so close... I had to open my eyes to see who he was, I had to! His scent grew ever nearer, and...

I opened my eyes slowly.... to the lower abdomenal area of a man, whose jeans fit quite nicely around his... I flushed as I told myself I knew better, but... Damn. As I looked up, I saw the slight, thin line of the happiest of trails, then a smooth-looking, lightly tanned 6-pack. Yummy.... I forced myself to look even higher, but I didn't have to because him face was in front of mine in moments. I inhaled, and his scent filled my nose. It was like breathing in fresh forest and nature, along with a hint of firewood and the scent of male hormones. I looked at his face and found myself lost in his beautiful blue eyes for a moment, then managed to look at his finely shaped mouth.

Something took control of my hand, as I gripped the hair on the back of his head and kissed him. In the moment, I wanted him so bad my insides were burning. I saw the surprise flicker in his eyes, but then he kissed me back. I slid my tongue into his mouth and tasted minty freshness. I moaned slightly, getting a low groan from him. My mind told me in a split moment he was Markus. Markus gently pushed me onto my back with his left and used his right to support himself as he positioned himself inbetween me. I felt his lips leave mine for a moment, and he looked at me.

Our breathing was loud and raspy. But all I saw was the lust and desire in his liquid blue eyes. He kissed me, then proceeded to kiss the side of my neck. I felt his cock against my leg and moaned slightly. His hands went to play with my breasts. Then he nibbled my neck, and I saw red.

“Ow!" I said, flinching. Markus groaned and proceeded to bite me again. This time, it really Hurt.

“Ow! Markus, stop, you're hurting me!" I cried, and he pushed himself up and away from me.

“I'm sorry Nyla, I-I didn't mean to..." He quickly swooped down and licked my my neck. When he pulled back, my eyes must've been question marks, cuz he said “You were bleeding, sorry." But there was a slight lusty smile in eyes.

“Are you alright? After yesterday, I would understand if you were still in pain," he said, removing himself from inbetween me. He proceeded to lay next to me, one arm propping up his head.

“Yester- oh!" I exclaimed, as yesterdays events filled my mind. “Yeah, I feel okay... I wanna punch that cocky bitch Krissy in the face though, the next time I see her... Actually, that makes me wonder, how come you're not in jail?" He snickered, then his eyes got serious.

“Kyle wiped their memories clean. He made them remember everything up to me asking you out. He replaced the scene that happened next-I'll explain in a moment- with Krissy storming out after one of her friends told her what had just happened. You said yes, we ate, and I walked you home. But I told him to leave Krissy's memories the same, just for the hell of it." At this, Markus laughed. I smiled. He then told me eberything that had really happened. How Krissy beat me up. How he Shifted, and was about to help until he noticed that I did. How he had to bite my neck to stop me. How he ran with me on his back and took me home. And about the Legend of Two. When he finished. I was completely shocked. I mean, he just told me that we were fucking werewolves!

“So it seems you don't entirely believe me. Here, I'll show you right now-" “Not inside you won't!" My dad walked in.

“Nyla, how do you feel?" he asked. He looked genuinely worried.

“I feel fine now, daddy thank you." I looked him in the eye and asked, “Is it true? Am I really...?" He nodded.

“Come, you will see shortly." He helped me stand up and walked toward my door. I went to take a step and lost my balance.

“Ah!" Markus' arm were around me in an instant.

“ I'll carry you, love. How about that?" I nodded as my face flushed. He swooped his arm under my legs and picked me up. I buried my face into his bare chest until we got outside. We walked into the woods in our backyard until we got into an open yet secluded area with 2 white benches. He placed me down on a bench. Markus looked at Dad and he nodded.

I heard Markus grunt, then saw him Shift before my eyes. His front covered with beautiful white fur as his muscled rippled and formed in it. His head stretched out into the shape of a werewolf head. I noticed his entire backside, along woth a tail, was black. I stared with my eyes wide. He was so... gorgeous!

“Now you, Nyla." Dad walked over and unclasped my necklace, which was the head of a silver wolf painted on wood. As soon as he removed it, I felt me body ache. I looked at Markus, and I felt his dominance take me over. 'Let it happen.' I heard his voice in my head as i dropped to the ground.

I'll never forget the pain of Shifting. It hurt like a motherfucker.

My hair swayed in front of my face and for a split moment, I saw that it was pure silver. Then I felt the pain as my joints changed and shifted. I cried out in pain, and heard Markus' voice in my head again. 'Let it happen, baby, don't fight it, it'll only make it worse.' I relaxed myself as best I could, and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I heard was... looking DOWN at Markus?

“Beautiful, ain't she?" I heard Markus say. My dad smiled and looked at me. I heard footsteps running behind me and swiveled around to see my brother running at me, holding a bag of what smelled like my clothes.

“Whoa Nyla, calm down, it's just me! Damn, you're big."

Eric set down my clothes next to me: shirt and bra. Where were my pants? 'You're wearing them.' I heard Markus in my mind. I looked down and indeed I was.

“It's time to shift back, Nyla. Just relax and think of returning to normal again," Markus said. I did so, and found myself standing there in front of them. My dad had turned away after Markus spoke, but Markus and Eric were looking at me.

"Ooo! Nice tits, sis!" Eric said, laughing. I saw Markus flush and look away, and I hurried and covered myself. My dad sighed and shook his head.

“Dammit, Eric!" I turned and quickly put my clothes on. My dad turned around and handed me my necklace and told me to always keep it on unless it's an emergency.

“Come on, sis, mum's at home, and she made steak for lunch! Come on, I'm hungry, let's goo!" Eric said, pulling my arm and forcing me to run with him.

Markus and Dad kept in stride with us, and I felt so alive! I laugjed as my feet hit the dirt and the wind flew through my hair. Everyone else laughed, too.

As we neared our backyard, my dad stopped us. He looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

“Nyla, you do realize what all of this means, right? It means we need to work on your abilities, and prepare for the war. I hope you're ready."

I looked at him and took a deep breath, then sighed. “Ready as I'll ever be, dad." He smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Good, your training will start tomorrow with Markus and it will be very difficult! Now, let's go, I'm starving and that steak smell isn't helping me!" It was true, the steak did smell pretty good, even from the woods. We laughed and ran for home. 'Maybe this won't be so difficult after all, I thought.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updating! It just took me a while to gather up my thoughts into a next chapter... I apologize >.< Yes, there was intimacy. Yes, there will be more. When? You'll see. ;)