I'm Anxiously Awaiting Your Arrival Now

I Hate The One's Who Love To Hate.

He started saying something I couldn’t hear, probably because my music was so loud. I put my finger up and pulled out my left ear bud and let my music fill the bus.
He smirked at me. “Sweet music.”
I smiled. “Yeah, Underoath is pretty rad.”
“Yes they are.” he agreed. “So what’s your name?”
“Delilah.” I answered.
“Got a last name Delilah?” he hinted
“I do.” I said. “But I’m not telling you.”
“Oh and why is that?” He questioned putting his hands under his chin.
“Because, 1,” I held up one finger. “I don’t know your name. And 2,” I put up a second finger, “You could be some creepy stalker and try to kill me.” I said.
He chuckled. “Well in that case,” he stuck his hand over the seat, “I’m Max Green. And I am not a creepy stalker.”
“Good to know.” I smiled and looked over at the two boys across the aisle. “My last name is Baker, by the way. Who are they?”
“I’m Bryan Money.” The blond one said pointing to himself. “And this is Ronnie Radke.” he pointed at the one with the nose ring. Who merely nodded and muttered a “Hey.”
I nodded back and turned to face Matt again.

“He’s normally really loud.” Max whispered.

“I heard that.” Ronnie said pulling on his hair.

The bus pulled up to the school and slowed before coming to a complete stop and then stopped at the curb. I jumped up as soon as the doors opened. I stepped off the bus and walked over to the sidewalk filled with people.
Speaking of people, there were people everywhere. But there were still more people in California.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly and turned around. Only to see Ronnie standing there. “Let me see your schedule.” he demanded sticking out his hand. I handed him the small yellow piece of paper.

“Okay, let’s see...we have, all hours together except 2nd and 7th hours, and we have the same lunch so that’s awesome.” Ronnie announced.

“Do I have any classes with anyone else?” I asked hopefully.

“Yeah, you have 1,2,3,and 7 with Max and...5,7 and 8 with Bryan and 2 and 4 with Lauren. Oh! And we all have the same lunch.” he replied happily.
“Sweet.” I said.

“Oh yeah.” he agreed but was drowned out by the warning bell.
“Okay, so now we go to home room?” I wondered, looking around and seeing all the people moving into the school.

Ronnie nodded and looked back down at my schedule.
“Yeah we do, and you have Mr. Gates. I don’t have him but I think I know someone that does. Come on lets go.”
He grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me toward the school. I hadn’t even realized that Max and Bryan had already disappeared into the crowd of people. We walked through the double doors and into the school. We walked past hundreds of kids, most were giving me looks. Confused looks, like ‘who are you’ looks.
But some, were giving me straight up dirty looks. I hate it when people do that to the ‘new kid.’ So I returned those looks right back. I can already see the outlook of this year.

From what I could tell, Ronnie seemed to be pretty popular. Every 10 seconds he was either saying “What’s up man?” or high five-ing or nodding to someone. People were yelling out his name a lot too. Mostly girls. Ronnie would turn around every once in a while to make sure I was still behind him. I guess he sort of forgot he was still holding on to my hand. We continued walking down the crowed hallway until we stopped in front of a door that was painted all different colors. It was very unique.

“Is he an art teacher?” I asked examining the door.

Ronnie nodded and then said “Yep, I had him last year. He’s pretty cool and laid back. Just stay on his good side.”

“Sweet.” I answered. “I should probably go in.” I jerked my finger toward the door.
He nodded again. “Yeah, I should probably go too.” He let go of my hand and it fell to my side.

I turned around and opened the door.
“So, I’ll see you later then?” he more of asked then said.
“Defiantly.” was all I said before entering the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this one out really fast.

comments are the greatest love.