I'm Anxiously Awaiting Your Arrival Now

All My Loving.

“Dear friends and family, we have all gathered here on this cold afternoon to finally put miss Ellen Baker to rest.” I looked around at everyone standing over the area that would soon be my mothers final resting place. Most of everyone was crying, silent tears running down their cheeks and sniffing every so often. I was not crying. I had cried myself out a while ago. And now, I would not allow the tears to fall.
I looked up at Ronnie, who basically has the same saddened expression that Max and Lauren has. He feels my eyes on him and looks down at me. He pushes my bangs out of my face and lightly kisses my forehead. He pulled me tighter into him and I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, the sound that has put me to sleep for the past week.
Since my mom passed, I was forced to move in with an aunt, whom I’ve never met. She lives across town in a tiny ass house with her pedofile husband. My first night there, I was changing in the bathroom and he tried to peak in, but Ronnie saw him and slammed his head against the wall. Ronnie doesn’t feel safe with me staying there by myself, so he has been there with me every single night. I don’t mind though. But my “aunt and uncle” do. They don’t want him there so he has to sneak in. I have to stay there for another week until I am legally an adult and then I’m going to be moving in with Ronnie and his dad.

I turned back to the service and heard the guy finish. Roses were throw and goodbyes were said. Soon, it was just Ronnie, my faggot aunt and uncle and I. We stayed to watch them fully put the casket into the ground. They started lowering it and I pushed my face into Ronnie and closed my eyes, fearing it would start up the water works. Ronnie’s hand rubbed circles into my back and he kissed the top of my head.

“I love you baby.” He whispered, as we walked away. “I love you too.” I whispered back, into his shirt.
“Oh please.” I heard my Aunt say. I snapped my head up and looked at her. “Shut up Carrie.” I hissed.
“You do not talk to your aunt like that, young lady.” My uncle Jim bellowed. “Just think of all we have done for you. It could all be ripped away.”
“Do it. See if I give a fuck!” I spat. Jim took a step toward me, his jaw clenched.
Ronnie’s grip around me waist dropped and I looked up at him once again. His own jaw clenched tightly, anger burning in his stunning dark brown, eyeliner rimmed eyes. Seeing him like this, made me go crazy. I tried to control my self and keep my face straight. He took a step toward Jim, his hands balled up and his knuckles white.
“What do you think your gonna do, you little punk?” Jim hissed, taking another step toward me.
“You touch her or take another step you worthless mother fucker and I’ll fucking knock your ass out.” Ronnie growled and took another step as well, now in Jim’s face. Ronnie was fairly taller than him, maybe about a foot, short fuck. Jim swallowed hard, and backed off, walking away with my aunt with him. Ronnie turned back to me, the fire still in his eyes. I bit my lip, and not being able to control myself any longer, launched myself at him. I pressed my lips hard into his. It took him only moments to kiss back, but he pulled away.
I frowned and was about to protest when he placed a sweet kiss on my lips that shut me up fast. “Wait baby. Try to control yourself until later.” He said, winking at the end. I laughed and grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the car.

Later, Ronnie and I were sitting at his house watching TV and I looked up at him, asleep with his head on mine. “Ronnie,” I said trying to wake him, but it didn’t work. I came to the weird conclusion that I would have to lick his nose. So I did. His eyes fluttered open and I stifled my laughter. His hand shot up to his nose, and he found that it was wet. He looked grossed out and wiped his nose off on my shirt.
“Did you lick my nose?” He asked alarmed.
“Yep.” I smiled wide.
“Why?” “Because I can’t sleep.” I looked over at the clock and it was 12:42 AM.
“Well what am I supposed to do?”
“I don’t know think of something.” I whined and snuggled myself into his arms.
Moments later he had thought of something.

“Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
Tomorrow I'll miss you;
Remember I'll always be true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home every day,
And I'll send all my loving to you.

I'll pretend That I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home every day,
And I'll send all my loving to you.

All my loving I will send to you.
All my loving, darling I'll be true.”


That night, Instead of falling asleep to his heartbeat, I feel asleep to his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww how cute.
(:

comments are the greatest love.