Status: Hai

Somewhere in Neverland

two

Clary and I swayed along with the music, red plastic cups in our hands. The only reason I was probably enjoying this. Clary stumbled and spilt some of her drink on my favourite Nirvana shirt.

"You bitch, my God," I shake my head and she notices her mess and laughs, trying to wipe it off with her hands, but I just laugh, rolling eyes I push her away.

"This last song," the drummer, I think Ashton was his name, speaks into the microphone after the last song concluded.

"Goes out to some new friends we met tonight," he finishes and smirks down at Clary, I turn and raise my eyebrows but she's too busy finishing her drink to notice anything.

"It's called Good Girls," the light blonde says, staring down at me and a blush crosses over his cheek when we make eye contact, I raise an eyebrow at him. These guys, wow.

I nudge Clary and she's laughing, I pretty much assumed for the same reason I was.

"These guys are such try-hards," she laughs into my ear and I smile, nodding along as the guys slammed into their song.

"She said to me, forget what you thought. 'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forgot what you thought, cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I just shook my head and smiled at the lyrics, these guys really thought they were punk rock? They think they're so cool, oh my gosh, this was so horrible. I turned to go ask Jake and Julia what their deal was when I couldn't find them. Dammit, that was our ride home...

"Dude, Jake and Julia are gone." I say to Clary, and she gives me a look before turning around to where she last saw them too. Then she lets out a sigh.

"Let's go look for them," she groans, grabbing my hand and leading me through the crowd. I turn back to look at the boys on stage and the little green haired smurf has a small frown on his face as he watches us leave, I try to give him a little wave but I'm pulled out the front door by Clary and we look for where the shiny, fancy car had been parked, but it wasn't. Clary groans loudly and throws her drink to the ground, I roll my eyes.

"Hey," I scold her, and go to pick up her garbage and throw it into the trash next to the door.

"How are we going to get home now?" She asks and I sigh, shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe we can call a cab? I brought some extra cash, here give me your phone, mines dead." She decides and I sigh again.

"I left mine at home,"

"Jesus, Ember," she curses and I roll my eyes.

"Let's just go back and ask one of the guys if we can use one of their phones?" I ask, and Clary contemplates this for a second, before sighing in agreement and nodding, heading back into the bar. I laugh and little and follow her and people pour outside, the concert must have been over. There wasn't many people, but it wasn't bad for a first timer. Not really my type of music, but it wasn't horrible to listen to.

When I finally caught up to Clary, she was already chatting it up with bandana boy. Talking about something that was not about asking to borrow his phone.

"Uhm, Clary?" I butt in, and she turns to me.

"Did you ask Ashton if we could borrow his phone...?" Clary smiles and nods, Ashton gives me a nod and I return with a polite smile but I just wanted to go home.

"Well did you already call a cab or...?" Ugh, she was too busy flirting to bother giving me a straight answer.

"Well, she has suggested that, but I offered to give you girls a ride back with my mates." I give Clary a small look before I nod.

"Oh, well.. Alright, I guess. Can we head off pretty soon? I'm tired and I want to go back home," I whine, mainly to Clary.

"Actually, Ember... Ashton made me promise that we'd go to a party with him afterwards, only an hour I swear, then we'll go straight home," she says quickly, and I knew this was her way of asking for my permission, but she knew that this was totally lame and she probably wanted to go home as much as I did, but I guess she wasn't having it.

"Clary, I'm going home. I'm not feeling up to party right no-"

"What, we're too punk rock for you to party with?" I hear someone cut me off, and I turn to see the green headed boy smirking at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me?" I ask, shit what was his name again?

"C'mon, we all know that I'm too hard core for you to admit it, but I guess you really are a good girl, no partying? Laaammmmee," he draws out the word, a smirk playing on his lips as he mindlessly strums on a guitar.

I gape at him. Jesus, what was this kids fucking name.

"Michael," I finally remember and mentally pat myself on the back, "is this a challenge I hear? Cause I'm sure I could out drink you any day." I say, narrowing my eyes and cocking my head to the side, what was this guy trying to prove?

"So you'll come little girl?" He asks, placing his guitar down and standing, walking over to smirk down at me. I gape at him and laugh mockingly.

"You're on little boy. Don't be afraid to cry when you realize that you're really not as punk rock as you think you are," I say and I hear laughter from around the room and I smile, rolling my eyes before pushing Michael away from me and blush after turning around.

"So we going to this party or not?" I ask, walking out the door, Clary laughs loudly and follows me out the door, linking her arm with mine.

"Nice," she laughs in my ear and I blush but smile, chuckling a little too.

*****

"I totally, out drank you," I laugh and point at Michael as Clary and the blonde hair God help me into the car.

"Yes, you did. And now you're drunk as fuck," he chuckles and gives me a sympathetic look.

"You're just mad cause I'm more punk rock than you," I giggle and hiccup. Clary chuckles and pushes me back into the car, and I lay down on the backseat.

"Yup, that's it love," Michael chuckles and pats my leg before closing the door for me and there's muffled talking and the blonde boy gets in the driver side and Clary in the passenger.

"How come you get to sit in the front?" I whine, referring to Clary sitting next to Luke. "You're just as drunk as me."

"Ember, I wasn't binge drinking tonight. That was all you. Just be grateful Luke stayed sober to take us home." She says and I grumble, causing her to groan.

"Just shush and go to sleep, you're going to be so hungover tomorrow," she says and I roll my eyes, but listen to her and close them, feeling a headache coming on anyways.

"Thanks again, by the way," I hear Clary thank Luke for what must have been the eighth time tonight.

"It's really no problem," he chuckles and turns down the radio a little bit so I couldn't hear what was playing. I try hard to tune out their conversation to hear the music, but they were just so damn loud, ugh. Shut up. I finally realized the tune and sat up and smacked Luke repeatedly on the shoulder.

"Oh my God! Ember. Knock it off!" Clary scolds, while her and Luke laugh.

"Dude, you're listening to Nirvana," I point out and he smiles and fumbles to turn the radio up, but hits the power button and turns the whole thing off, causing him to blush, and me to groan and fall back on the back seat again.

"Yeah, this is my CD. One of my favourite bands," he says, and I chuckle and look down at my top.

"Doesn't have anything to do with trying to impress us?" I smirk, looking at him and raising my eyebrow, he turns around at a stop sign and giggles awkwardly, then coughs to try to hide his blushing.

"Nah, it's Michael and Ashton who are really trying to impress you, how long did it take him to get your number?" He asks, directing his question towards Clary, who shrugs.

"He still hasn't got it, so a while I suspect," I can just tell she's smirking and I smile these guys were such a trip.

"Wow, surprising. Any chance I could get your numbers?" He asks the both of us and I giggle awkwardly before reciting my number quickly.

"Whoa, wait. Say that again, slower." He instructs, and stops in the parking lot to our apartment and pulls out his phone, telling me to say my number again and Clary rolls her eyes.

"You're so easy," she laughs and I roll my eyes and give her a look.

"Hush, at least I'm nice enough to maybe let you use this as an excuse to see Ashton again," I say, sitting up and winking at her, knowing how she was with the curly headed boy all night. She waves me off and gets out of the car with Luke, they both struggle to get me out of the cars.

"Here, I can carry her," I hear Luke say and before I can agree or protest, the ground vanishes from beneath me and I'm being supported by Luke.

"Well, thanks... Again," Clary says after Luke puts me down and I'm leaning against the wall, I start to hum some lyrics from a Bring Me The Horizon song and try hard to stand straight.

"Clary, relax," Luke chuckles, "it really was not a big deal, I don't usually drink anyways."

Clary nods and unlocks our apartment door and we say our goodbyes to Luke, and I stumble through the door.

"Holy shit, you're drunk," she says and I swat at her, grabbing a glass from the fridge, filling it with water and grabbing some Advil.

"So are you, so shut up," I retaliate, she hadn't drank much less than me, but she also had a lot more tolerance for alcohol than I did, something I envied.

"Well, I don't get hangovers like you. Don't you think you're skipping school tomorrow because of this, it's your punishment for trying to show off and drinking that much," she scolds and I groan, hitting her as I walk by and take my pill before travelling to my room and discarding my shirt along the way.

"Classy!" She shouts after me, and I would have flipped her off but she was just so far away.

I get into my room and close the door, quickly changing into my pyjamas and hoping into bed. Hopefully going to sleep off my hangover.

*****

"Rise and shine!" I hear and I groan loudly.

"No," I mutter, turning over to hide my face in my pillow. I knew this was Clary, being a little shit as always.

"Fine, you want to sleep. Go head, have fun sleeping when you're all wet," she says, and I go to question her when I feel water dropping onto my head. I gasp loudly and sit up, glaring at her at she smirked at me, flicking one of her spider bites with her tongue.

"I actually hate you," I growl and whip at pillow at her, she giggles and runs out of my room as I start to throw books from my nightstand at her.

I sigh, realizing I might as well get ready for school. So I stand up and nearly fall over, my head rush effecting my body.

"Shit," I mutter and grip onto my nightstand for support.

When I'm steady, I pick out my Suicide Silence band tank and a pair of tights, keeping on the same bracelets I had on from last night, but going through my piercing drawer and changing my smiley to one with green balls and changing the double piercings on my tongue to a half circle piercing with a ying-yang pattern on the ends. I check my dermals and make sure they're tight before applying my makeup and brushing out my hair, throwing it into a ponytail before I groan, not pleased with my reflection from the after effects of last night showing greatly all over my face.

When I walk to the washroom to brush my teeth, Clary was there with some medication and a coffee in hand.

"Ugh thank you," I say, then flick her face with my wet ponytail. She grumbles and pushes me before I quickly go to brush my teeth and meet Clary in the living room, she's standing with her bag on her back, keys in one hand, and my bag in the other.

"Ready princess?" She asks, a smug grin on her face and I push her, grabbing my sunglasses off the coffee table and place them on, walking out of the apartment and to our car.

*****

"You have got to be kidding me," I groan as Clary and I walk into our first period class to see the green haired boy and the dark tan one from yesterday.

"Well, isn't this a surprise," the one with dark hair says, Calum was his name. It had to be, it was the last one left.

"Well, you won the bet last night, but at least I'm not hungover at school," Michael says, nudging me as I take my seat in front of him, but he just moves up one, and I growl at him.

"Shut up little boy, you're just mad because I'm way too punk rock and out of your league." I say and he chuckles, I turn around to ask Clary why she didn't sit with me, when I see her and Calum chatting it up. I roll my eyes, but smile. It was so easy for her to make friends.

"Hey, I'm just saying," he chuckles before the teacher comes up to the board and introduces Michael and Calum as new transfer students from Australia. That'd explain the accent. I'd have to ask them about it later.

"Let me see your schedule," Michael whispers as our biology teacher rants on about a rat we would be dissecting in a couple weeks.

"Why?" I ask, but Michael grabs my binder and pulls out my schedule and scribbling something on each of my classes then hands it back to me. I realize it has the names written down on it.

First period Biology: Michael & Calum
Second period English: Luke
Third period Gym: blank, (I'd hope so, it was an all girl class I had with Clary)
Fourth period French: Blank
Fifth period Drama: Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael, (with a winky face)
Sixth period Math: Ashton & Calum
Seventh period Music: Luke & Ashton
Eighth period Cooking: Michael

I groaned, I hardly had a class alone, except for French, but that was the class I really needed someone to save me from boredom. But, I also had every other class with Clary, so that was a good thing I guess.

"See you later," he winks and I scowl at him and jam my schedule back in my binder, trying to hide the excited feeling I got from this whole thing. Maybe Clary and I would grow to like spending time with these guys...
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOW okay so this chapter was written by my other half Haley! (: this is our co write on Wattpad but I wanted to post it on here! hehe

Don't be a ghost reader please drop a comment and tell me how you like it so far!