Dragon age 2

Dragon age 2 part 6

Lucrecia sits down then says" ok that was not what I wasn't expecting to fight at all is every one ok?... Varrick says" I am good Hawk tired but good... Bethany says" same here Huu she sits by her sister... Fenris says"I am ok as well Hawk he sits down... After a while, everyone falls to sleep and the next morning everyone heads home... Fenris sighs and says" hawk... Lucrecia says" your doing fine Fenris keep reading... Fenris keeps reading or trying to he reads the Worrier was every in intintma… Lucrecia says" intimidating your getting batter Fenris... Fenris Blushes and says"I have a very patient teacher he smiles at her... Lucrecia Blushes then she says" ok we will stop here for today we half to go back to the bone pit Tomaro Morning Somone said there was another dragon I hope they wore just seeing things... Fenris says"I do as well ho will you bring this time Hawk?... Lucrecia says" This time I am bringing Anders Sabastian And you Senes Aveline is bizi with Guard training Do you think you can try to get along with Anders?... Fenris says"I will try but I will not mack any promises, Hawk... Lucrecia says" At least you will try that all that matters she smiles... The next day... Anders meats up with them and says sorry I am light Hawk I head to treat someone at my clinic And I should have enough Mana Potions to heal everyone if someone gets hurt he smiles at her... Lucrecia says" that's ok Anders I am waiting for the other to any so you're not light... Sabastian Walks up and says" Good morning Lady Hawk I have everything I may need on this Jurney... Lucrecia says" that's good Sabastian Know we just need Fenris... Anders says" With all due respect Hawk why Bring him he hates mages... Lucrecia says" Fenris has a very good rezion to hate Mages Anders and everyone ales are either resting still or to Bizzy or Drunk Like Izabella... Anders says" you have a point there Every well Hawk... Fenris Sees them and says" My Apologies i didn't mean to keep you waiting, Hawk... Lucrecia says' its ok Fenris we weren't waiting for long if everyone is ready let's go... They all Fallow Hawk to the bone pit When they get to the bone pit Lucrecia sees that it is burned... Fenris says" it wasn't like this before this is not a good sine... Anders says"I hope it's not a Dragon... Sabastian Says" do you feel that? something is not Right here... the Ground shacks... Lucrecia says" WOW! she keeps her balances not falling over... Fenris says" that was not an earthquake... Anders says" then what was it mister know it all... Fenris Glares and Anders... Lucrecia says" Anders stop it know isn't the time to be fighting... Sabastian says" Hawk is right Anders... Suddenly a very large Dragon Bracks through the Ground It wars at them RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!... Anders says" by the maker that thing is huge!... Sabastian says"I have never seen a dragon this large... Fenris sees it opening its mouth he yells" gafam! I mean RUN!... They stater... The dragon breaths fire at were they wore standing It grales when it realizes it missed them... Lucrecia says" ok this is what we need to do Anders Ues your ice spells on the dragon it will weaken it and slow it down. Sabastian I need you to shot at its wings we can't let it fly or we are goners. Fenris, when you see it trying to breathe fire again, uses your hammer and hit it on the head as hard as you can. then I will try stabbing its neck the Quicker we do this the batter but be very careful... Everyone says" get it, Hawk...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Fenris}...{Hawk}...{Varric}...{Anders}...{Carver}...{Izabella)...(Potions)...{Bethany}...{Aveline}...{Merrill}...{Gambled}...{Arishok}...{Meredith}...{Flemeth}...{Lucrecia}...{Deanery's}...{mabari}...{Sabastian}...{high}...{Adriana}...{Varania}...{Kirkwall}...{Bartered}...{Leandra}...{Viscount}{Orsino}...{Relic}...{Clarifies}...{Garret}...{high}...{Casandra}...{Moraga}...{Cullen}...{Qunari}...(Lyrium)...(Hadrian)