Status: I dont know, I'll update whenever

I Need You

Put Up or Shut Up

I could here people arguing in the living room, their voices muffled through the door. Vic wasn’t in bed with me anymore…. I slowly rolled out of bed and looked around for him, easily finding him and Oli?
They were shouting at each other, Vic looking over at me as I walked into the room, rubbing at my eyes. “Kellin, sorry,” he said and went to walk over to me. Oli pushed him out of the way, and walked up to me.
“What the fuck are you doing here?” he asked and made a hurt face at me. “You said that you would be home,” he accused. I chewed my lip, suddenly feeling guilty for lying to him.
“I’m sorry, Vic picked me up last night, and I was too tired to go home,” I explained.
“Wow, Kellin. You promise that you’ll be home, and then lie to me again. I saw you walk out of his bedroom, I’m not stupid,” he said.
“No, no, Oli, I wasn’t—I swear that I didn’t. I would never cheat on you,” I said back and reached for his hand. He yanked it away from me and then turned to glare at Vic.
“I thought I told you to stay away from him?” he asked threateningly. “Do actually remember that, or is that a real question?” Vic shot back sassily.
“Fuck you. You don’t know a thing about me,” Oli said. I was afraid to get in between the two of them, knowing exactly what they could do.
“Oh, don’t I? Don’t I know that you treat Kellin like shit? That you ignore the fact that he needs to eat regularly and that he should have his blood checked once a month? I don’t know that you take him to the shittiest parts of town until some ungodly hour every night just so you can get high? I don’t know?” Oli slammed him against the front door, Vic not even flinching as he drew his knife out.
My heart stopped at the sight of a blade barely touching Oli’s abdomen. “I’m not afraid of you,” Vic said, glaring at him. “Vic, stop it,” I pleaded.
I pushed Oli off of him and then touched Vic’s side, waiting until he looked at me. “Sorry,” he whispered and slid the thing back into his pocket. “Both of you need to stop this. You both care about me, and I want both of you in my life, so just stop,” Vic rolled his eyes and walked off towards his room.
“Get your shoes, we’re leaving,” Oli said and impatiently waited for me to do so.
I got them out from under the coffee table and slid them on, looking up at Oli afterwards as he had already headed to the door.
I scampered after him and slid my hand into his. “I’m sorry,” he said and leaned over to kiss my hair. “It’s okay. I just hate seeing you two fight. It really scares me sometimes; it looks like you’re going to kill each other.”
He nodded and walked me out to his car, not noticing that I still didn’t have my jacket.
It was thrown on the backseat carelessly, freezing as I pulled it on. The cold fabric sent shivers down my spine as Oli drove us home. He hadn’t turned the heat on, and I really wasn’t able to heat my jacket up after it being so cold.
I followed Oli inside as soon as we got home, watching as he went to sit on the couch. He had pulled his phone out and was scrolling through it as I picked up my abandoned book from yesterday.
I sat down next to him and kicked my shoes off before opening the book up to my spot.
I was still kind of tired, and after the little charade at Vic’s, I wasn’t really in a good mood. I didn’t feel like eating either, and I was grateful that Oli wouldn’t push it the Vic definitely would.
I knew he was just looking out for me, but sometimes I really wasn’t hungry and it got on my nerves.
I sat back against the couch and rested my book on my lap to read, pulling my legs up under me.
I got lost in the pages, making me oblivious to the deadly silent room around me. “Hey,” Oli said quietly and leaned over to kiss my neck.
I didn’t respond, not really in the mood. “Kellin, come on,” he said and kissed lower, his lips grazing against my collar bone. I shrugged my shoulder a little, trying to get him to leave me alone.
“I’m not in the mood,” I said and looked back to the line I had been reading. He didn’t stop though, moving his hand to my thigh and rubbing gently as he continued to kiss along my throat.
“Oli, I’m busy,” I mumbled and leaned away. “You’re always busy,” he mumbled against my neck. “I don’t want to. I’m really not in the mood,”
He still continued to kiss my skin, his hand moving higher up my leg and closer to my crotch. “Come on Kells, you never want to anymore. Besides, you’re so tense,”
I shrugged him off again. “Let me make you feel good,” he said, his mouth moving to my jaw. He kissed along the side of my face to my ear and nipped at it.

“Ugh, fine,” I mumbled, his hand instantly pushing my book to the floor.
He moved his hand to the middle of my jeans and rubbed in little circles as he turned my face to kiss me. His lips forced mine open, his slick tongue immediately in my mouth.
I kissed back, ignoring the sour taste on his tongue. Oli shifted and moved my legs apart to sit between them, his hips flush with mine as his hand moved away.
I tangled my fingers into his hair and hooked one of my legs over his hip to grind up against him as we kissed. “Ugh, Kellin,” he groaned at the friction and held onto my hip tightly.
He started kissing along my neck again as his fingers hastily tried to undo the button on my jeans.
His phone rang then, vibrating violently on the glass table. “Don’t answer it,” I mumbled even as he moved away. I gave him a very dissatisfied look as he pressed it to his ear, answering whoever it was.
“I’m kind of busy,” he said and ran his fingers through his hair. “Seriously?” he asked. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward to kiss his neck then.
I was brushed off, Oli giving me an irritated look. “No,” he mouthed and leant back against the couch.
My mouth fell open in shock at having been shoved away with a simple ‘no’ when he was so persistent to get me hot. “Yeah, yeah, I will,” he said and hung up.
“Okay,” he said and went to move back on me, only to receive my unhappy gaze. “Oh, don’t get all bent out of shape ‘cause I was on the phone. I had to answer, that was Jere,” I rolled my eyes and got off of the couch, taking my book with me.
“Kellin, come on,” Oli said and followed me to our bedroom. “Why? You coerced me into sleeping with you, stopped before we could even start to answer the phone, and pushed me away when I tried to continue. So, why should I ‘come on’?” I asked angrily, crossing my arms over my chest.
“I’m sorry okay? That was a really important call and I had to answer. Let me make it up to you,”
I shook my head. “You blew me off for your dealer,” I said, genuinely hurt. “Kellin, I’m sorry,” his tone was softer than before, along with his gaze. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”
I stared at the floor, fighting the urge to stalk into our room and slam the door shut. “Please Kell, we haven’t slept together in forever and I really want to make you feel good.”
I gave in the way I always did, Oli immediately grinning and scooping me up in his arms.
My book fell to the floor as his lips attacked mine again, hungrily kissing as he carried me to bed, kicking the door shut behind him.
We fell onto the mattress, Oli landing on top of me roughly. “Oof,” I mumbled and wiggled out from under him.
“Sorry, did I crush you?” he teased and smirked at me. I laughed a little and shook my head, leaning sideways on the bed to get the stuff.
Oli undid my jeans and slid them off as I got a condom and lube from the drawer, tossing them to the floor. “You too,” I said and watched him stand up to undress.
I marveled at his beautifully tattooed body, nearly every inch of him covered in intricate designs. “You’re staring,” Oli teased and grinned at me. I couldn’t help the little blush that colored my cheeks.
“Come here,” I ordered just as his phone rang again. I watched him, waiting to see what he’d do. “I’ll be right back,” I scoffed and shook my head as he went to get his phone.
I could hear him talking as I pulled my jeans back on, zipping them up.
“Yeah, sure…. Alright, yeah I will,” he said and then walked back into the room. “What are you doing?” he asked.
“Not having sex with you,” I shot back and walked passed him to the living room.
“What the hell Kellin?” he called and followed after me. His hand caught my arm, holding tightly. “Let go of me,” He made a face and dragged me back to our room, instantly forcing me onto the bed.
“Stop,” I said as he lay down on top of me, his hands pinning my wrists to the bed.
“Oli, stop. Stop!” I struggled in his grasp as he tried to kiss me, my knee connecting with his crotch. “Fucking hell,” he fell off of me, his hands between his legs as he dropped to the floor.
“Don’t fucking touch me,” I said as I stalked out of our room to get my shoes.
I quickly slipped into them and then walked out the door and away from Oli. ~

“Baby, I’m sorry, please come home,” Oli begged through the phone. “You were going to—hurt me,” I said and looked down at my lap. I couldn’t admit to myself what he was actually going to do.
“I know, and I am so ashamed of myself. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m so, so sorry,” I sighed and gave in.
“Can you come get me?” I asked.
“Sure honey, where are you?” I told hm the details of the park I was at; I honestly didn’t know which park it was. “Okay, stay there. I’ll be there soon,”
We hung up, Oli promising to get here in ten minutes. I sighed to myself and leant back against the cold, wooden bench. It was maybe forty degrees out, and I really should have put on a bigger jacket before I left.
I had planned to go to Vic’s originally, but he was at work; a fact that I had forgotten. He co-ran a little storefront with his friend Tony, and was always working.
I sat quietly as I waited for Oli, watching people in the park as they went about their lives.
“Hey,” Oli said from behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder. I jumped and whipped around to look at him. “Hi.” I stood up, letting him pull me into his arms.
“I’m so, so sorry Kellin. Please forgive me,” he said into my hair. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him too; enjoying the warmth he gave off.
“Come on,” he said and let go, walking towards his car. I followed obediently and got in, letting him drive off. “Where are we going?” I asked.
We were nowhere near our apartment and actually headed towards downtown. “Jason’s; he’s the one who called me earlier, he said to come by.”
I rolled my eyes; of course we were going to get drugs. “Can’t we just go home?” I asked, not at all in the mood to go to his friends’ houses.
“No, babe, there’s not gonna be another deal like this. He’s selling really cheap. Today only,” I sighed and rested my head back against the seat.
I was kind of cranky and he wasn’t helping. “How late are we staying?” I asked. “Um, probably not too late. Just long enough to buy and maybe take,” I nodded, grateful.
“We’re probably gonna go to Jeremy’s again after,” Oli said, ruining his previous promise. “Why? You were with him last night,” I complained.
“Yeah, but Kell, he wants me to smoke with him tonight. I really need to chill and you should too,” I shook my head. No way was I getting high with him tonight or ever.
“Come on Kellin. Just once, let go and enjoy yourself,” he coaxed. “I can have fun without drugs,”
I saw Oli roll his eyes at the comment, probably disagreeing in his head. “Alright, we’re here,” he announced and turned the car off before quickly getting out.
I sighed and followed him up to the little house, Oli not even bothering to knock before waltzing in. “Hey Jase,” he called and walked through the little foyer to the living room.
“Hey,” the redhead said back and got up from the couch. “Sup Kelly,” I rolled my eyes. Most of his friends insisted on calling me Kelly, saying that I resembled a girl.
“Whatever,” I mumbled and walked over to sit down. I tucked myself into the corner of the room, sitting with my knees up and wrapped my arms around them.
“Come on, I’ll get the stuff,” Jason said and waved Oli out to his kitchen. There were a few other people around, two of them getting it on in the dining room.
The girl was up on the table with her legs wrapped around whoever it was and her shirt bunched up between them. I could see her panties falling out of his back pocket as they moved, one of the girl’s stripper heals missing.
“Kellin, baby, you okay?” I heard Oli ask, who was suddenly back. I looked away from the couple and up at him as he loomed over me.
“Mhm, just tired,” He nodded and fell onto the couch closest to me to roll a blunt. “Anyone got a lighter?” he asked, taking the one from some blonde that was handed to him.
I rested my head on my knees, looking away from Oli as he took a hit. It always made me sick to my stomach, watching him do that to himself. He deserved so much better than to waste his money and life away on pointless drugs.
“Kelly, you getting fucked up tonight?” I looked up at the blonde whose name I didn’t know and shook my head warily. “Well what about just fucked?” he asked.
I shook my head again and set my chin on my knees, watching as he put the joint to his lips. “Aw, why not? I’d love to play with that round little ass of yours. So fucking hot,”
I glanced at Oli who was unfazed by him hitting on me. It kind of bothered me that he didn’t care if I slept with his friends. But of course, it would be a completely different story if I fucked Vic? What?
“Oli?” I asked, still looking up at him to defend me. “What? You know he’s just teasing. Besides, it might be kind of hot to watch you two do it,” I scoffed and shook my head, noticing his slight disappointment.
“Come on Oll, that’s kinda fucked up,” Jason said and fell onto the opposite couch. “Whatever,” I rolled my eyes, kind of hating that Jason was the one to say no. I honestly hated all of his dealers. Especially the ones that tried to sleep with me.
“What’s wrong Kelly?” Jason asked as I set my head down again. “I don’t feel well,” I mumbled, deigning to speak to him. My stomach felt sick and I actually felt kind of light-headed at the moment.
I wished that I could call Vic to come get me, but he would be working until nine, and not even home till ten. “Aw, poor baby. Why don’t you go upstairs and sleep?” he asked wickedly.
I shook my head, knowing full well what could happen to me if I fell asleep. “No thank you,”
He shrugged and took a hit from his own. “You okay baby?” Oli asked and reached over to touch me. I recoiled and scooted farther into the corner between the two couches.
“Whatever Kellin,” he said and started smoking again. I just closed my eyes and tried to control the horrible waves of nausea rippling through my stomach with every breath. I really should have eaten today…. I could feel myself slipping as everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry bout it. I'm not gonna just leave it like that though

title- "Put Up or Shut Up Album" All Time Low