Status: I dont know, I'll update whenever

I Need You

Please Stay As Long As You Need

I woke up with a start, Oli laughing at me. It took me a minute to realize where I was and then another to realize that I was alright. I was still fully clothed and sitting in the corner in the exact same position as when I fell asleep.
The only problem was that I was dreadfully nauseas. I couldn’t decide whether or not I was going to vomit or pass out again, I felt so sick.
I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time; 11:41. Oli didn’t even acknowledge me as I walked out to the kitchen to call Vic, leaning my weight on the counter as I tried to stay upright. “Hello?” Vic asked after the third ring. “H-hey,” I mumbled and took a deep breath to steady myself. “Kellin, are you okay? Where are you?” he asked.
I could already hear him getting up. “Um…Jason’s house…I’m at Jason’s…” I mumbled.
“Okay, what’s wrong? Do you need me to come get you?” I nodded, not realizing that he couldn’t see it. “Mhm…I don’t feel good,” I said.
“What happened?” he asked. “Kellin, what happed, did someone give you something?” His voice rose and I could hear his car door close in the background as he got in.
“Don’t…don’t talk and drive,” I said and hung up, probably scaring him to death. I walked out of the kitchen and passed Oli, not even bothering to say goodbye before I left.
The stinging cold woke me up a little, alerting my hazy mind. I felt like I might throw up again as I stood waiting for Vic. I knew he would be here soon, so I stood there; freezing and waiting. There was no one on the streets and it was eerily quiet outside, setting my nerves on edge.
Vic parked a little ways down the street and then started running up to me. “Kellin? What’s wrong baby?” he asked as he got close to me.
I leaned my weight on him, resting my head on his shoulder as his arms encircled me. “When did you eat last?” he asked and bent to scoop me up.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me bridal style to his car. “With you,” I said and closed my eyes. “Kellin, what the hell?” he asked, obviously angry.
“Did you at least have anything to drink?” I shook my head as he opened my side of the car. “Shit…Kell, did you take your pills?” he asked and reached over to buckle me in.
“Oh, um, n-no. I completely forgot,” I admitted. “Kellin,” he scolded. “Ugh, Kellin, you have to start taking care of yourself,” I sighed and leaned forward in my seat to rest my head on my arms. “We’ll be there soon,” Vic said and turned a corner.
I just nodded and took deep breaths as he drove….
“Come here sweetheart,” Vic said and knelt down to pick me up. I hadn’t even realized we had stopped until Vic opened my door.
He scooped me up into his arms again and carried me with ease up to his apartment. The door was unlocked when we reached it, Vic effortlessly opening it while holding up most of my weight with one arm.
He carried me to the couch and set me down, covering me up with a thick, fluffy blanket. “Just relax, I’ll be right back,” he said and walked into the kitchen.
I closed my eyes, grateful that I was finally home…. “Here,” Vic said and knelt down next to me. He handed me a glass of water and two small pills; one orange and one white.
“They’re your pills,” he said and waited until I took them from him. He watched as I swallowed them with a sip of water and then set the glass down on the table.
“What do you want to eat?” he asked. “I don’t care,” I said quietly. He nodded and stood up, walking off to the kitchen again.
I must’ve fallen asleep….

“Kellin? Honey, wake up,” Vic said and touched my cheek. I blinked sleepily and sat up, rubbing my eyes. “I made you soup,” he said sweetly and waited until I was awake to take it from him.
I did feel a little better after taking my iron supplements and sleeping soundly for a little. I still felt sort of weak though. “You have to eat it all,” he said and smiled at me.
“Mhm, I know.” I took a small sip of it and then ate one of the little potatoes as Vic lifted my legs up to sit under them.
“Thanks,” I said softly. “For coming to get me and for making me take my pills…. How did you get them?” I asked.
“They’re not prescription, so you can buy them over the counter,” he explained and rubbed my legs gently. “You didn’t have to do that for me,” I said and ate some more of the soup he had made. “No one else would,” he said.
“Vic, don’t do that. Oli just doesn’t always remind me to take them or eat the way you do. He’s my boyfriend, not my parent. And you shouldn’t have to take care of me either,”
He shook his head. “I’m not trying to be your parent Kellin, I’m trying to keep you alive. Oli certainly isn’t, especially with the way he treats you,”
I glared at him. “What do you mean?” He looked over at me like I was crazy. “Don’t you see it? He doesn’t act like your boyfriend. He just—he uses you. He takes you to these shithole places so that he can get fucked up and then he takes you home to have sex. He treats you horribly and you don’t even care,” Vic said angrily.
“H-how did you—? You have no right to degrade my sex life,” I shot back. “What sex life? Do you mean the one where he abuses and probably rapes you?” I bit my lip.
“He didn’t…. Kellin, tell me he didn’t,” Vic said, a horrified look in his face. “N-no…but he might have t-tried, sort of….” Vic looked sick now.
“I swear Kellin, I will fucking kill him if he ever—“Don’t say that! He didn’t mean to hurt me. He just got too rough because I was being really rude to him,” I said in Oli’s defense. He wouldn’t hurt me…. “That’s no excuse to try to rape you!” I was shaking my head. “He didn’t,”
Vic sighed and closed his eyes as he spoke. “Kellin, I don’t think you should go home tonight,” he said.
“You can stay here if you want to, I don’t mind, just…please don’t go home to him,” I looked down at my soup, not wanting to answer.
“Vic, I love him. And I will stay tonight…maybe tomorrow, but then I’m going home. He just, he’s been having a rough time lately—“Stop defending him! He’s hurt you so badly Kellin, please, I don’t care if you love him, just stop lying to me about how ‘he didn’t mean it’ because he did. He meant to hurt you and he’ll do it again if you let him,”
I shook my head, a little tear slipping down my cheek. He wouldn’t, not on purpose. Oli loved me.
“Please don’t cry,” Vic whispered and put my soup on the table. He pulled me into his arms, moving to lay us both down on the couch. “Shh,” he hushed me and stroked my hair.
I couldn’t leave Oli, I loved him. He wouldn’t hurt me on purpose….

Vic ~
I sighed as I looked down at Kellin, sleeping in front of me. He was so beautiful and sweet and so fucking innocent. He deserved better than Oliver. All he had ever done was hurt him and I wished so badly that he could see it.
But he didn’t. Kellin practically worshipped Oli as if he could do no wrong. It made me sick.
Kellin always defended him, even after he had left bruises on his arm from ‘holding too tight’ or screamed at him so much that he cried. Every single time Kellin would come up with an excuse for him and it was driving me insane.
I loved Kellin. He was everything to me, and I hated watching him suffer. I wanted to give him everything that Oli never did, and I tried.
I would hold his hand or kiss his cheek or worry endlessly about him the way that Oli should. I tried so hard to give him everything he deserved, and yet he still went back to that fucking ass every single time.
I didn’t understand. Why did he care so much? It just didn’t make sense that someone so perfect and kind could let themselves be used and abused by someone who wasn’t worthy of the air he breathed.
It just wasn’t fucking fair. Kellin was so perfect and he couldn’t see it….
I always worried about him, especially when he was out with Oli. I swear I’m not a creep, my worries are justified. I had started this panic over him about a year ago when Oli had beaten him senseless after getting high. It was horrifying, there were so many bruises, and he had nearly cracked one of his ribs. But he still defended him. He still dated him. And he still loved him.
Kellin Quinn would be the death of me. I was sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vic's not okay. Vic will not be okay. Kellin will not be okay. Oli will be a fuckface. Soon...but not too soon ;)

title- "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" Sleeping With Sirens