Status: I dont know, I'll update whenever

I Need You

Lay Me Down and Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Kellin~

I slid out of bed carefully so that I didn’t wake him, and walked out to our living room, dragging the sheet behind myself. I didn’t know why, but I felt so empty. Oli and I had sex when we got home, a little over two hours ago.
It was almost seven, and I knew Vic would be getting up for work soon. I had the urge to call him, and maybe ask why he had sounded so upset earlier. I frowned, thinking it was probably because of me. He seemed to always be worrying about me.
I sighed and pulled the sheet tighter around myself, looking off our balcony at the sunrise. It was still fairly dark outside, although bright enough to see.
I looked down at my arm, frowning at the bruise there. Oli had grabbed me a little too tightly, resulting in a mark on my easily bruised skin.
Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt too bad, despite the deep, bluish-purple discoloration. I knew Vic would have a conniption if he saw it, and decided to wear long sleeves today. I shook my head and walked towards our bathroom for a shower, dropping the sheet in the hall. ~

Vic~

I fell onto the couch after work, utterly exhausted. I had worked and extra shift for Tony, who had the flu, and I honestly just wanted to go to bed; if only it weren’t so far. My phone rang, startling me.
I only answered it with the thought that it could be Kellin. “Hey,” I said tiredly, seeing his name. “V-Vic?” Kellin asked, his voice coming out shaky.
“Kellin, what’s wrong?” I couldn’t help the slight panic that coursed through my veins. “Can you c-come get me-e?” I jumped off the couch, picking up my keys again.
“Where are you?” I asked “Um—J-Jason’s, kind of,” he said. “I’ll be right there, okay? Stay there,” Kellin's phone got cut off before he could answer me, and it really wasn’t helping my anxiety.
I raced down the steps to my car, ignoring my seatbelt as I got in. I was terrified that something would happen to him, and fears weren’t exactly irrational….

I stopped on the curb, not caring as I got out of my car while it was still running. Kellin wasn’t outside of Jason’s, although I could hear him arguing with someone.
I went around to the alley between the two garbage houses, finding him with Oli, who had one of his wrists in his hand. “Let go of me,” Kellin said, trying to pull his arm away. “Not until you agree to come home with me,”
I fought the urge to roll my eyes, Kellin finally seeing me. His cheeks were wet and he was probably freezing again, considering he was only in a t-shirt.
“Let go of him,” I said, pulling Oli backwards. Kellin's arm slipped out of his grasp, from the fact that he hadn’t been expecting it.
Kellin ran over to me without a second thought, clinging to me. His whole body was trembling, although I couldn’t tell wither it was from fear of cold.
I wrapped an arm around him, keeping the other by my side, just in case. “Of fucking course you’re here. When are you going to realize that he doesn’t want you?”
I glared, my hand twitching at my side. “When are you going to realize that he’s afraid of you?” Kellin didn’t deny it, silently tucking his face into my neck. “Kellin,”
He ignored him, his little hands digging into the small of my back. “Let’s go,” Kellin glanced at Oli, shaking his head a little. “Kellin,” Oli stepped closer, pausing as I whipped my knife out in front of him. “Don’t get any closer,”
For once Kellin didn’t tell me to stop. “Back off,” Oli glared daggers at me, ironically, considering he didn’t have a weapon. It seemed kind of ridiculous that he hadn’t started carrying something.
“Leave,” Oli flipped me off, taking the time to glare at Kellin. “I expect you to be home when I get there,” he seethed and stomped off angrily.
I waited until I heard a door close before putting away my knife. “Kellin?” I asked softly, moving to hold his face gently. “I’m s-sorry,” he whimpered.
I shook my head quickly, pulling him into my arms tighter. “It’s okay,” Kellin held onto me again, his body still shivering violently. I shrugged out of my jacket, Kellin protesting. “No, you’ll be cold,” he said, trying to get out of my arms.
“But you’re already freezing,” I said and forced him into it. I rubbed my hands up and down his arms to try and warm him up. “What happened?” I asked and held him a little tighter. “It’s not important,” I sighed and pulled him into my arms again as he started to cry.
“Shh,” I lifted him up, hating how light he was. Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck tightly, sobbing into my shirt. I shushed him over and over, trying to comfort him helplessly.
I set him down in my car, getting in on the other side. He didn’t say anything the entire ride, just rubbing at his eyes. “Kellin,” I said softly, turning the car off.
He didn’t say anything, staring down at his hands. I sighed and got out of the car, going around to his side. He let me scoop him up and then carry him up to my apartment.
I kicked the door shut, and then gently sat on the couch, still holding him. “Did you eat?” He shook his head, moving to let me up.
I walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge to make him something. He watched me cook for a while, before lying down. I made poured some pancake batter onto a skillet, jumping a little as Kellin wrapped his arms around me.
“I’m sorry you have to take care of me,” he said softly. “And that you always have to come get me…. Your life would be better without me,”
I shook my head, turning around to look at him. “No. I don’t ever want to hear you talk like that. Do you understand me? I love you, and my life is so much better with you in it,”
I said and pulled him into my arms. His shoulders shook as I held him, and I kind of wanted to cry too. He was so perfect, and it hurt to think that he didn’t know it.
I turned the stove off, holding onto Kellin again. He let me pull him into my room, both of us stripping out of our clothes and getting into my bed.
Kellin curled up against me, sniffling. “Can I?” I asked, and touched his hand gently. He nodded and let me inspect the nasty-looking handprint around his wrist.
It looked like it was layered, some of the fingerprints overlapping each other. I sighed and very gently set his arm down. I pushed Kellin's shirt up a tiny bit, silently asking his permission.
He didn’t say anything, although lifted his back off of the bed a little to let me slide it up farther. I bit my lip to keep myself from gasping in horror at the purple mass taking up most of his right side.
Most of the individual bruises had melted together, forming one giant black and blue blob. I cringed slightly and moved to kiss his side very gently.
I sat up then, sliding out of bed. I could feel his eyes on me as I left the room, going to get ice for him. I pulled the only ice pack I owned out of the freezer and wrapped it in one of my thin dish towels.
Kellin was lying the same way when I got back, watching the door. I slid into bed again, lightly touching the ice pack to his side. Kellin winced a little, but let me leave it there.
He met my eyes, not crying anymore. “I love you too,” he said quietly. I smiled and kissed his hair, wrapping my arms around his waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck, his light breath tickling my skin. “Jason tried to drug me,” Kellin said, so softly that if I wasn’t right there, I wouldn’t have heard it.
“You don’t have to tell me,” I said back, my fingers tracing patterns on his stomach. “I want to…. He was going to…all of them were. And Oli didn’t do anything to stop them,”
His words only fueled my absolute hate for Oliver. He was such a worthless asshole. “Vic?” he asked. “Can I stay with you?” I nodded almost immediately.
“Of course you can,” Kellin shook his head. “I mean for more than just tonight. Like…for a little while?” I nodded and moved to kiss his cheek. “You can stay as long as you want to.” He smiled a little and snuggled his body against mine.
“I really do love you Kellin. And you can stay here whenever you want,” I felt him smile against my neck. “I love you too Vic. So much,”
I smiled at that and held onto him tighter. “And I’m totally making you eat tomorrow,” Kellin let out the tiniest giggle and then closed his eyes. “Goodnight,” he whispered. “Goodnight honey,” ~

I rolled over in bed, a little shiver running through me as the blankets slipped down. “Kellin?” I asked softly, wondering where he had gotten to.
I slid out of bed, pushing my hair out of my eyes. “Hey,” Kellin was sitting on the couch, one of my blankets wrapped around his little body. “Hi,” He looked up at me and smiled, holding his arms out adorably.
I smiled and fell onto the couch beside him, loving the way he wrapped his arms around me. “Did you sleep okay?” he asked. “Mhm. What about you?” He shrugged a little and let go of me to pick up the mug he had sitting on the table. “Okay,” he said. “I’ve been awake for a while though,”
I nodded and got up, going to make breakfast for the two of us. Kellin flipped through random tv channels while I cooked, glancing at me every so often. I put eggs and biscuits onto a plate for him, sprinkling salt and pepper over them.
I carried both of our plates over and then went to make a cup of tea for myself. “Come here,” Kellin held the blanket up for me, smiling as I sat down with him. He nuzzled against me, sitting his plate in his lap.
“Thank you,” I smiled as he kissed my cheek and then took a bite. I nodded and sipped my tea once. “Did you take your meds?” Kellin nodded and took a little bite of one of his biscuits. “This is really good,” he said and continued to nibble on it.
“Do you work today?” he asked around a bite of his breakfast. “Mhm, I have to be there at ten. But I get off at six,” Kellin smiled at that.
We ate breakfast quietly before I went to take a shower. Kellin was still sitting there when I was finished, the blanket wrapped around his whole body.
“I have to get going,” I said and walked over to kiss his cheek. “Okay,” Kellin kissed my cheek too, watching me as I pulled my jacket on.
“I’ll see you tonight, okay?” he nodded and smiled again as I left. ~

I closed the door behind myself, looking around for Kellin. I got that horrible nervous feeling in my stomach until I found him, asleep in my bed.
He was lying on his side in a little ball, the sheets twisted around his small frame. His hair was covering most of his face, and he looked adorable as he wiggled his nose.
I smiled, noticing the shirt he was wearing. It was one of my favorites, and kind of loose on him. He looked so cute, and I had the urge to crawl into bed with him.
Kellin wiggled around to get comfortable again, the shirt showing off a little of his skin. He looked even paler in my black shirt, the contrast looking really nice.
I leant down and kissed his hair gently before going to heat up dinner for the two of us. I put the leftover macaroni I had into the oven and then poured a glass full of sprite for myself.
Kellin came out when I was putting some of the macaroni onto a plate for myself, rubbing at his eyes adorably. “Hey. Are you hungry?”
He shrugged a little and walked up to me, resting his head on my chest sleepily. “Did you eat today?” He nodded and then straightened up with a yawn.
He was only in a pair of little grey cotton briefs and my t-shirt, showing off plenty of skin. “Did you want to wait a while?” I asked to deter myself.
Kellin nodded and pushed up to sit on my island. He crossed his legs under himself and then just watched me. “How was work?” he asked. “Mm, long. Nothing exciting happened,” He nodded a little and slid off of the counter to pour a drink for himself.
“Oli’s been calling me all day,” Kellin said and leant against the counter. “I haven’t answered, although he left some voicemails.”
I nodded a little and started putting some pasta into a bowl for him. I gave him less than I had and handed it to him. “Did you listen to them?” I asked and handed him a fork.
He said a little thank you and then shook his head. “Can I?” he nodded at that and went to get me his phone. I opened the first pressed play and listened, horrified with each one.
“Kellin, where the hell are you? You had better not be with that fucking cunt. You’re such a little bitch, you know that? Am I not enough for you? Do you honestly need him too?”
“Kellin, you little motherfucking bitch, you had better get your scrawny ass home. You’re gonna pay for not being here you little brat.”
“Kellin, get the fuck home now. I’m gonna beat the living hell out of you for this,”
“Kellin, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry baby. I didn’t mean any of that. I just want you to come home. You make me so mad sometimes, babe, and you know I need you here. I’m sorry if I scared you. I didn’t mean it. I love you,”
“Baby, please. Please answer me. I really need to talk to you sweetheart. I need to kiss you and hold you and make love to you. I’m so sorry baby, and I really need you.”
“Kellin, please. I’m sorry. I’m not gonna take you to Jason’s anymore. I promise. Please Kellin, please just come home. I love you.”
“Kellin, I’m so sorry. I’m not good enough for you. I need you so much more than you need me baby. I don’t know why you’re with me. I just want you to come home. Please come home sweetie,”
“Kellin, you had better get home now. You’re a bitch if you think I won't come get you. Now get your ass home,”
I sighed and set his phone down on the counter. “What did he say?” he asked and took a sip of his sprite. “Nothing worth repeating to you,”
He frowned and looked down at his hands. He held his hand out to me, frowning when I shook my head. “You really don’t need to hear it. He said some really horrible things and then tried to apologize it. Then he said that he wasn’t good enough, and then when you still didn’t answer he went back to threatening you. That’s an abuse tactic Kellin. He’s trying to manipulate you into staying with him,”
Kellin let his hand fall, a hurt look on his face. “Why would he do that to me?” he whispered, the sadness in his voice making my heart ache.
I didn’t answer him though. I didn’t want to add to the sadness in his eyes. “Tell me why,” He said with more conviction. “Kellin, I—,” He shook his head to cut me off. “He wouldn’t. He loves me,” Kellin said.
“Doesn’t he?” I hated the look on his face; like his whole world was crumbling. “I don’t know darling. I don’t know what he feels towards you, but it’s good or bad, he obviously wants you around,”
Kellin bit his lip, looking so sad. I didn’t want to lie to him, but didn’t want to give him false hope either. “I don’t understand,” he whispered.
I didn’t know what to say to him. He loved Oli so much, it physically hurt to think that he was realizing all of Oli’s lies. “I’m sorry,” I said quietly, meaning it. “Maybe I should talk to him,”
I shook my head quickly. “I think that’s the last thing you should do. He’s already angry Kellin, and he’ll only hurt you. He was really threatening you,”
Kellin bit his lip again, sighing quietly. “He won't,” Kellin said and turned away from me. He walked into living room, frowning as I caught the end of his shirt.
“No,” I said and shook my head. “You can’t tell me what to do. I need to talk to him,” he said. “No, Kellin, you don’t. You need to stay here, where you’re safe and he can’t hurt you. Oli’s hurt you so many times before and he’ll do it again. He has no problem hurting you,”
Kellin flinched a little. “No he won't. Oli loves me; he wouldn’t do that,” Kellin said back. “Yes he would. He’s done it so many times before. He likes to hurt you. How many times has he taken you to random places, or hurt you when you do the slightest thing to upset him? How many times has he threatened to hurt you?”
Kellin shook his head, completely in denial. “No. I won't let him take me anywhere,” he said. “He doesn’t need to! He can hurt you whether you’re out with him or at your apartment,” I said, trying not to shout at him.
“You don’t know that. Oli cares about me! He wouldn’t let anything really bad happen to me,” Kellin denied. “Yes he would! He did last night Kellin. He doesn’t care if you get hurt, and he would probably help,”
Kellin was shaking his head the entire time I was talking. “He loves me. He wouldn’t let me get hurt,” he said determinedly. “Yes he would Kellin,” I said.
“I don’t care. I need to talk to him,” I caught his waist as he tried to walk past me. “Please don’t leave Kellin. Please. Even if you and Oli don’t care that you get hurt, I do! I care. I love you so much Kellin, and I don’t want you to get hurt. Every time you leave I get so scared that you might not come back, or that you’ll forget to call and something will happen. I need you Kellin, please. Please just stay. What if you really did got hurt? What am I supposed to do then, huh? What if you really don’t come home, because I wouldn’t know what to do,”
I finally, stopped, the tears that were dripping down my cheeks getting lost in his hair. Kellin turned around in my arms and held onto me too, wetting my shirt.
I fought the urge to start bawling and took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I knew my eyes would still be watery as I pulled back a bit to wipe my cheeks dry. “I’m sorry,” Kellin whispered. He sat down on my couch, pulling me down with him. I let him lay us both down, the two of us holding onto each other tightly.
“Please don’t leave me,” I whispered. Kellin shook his head and held onto me tighter. “I won't. I promise,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter made me cry
and i really want to get this going, so expect more chapters soon. Also, i did start and almost finish the next chapter for Pose For Me, if you're reading that, and as soon as i make it a bit longer and add a little more content, it will be up

title- "Let Love Bleed Red"