Status: I dont know, I'll update whenever

I Need You

Baby Goodnight

Kellin ~

“Kellin, get your scrawny ass home now. I’m serious, you had better get here before I come over there and beat his fucking skull in. I don’t care if that fucking spick thinks his little knife will keep him safe,”
I sighed and dropped my phone onto the bed. I had promised Vic I wouldn’t leave, and I wasn’t going to; at least not for a while. I really hoped that Oli wouldn’t show up here though. I didn’t want them in the same room together.
It terrified me to think that one of them would get hurt, and knowing Oli, it would probably be Vic. I knew he could take care of himself, but he wasn’t very big, and Oli was so strong. I looked over at Vic while he slept and leant down to kiss his bare shoulder.
He moved around, and for a second, I though I had woken him. I pulled the blankets up over him then so that they covered him up to his shoulder.
I slid out of bed, tucking the blankets around him before I went out to the living room. I made myself a cup of hot chocolate, hoping the sound of the microwave wouldn’t wake him up.
I took a few careful sips before putting marshmallows in it. I jumped slightly when Vic wrapped his arms around me. “I woke up and you weren’t there. I thought you left,” he said softly, sounding so relieved. “I told you I wouldn’t,” He hid his face into my neck, kissing it gently. “I know,”
I closed my eyes and leant back against him. He had been so scared, and I hated it. I had never seen Vic cry before, and it was terrifying to see.
I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck. I loved him so much, I didn’t know what I would do if Oli hurt him. I guessed that he felt the same way about me.
We held onto each other in silence for a while, comforted by each other’s arms. “I love you,” I said quietly.
“I love you too Kellin,” He lifted me up, carrying me back to his room. I clung to him tightly, not wanting him to let me go. He laid us both down and pulled the blankets up over us. I cuddled into his side, resting my arm around his waist. He let me tuck my head into the crook of his neck and stroked up and down my side.
“He left me more voicemails. He threatened you too,” Vic shushed me and kissed the top of my head. “I won't let him hurt you,” he said softly.
“I know,” I kissed his chest before closing my eyes and just enjoying the feel of him holding me. Oli hardly ever did things like this with me and I adored these little moments.
“Go to sleep honey,” he said. I nodded and pulled the blankets up further. “Do you work tomorrow?” He nodded simply. “I was thinking…I could go get some of my things…Oli won't be there,” I said.
“No. I don’t want you going there alone.” I knew he wouldn’t. “I’ll be okay. I know he won't be home, and if he is then I’ll leave right away. And I’ll call you if I need you,”
Vic sighed and held me tighter. “I swear to god if he hurts you—“He won't have the chance to. I promise,” He sighed again and let me kiss his collar.
“I’ll be okay,” ~

“I’ll call you if I need you, I promise,” I said softly. “I’ll come running,” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I know.” I hugged him tightly before turning to get the door.
Vic watched me leave, his eyes filled with worry again. I knew I was needlessly stressing him out, but I did need some things.
I started the walk to my apartment, grateful that it wasn’t really cold during the day….

I used my key to open the front door and froze. I didn’t see Oli, but I could hear him. “Oh god,” he moaned.
I walked across the living room and opened the door to our bedroom, horrified at what I saw. “What the hell?” I asked loudly, catching both of their attentions. They were both completely naked, the boy below Oli wrapped around him. I glared and shook my head in disgust.
“Get out,” I ordered, more angry than I had ever been. Oli pulled out of the boy who quickly picked up his clothes and started pulling them on.
“Who are you?” he asked and quickly shuffled into his jeans. “Out, now,” I said and shoved him out of the room in only his jeans.
“Wait, my clothes—“Now,” I slammed the door behind him and went back to our room, trying not to cry as Oli pulled his pants on. “Kellin, I swear this isn’t—“Don’t even think about finishing that sentence,”
He pressed his lips and then tried to turn it around on me. “Well you weren’t here, so what was I supposed to do?” he asked. “That’s your excuse? I was too afraid to come home, so you thought the best idea was to fuck someone else?!”
Oli glared at me and then looked confused as I picked up the only suitcase I owned. “What are you doing?” he asked nervously.
“I’m leaving,” I said bluntly and started tossing all of my clothes into the bag. “No you’re not. You can’t,” he caught my arm, holding tightly.
“Let go of me Oli,” I said with more conviction than I thought I had. I was surprised by how firm I was being. “Let go of me,” He actually let go, but continued to argue.
I continued tossing my things into the suitcase and then went into the bathroom to toss all of my toiletries and pills into it. “Kellin, please. You can’t leave me. I need you,” he begged. “Please don’t go,”
I shook my head and wiped a few tears away before going to put my shoes into it. I only had a few pairs, but I wanted no reason to come back here.
I closed my suitcase, now that it was full, and pulled the only duffel bag I owned out to stuff my random possessions into it.
“Kellin, baby, please don’t leave. I’ll be good, I promise. He meant nothing to me,” I shook my head, sniffling as he spoke. “You hurt me. More than once too…I—I can’t stay here anymore,”
He tried to block the door as I put the last of my things into the drawer. “You can’t leave,” he said desperately. I just ignored him and put the last few odds and ends into my bags. He could keep the sheet and furniture and all of my dishes. I didn’t care.
“I’m leaving Oli, not matter how much you beg,” He kissed me roughly, holding my face. I actually cringed, hating the way that he tasted. I didn’t kiss him back, and after a moment, he stopped.
“Please stay. I won't hurt you anymore,” I shook my head sadly. “You’ve said that before,” I said and hitched my bag up on my shoulder.
“Kellin, please!” I looked at him once before slamming the door behind myself. I ran down the steps of our apartment building quickly, just wanting to get home. ~

“Kellin?” Vic asked as I walked into his apartment. I sniffled and dropped my things to run into his arms. “What happened?” he asked worriedly. “Did he hurt you?”
I shook my head, the tears taking over. I had been holding them in the entire way here and I just couldn’t anymore. “He—he was w-with someone,” I choked, already ruining his shirt. “I’m so sorry Kellin,” he said softly and kissed my hair.
“I left him,” He held onto me tightly before scooping me up and taking me over to the couch. I straddled him, sobbing into his shirt.
“He w-was cheating on me-e,” I cried. Vic cooed quietly, rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly. “It’s okay,” he breathed, just trying to calm me down.
I pulled back to look at him, letting him dry my cheeks off. “Can I stay here?” I asked, my voice coming out squeaky and broken. “How is that even a question?” He pulled me to him again, holding me so tight.
“I’m so sorry,” he said quietly. “I thought you would be happy,” He shook his head. “I’d never be happy that he hurt you,”
I hid my face deeper into his neck and sobbed. “I love you,” I choked. “I love you too Kellin. You’ll always have me,” ~

I looked up at Vic as he pulled his clothes off. He had left me to go to work, despite how late he was. “Are you okay?” he asked softly and got into bed with me.
I shook my head and laid down again. Vic pulled me close to him until we were spooning and laid his arm over my waist. I pulled the blankets up, holding the corner of it close to my chest, along with his arm so that I had something to hold. “Go to sleep honey,” he said softly and kissed my hair.
I closed my eyes, comforted by his arms and the feeling of his warm breath on my shoulder. “Goodnight,” I said softly. “Goodnight Kell,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY NO MORE DATING OLI!!!!! although he'll still be in it

title- "Baby Goodnight" Big Bang