Status: I dont know, I'll update whenever

I Need You

Trophy Son

I woke up late and kind of sad. I didn’t want to think about Oli, and I knew he would have called me by now. I rolled over, disappointed when I didn’t find Vic there.
Instead, I heard him. “Open the fucking door!” Oli shouted. “Fuck off!” I sighed and slid out of bed, pulling on some of Vic’s clothes. His sweatpants were obviously too big for both of us, and hung on my hips loosely. I slipped a long-sleeved t-shirt over my head and walked out to the living room where Vic was brooding on the couch.
“Are you okay?” I asked, catching his attention. My voice was kind of hoarse from crying half the day. “Mhm,” He stood up and kissed my forehead gently before walking out to the kitchen. “Open this goddamn door, now! I swear to god, I’ll break it down,”
Vic walked back with a glass of water, before handing it to me. “Is it okay if I call the police?” he asked me, his eyes meeting mine. I frowned, but nodded.
I knew Oli was probably high. He was the most violent when he took the hard stuff, and he’d probably go to jail if Vic called them…. I sat down on the couch, watching as Vic pressed his phone to his ear.
I just stared at the floor while he spoke, taking little sips of my water. “Kellin, you fucking cunt!” I tried not whimper sadly as he continued to scream at the top of his lungs. “They’ll be here soon,” Vic said softly and dropped his phone onto the table.
“Okay,” he sat down beside me, smiling as I wiggled over to him. I curled up into a ball in his lap, resting my head on his lower stomach.
“Did he wake you up?” Vic asked softly and brushed the hair out of my eyes. I nodded, and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry. You can go back to bed, it’s okay,”
I shook my head and reached to pull his throw blanket over myself. Vic smiled and adjusted it for me, swathing me in the soft fabric.
I could hear the sirens as we waited, and then Oli’s voice stopped. He must’ve heard them too, because he didn’t say anything else.
The police showed up a few minutes later and beat on the door heavily. I let Vic up, staying in a sitting position while he answered the door.
“Are you Vic Fuentes?” the man asked. “Yes. Although he left when he heard the sirens coming this way.”
The officer nodded while Vic let him in. “We though he might. Do you know who it was?” he asked. “Oliver Sykes,” The young man beside him wrote it down, having Vic spell it out for him.
“And do you know why he was trying to get in?” Vic glanced me, silently asking if it was okay. “Um, he was Kellin's boyfriend, but he left him and he was angry.”
The officer nodded again. “Was there any specific reason for him to be violent?” he asked. I stood up, wrapping the blanket around myself as I walked over to them. “He abuses me,” I said softly. “And would you like to file a report for that?”
I looked at Vic, who nodded. “Okay. I’ll need your full name, age, and any pictures that you might have as evidence,”
I nodded too and took a deep breath. “Kellin Quinn Bostwick,” I said, my voice shakier than I wanted. “I’m twenty-one and um, Vic has the only pictures, I think,”
He walked over to the table to pick up his phone. I watched him scroll through it while they continued to ask me questions. “And how long have you been being abused?” the officer asked me. “Over a year,” He nodded, frowning at me.
“Okay,” Vic handed him his phone, apparently having found the pictures. The officer scrolled through them, his face grim. “I see. I’ll need both of your phone numbers as well, and copy of these pictures as soon as you can get them to me,”
Vic took his phone back, along with the card that he handed to him. He looked at me, waiting for me to speak. “545-4378,” I said quietly.
Vic looked up after having put his things away. “773-8682” he said. “And is there anything else you would like me to know?”
I bit my lip before deciding to tell him. “He’s an addict,” I said, earning another firm glance. “Do you know what he’s taking?”
I shook my head slowly. “Anything. It doesn’t really matter where. And um, he lives in the King’s view apartment building. Apartment 3C,” The other policeman wrote it all down and then looked up at us. “Is that all?” I nodded solemnly.
“Okay. Well we’ll do everything we can to get him into custody as soon as we can,” I walked over to the couch, not in the mood to talk anymore. Vic said goodbye to them, being extra polite, and then walked over to me.
He let my lie down in his lap again, hiding my face into his thigh. “I’m so proud of you,” he whispered. “I know it’s hard,” I sniffled, letting out a shaky breath.
Vic started petting my hair to soothe me, and it was surprisingly helpful. “It’s okay,” he said softly. “You’re safe now,” I closed my eyes tightly, letting a tear drip onto his leg. “You’ll be okay,” I fought the urge to start sobbing and just listened to Vic breathe. He was so much more soothing than he knew.
“Do you…think they’ll ar-rest him?” I asked. “Probably. I don’t know what they’ll do to him, but he shouldn’t be hard to find.”
I found that somehow comforting; one of the things I loved most about Vic was how honest he was. He always told me truth, even if he knew it wasn’t what I wanted to hear. It was strange, but everyone else would try to sugarcoat it.
I wasn’t sure how I felt about the idea. Part of me wanted Oli to just leave my life, not caring what he did, and the other part wanted him to suffer too. That part of me wanted him in prison for however long they could keep him. He definitely deserved it.
To be brutally honest, I was more upset about him breaking my heart and cheating on me than him abusing me. I had gotten used to his cruel punishment, and most of the time they were easy to take. They were nothing compared to this.
I had believed that Oli truly did love me, despite what he did to me. It was his way of showing that he cared, no matter how medieval, and I thought that he needed me.
But he didn’t. He only needed me for sex and to flaunt around as a trophy. I had loved him with my whole heart, and it hurt to see him with someone else. I was so blind to how he treated me, and now that I wasn’t…it was just so horrible.
How long had he been cheating on me? How long had he just been pretending to care so that he could abuse me some more? I hated to think about it.
I never wanted to see him again. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
soon i can start the kellic! YEEEEEEEEEE

title- "A Trophy Father's Trophy Son" Sleeping With Sirens