Little Red Dress

One/One

Lilian hummed to herself as she fixed her hair to get ready for the date she’d been waiting for the last few months. She pulled on her red dress it was tight around her upper body but nice and loose around her legs a long slit all the way up her hip. “Lillian I don’t understand why you’re dressed so, provocatively. You don’t need to wear a dress like that it makes you look whore like.” Her mother scolded her. Lillian glanced down at her outfit she thought she looked presentable, her long brunette hair was up in a nice bun with a pearl band around the edge of the bun.

“I thought I looked decent mother.” Lillian spoke to her as she smoothed the dress slightly the frown not leaving her lips as she slipped into her red and black heels. “I don’t want you to make a mistake with this one, you remember how awful Matt was to you.” Her mother said as she grabbed her daughter’s coat.

“I know mom, you’re only looking out for me but I am a big girl. I think I could handle myself.” Lilian smiled at her mother and took the coat pulling it on. “Tell me the truth mother, do I look good or not?” She asked her mother as she gave a slow spin.

“You look gorgeous as always my love.” Her mother said as she cupped her daughters face, “You call me at the first sign of trouble and I will send your father to get you.” Her mother said Lillian’s face scrunched up by father she meant her cruel stepfather Bill. “I will mother no need to send him though I’m sure things will go accordingly.”

Lillian made her way outside and across the street to meet up with Zayn who was taking her to a fancy restaurant for dinner. “Hello love, you look beautiful.” Zayn said as he held out a bouquet of flowers Lillian’s favorite type of flower.

“These are gorgeous Zayn.” Lillian said as she took them into her arms to smell them He led her into his car her arms still holding onto the Flowers, “is that a new dress?” He asked looking over as he started the car up. Lillian looked down at it she smiled a little and shook her head no. “It was my mother’s I just fixed it a little.”

“Well you did an amazing job, you look beautiful.” He said as he took her hand into his staring at the road as he drove them towards the restaurant Lillian couldn’t help but smile at him when he called her beautiful it made her heart flutter. At the restaurant she felt the confusion wash over her as they pulled into the back, “What are we doing?” She asked nervousness showing in her voice.

“I don’t want any fans to go insane or notice me and have paparazzi ruin tonight, so we are sneaking in the back.” He said smiling as he got out of the car she took his hand as he helped her out of his car walking in through the back door she smiled when he said hi to all the kitchen staff calling them by name. “You know all these people?” Lillian asked Zayn.

“I do know the owners, they love my business.” He said to her as he smiled at the head of staff “Ah, Robert, I’d like you to meet Lillian,” Zayn said motioning for Lillian to come closer. “Lillian this is Robert, Robert this is my special guest this evening Lillian.”

“Pleasure to meet you Miss Lillian, you are even more Beautiful than Mr. Malik described.” The older man said smiling at the young beauty in front of him. Lillian returned his smile and thanked him for his kind compliment as he led them to the table a really nice table. “Enjoy your evening.”

Lillian saw the flowers on the table smiling a little again her favorite flowers. She took her seat in front of him and smiled when the wait staff came to serve them. “This service is amazing.” She said to him and smiled as they were brought wine, “Red wine,” She said as she lifted her drink taking a sip of it but not too much.

“Only the best for you,” He said looking at her with happy eyes she could see how happy he was and it made her very happy. “Are you and the Miss ready to order?” A young server asked holding up his menu card. Lillian smiled a little as Zayn ordered for her she was pleasantly surprised that he chose something she actually liked, “How’d you know I liked Spaghetti?” She asked him the smile never leaving her face.

“It was just a simple guess my dear.” Zayn lifted his glass to his lips then looked at Lillian making some small talk with her as they waited for their food. “I could tell by the look on your mothers face she wasn’t happy that you’re out with me.” He said to Lillian a subtle frown tugging at the corners of his mouth.

“You’re right, she didn’t like the fact I wore this dress for some reason.” Lillian explained shrugging her shoulders she thanked the waiter for the food as she looked at it, “Oh my, this looks delicious.” She complimented and pulled her napkin into her lap.

“Try some of mine,” He said reaching over with a fork full Lillian laughed a little and took a bite getting It on her cheek a little, “Oh you got some right he-“ he reached over and wiped her face off “Here.” He smiled at her and kissed her hand gently until he heard a voice.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Matt shouted from across the room Lillian gasped in horror seeing her ex-boyfriend come running over, “Zayn don’t fight him.” Lillian begged looking at him sadly.

Zayn stood up as the guy pulled him up by his suit, “Lillian who is this guy?” He asked looking confused at her Lillian hung her head, “My ex-boyfriend Matt,” she whispered out looking sadly she gasped in horror when he dumped the wine and food over his head and grabbed her arm roughly.

“You’re coming with me!” Matt said loudly and pulled her. Lillian looked back at Zayn sadly as she was pulled outside towards his car.

“HEY!” Zayn shouted running out after them, “Let her go bud, she doesn’t want to go with you.” Zayn glared at Matt Lillian frowned a little and tried to get out of Matt’s grip.

“What are you going to do about it little man?” Matt asked getting in his face Zayn shoved him back bashing him across the head with a bottle of wine Zayn quickly grabbed Lillian’s hand and drug her to his car speeding out of the parking lot before anything else could happen.

“Oh my god!” Lillian gasped, “That was, so brave Zayn, I’m sorry I didn’t, it was probably my mother she doesn’t want us together.” She said sighing softly as she looked out the window sadly. She glanced over at him sighing quietly “I understand if you won’t want to see me again I kind of ruined our night.” She said looking down at her lap.

“What are you kidding?” He laughed looking at Lillian. “If I didn’t want to see you again I never would’ve run after you, but I do want to keep seeing you if you want to see me.” He explained as he pulled off the road onto a dirt road.

Lillian sat up straight, “Uhm, this isn’t the way to my house, are you going to kill me now?” She joked lightly as she kept looking around as the trees kept it pretty dark. Her eyes scanning the passing trees. Her eyes scanned over the impressive house that came into view. “Whoa.” She said quietly.

“Welcome to my home,” He said as he pulled the car into the garage shutting the engine off he got out and helped her out he noticed her red dress was ripped. “Come on let’s go inside and relax together.” He said as he took her hand in his leading her into his house.

Lillian followed him looking around the house she wondered if his intentions were good or bad bringing her here. “This place is huge,” She commented as she sat down on the couch she was left alone as he went to fix himself up.
“You really think it was your mother who did that?” Zayn asked while holding Lillian in his arms by the fire place, “I don’t know why’d she would want to do that I haven’t do anything wrong have I?” He asked Lillian looked up at him shaking her head.

“You haven’t done a thing wrong, she just thinks you’re a bad boy.” Lillian said rubbing her neck gently sighing out softly. “She keeps talking to me about Sex, drugs, alcohol, bad boys. I think she’s scared that you’re a bad guy and you’re going to drag me down.”

Zayn looked in Lillian’s eyes cupping her cheek gently, “I’m not a bad guy, and I won’t drag you down. I happen to really have feelings for you I wouldn’t do something stupid to put that in danger.”

She looked up at him she could see the compassion in his eyes. She could hear the sincere in his voice when he spoke to her, “You promise?” She asked as she leaned in closer to him.

“I promise.” He said leaning down he kissed her lips tenderly her eyes slipping shut as their lips moved together in a solid movement. “I think I love you.” He said when they pulled back from their kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best but, I at least finished it so thats something.