Status: Slowly but surely.

Chasing Lindsey

Chapter 1

Doctor Geller

Surgeon ; attending ; cardiologist

My name is Lindsey Geller. I'm 29 years old and has been an attending cardiothoracic surgeon at one of the finest surgical hospitals in New York.

I'm happy and I'm successful at my job.

But , my personal life is going down the drain with my boyfriend cheating on me with a person I once considered a friend.

And that's why I'm on my way back to my home , California.

I asked for a transfer to the sister hospital in Cali , La Palma surgical hospital in Huntington beach.

I'm going back , to my best friend.

Matt was very excited when I told him that I'm coming back although he wanted to kill Paul for cheating on me and hurting me.

I'm apparently staying at his house since he doesn't think a hotel will be a good choice right now.

My parents died when I was 11 , and my brother 18 so I have no-one else but Matt right now.

My brother , Carl , moved with his family to Russia when I was merely 21 and he hasn't yet returned for a visit.

"Linds , are you here yet?" Matt asked me over the phone as I got off the plane. I grabbed my luggage at baggage claim and then made my way to the outside of the airport where Matt was standing.

I hung up the phone and giggled to myself when I heard Matt curse. He has yet to see me.

"I'm here" I said softly from behind him smiling big when I saw him spin around.

He hung up his phone and picked me up spinning me around.

"Ah.. I'm so happy you're here!"

"I'm happy too big guy. But if you want me to stay alive you need to let me go."

He laughed and kissed my forehead and then grabbed my luggage.

"Come on. The guys want to see you"

I laughed as we walked to the car and drove back to his house.

My eyes widened when I saw his mansion of a house.

"What do you think?"

"Wow.. This is huge"

"I know. But I was talking about the house"

I narrowed my eyes and punched his arm "pervert"

He laughed and guided me in after collecting my luggage.

"Settle in" Matt said and smiled a dimpled smile at me , "you have 2 hours to unpack and shower and shit and then we're going to Johnny's."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my luggage from his hands.

"Fine"

I laughed and walked to the room Matt gave to me for the time being and then took a shower dressing in something comfortable but more sexier than what I'm wearing now.

I then unpacked my many suitcases and blow dried my hair putting on some light makeup.

After that , I curled my hair and sprayed on some perfume and then went downstairs.

Matt sat on the sofa watching TV and then smiled when he saw me emerge from upstairs.

"Look at you. So gorgeous. I think you should change."

"No daddy. I will not" I said giving him a look.

He groaned and laughed

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah" I nodded and smiled at him. "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Brian Haner story since I can't stop creating stories.

This will also take the backseat since I'm still writing Under The Falling Sky.

But , I think I'll enjoy writing this so frequent updates are promised.

Enjoy