I'm Haunted. (By Her).

001. Welcome Home.

1976

A young teenager is seen smoking a joint in the backyard of the Murder House. She looks unhappy, and very stoned. Her mother calls her back into the house.

Some of my last memories in life. I'm not too sure why I decided to kill myself, but I wanted to end my life. My parents were splitting up and we were leaving the neighbourhood. I didn't want to leave the house I had grown up in.

I only wanted to prove a point to my parents, but I was murdered before I could get myself some medical help. My soul settled for the house and I've been here since.

The man who murdered me...he was some psycho who was obsessed with the house and wanted to get rid of me and my family. He succeeded. I'm dead and my parents moved soon after.

I was alone for so long. I spent most of my time watching young Tate grow up and hung out with Nora. She was the most motherly out of all the ghosts here.

By the time Tate was seven, Nora had made herself visible to him. It was clear that Constance wad a terrible mother and this poor boy needed guidance.

As for me, I was too young to be his mother. I decided that when he was close to my age, I would be his guidance. Until then, I would remain invisible...

2008

Tate stood by my side as we watched another family come see the house. More potential buyers. Little do they know how evil this house is. I truly hope a family does not move in. I know how Nora is around babies...

I don't blame her though. What her husband did to their baby is fucked up. I just can't believe a man has the nerve to disfigure their child like that. It's disgusting.

As for me, I just wish I could move on from this place. It's been 32 years since my death and I can't stand another second in this madhouse. If only Halloween wasn't the only day the dead could walk the earth.

"You think they're gonna buy this place, Sara?" Tate muses sarcastically.

"Let's hope not. When you get to being here for as long as me, you get tired of humans living here. Get ready to be on your bestest behaviour, Tate."

And with that, he cringed...