Status: comments

Forgotten Tomorrow.

One.

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you woke up one day with no memories, you didn't know the world was over, you didn't know that you the most perfect relationship, you didn't know that you had a family. You had people to protect.

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the sky above me. Not a cloud or a bird in the sky, It seemed like hours until I finally decided to move, my body felt numb in a way as if I was missing something. As if something was off.

Sitting up I looked around, I was in the woods with no one around. My head started pounding the moment I started to move, groaning I placed my hand to my head.

"Scarlett!"

My head turned in the direction of where my name was coming from, slowly I pushed myself from the ground and started to slowly make my way towards them. My body felt weak, my head was pounding and my stomach was growling.

Stopping and leaning against a tree I sighed, the voices seemed to be moving farther away. Just as I was ready to give up a hand landed on my shoulder causing me to yelp.

"What the hell Scar? Where ya been and where's ya hunten gear?" The man spoke and looked at me confused.

I licked my lips and scratched the back of my neck.

"My what?" I asked while looking him over.

He was talking, about 5'9 with brown hair and blue eyes, his skin was dirty and yet clean. He wore a leather vest with a blue shirt and faded blue jeans, on his back was some sort of bow.

"Ya hunting gear?" He asked once more.

"I'm sorry but...I don't own hunting gear." I replied and tactically watched his jaw drop.

Quickly he took a step forward and looked me over, his hand held my chin moving my face from left to right.

"What da hell is wrong with ya woman? Let's get cha to hershal." He quickly went to grab my arm but I pulled away, leaving him in shock.

"I have no idea who you are, why should I go anywhere with you? You could be a rapist or something." My words were quick but strong.

The look on his face held a mixture of emotion, anger. Hurt. Betrayal. I watched his jaw clench and his fist tighten.

"Fine, find your own way back " I watched him turn and walks few feet before stopping. "And for the record, I didn't mean what I said. No need to be a bitch about it."

I watched him walk away towards an opening in the woods.

Who was this guy and why was he such a dick?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?