Status: comments

Forgotten Tomorrow.

two

I had followed after him, I don't know what pulled me to do it but I was right behind him in a matter of minutes. He didn't look at me but knew I was behind him, it was a silent walk until reached the edge of the woods. There I stood staring at the large prison in front of us, surrounded by fenses and people trying to get in.

"Let's hurry before they see us." He held his bow close to him and I quickly following behind me.

"Why can't we let these people in?" I asked.

He stopped short causing me to walk into his back, with a grunt I stepped back and looked at him confused.

"You musta hit your head hard..." He replied before grabbing my arm and oukking me through the now open gates, once we were in the prison he let go and walked over to another guy.

"Need Hershal. Scarlett here went an bumped her head." The guy soon walked off leaving me to stare outside of the fence, slowly I walked up and looked at them.

They held a smell of death, some had no eyes and others had part of their face missing. I slowly reached out going to touch one but my arm was grabbed and I was yanked back.

"What are you doing?" The guy looked at me. He was different, had a brown beard and long hair.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked causing him to take a step back.

"Do you remember your name?" He asked.

"Scarlett."

"How many people have you killed?" He asked with a stern voice.

"What type of question is that? I'm no killer!" I took a step back and stared at him, watching him he sighed and shook his head.

"Come on, let's get you to Hershal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy thanksgiving. Comments???