Status: comments

Forgotten Tomorrow.

Three

I sat on the bed in front of the gray haired man, he held my face and flashed the light in my eyes a few times. He humed and rubbed his beared before checking my head for any cuts or bruises.

Apparently I had a large lump on my head that I didn't know about, but the moment he had touched it; I flinched away in pain.

"Scarlett do you remember anything before yesterday?" He spoke as he leaned back, his crutch rested against the wall close to him.

"No, I just remember waking up to people calling my name and then that ass hole." I waved towards the door frame where the redneck stood watching me. He scowled and turned his back to us as Hershel let off a small chuckle.

"I never thought I'd see you to going at each other like this again." He shifted and faced me once more but with a serious face. "You have a concussion, mild but strong enough to cause memory lose. I want you to rest for a few days and hopefully with rest you will get your memories back." He rested a hand on my knee and smiled.

"As for you Daryl, keep an eye on her but no arguing." He spoke as he grabbed his crutch and made his way to the door way, stopping once more. "I am just glad you are safe and Daryl found you." Those were his last words before he patted Daryl's shoulder and left.

I shifted in my spot as my hands held onto the edge of the bed, I felt weird. Empty in a way. I looked up as Daryl cleared his throat and leaned from one leg to the other.

"Hungry?" He mummbled while keeping his eyes low.

Looking back at my hands and then looking around the room. I thought about it. I was hungry but I was more hungry for my memories back.

"Yes.." I responded with out looking at him.

He mummbled something under his breathe before walking off, narrowing my eyes I watched the door way for a few minutes until I finally figured I would take a look around, but when I reached the door way I was greeted with Daryl; and a plate of food.

I felt my stomach tighten at the sight of the food, licking my lips and then biting my bottom lip softly I took the plate. Looking up I stopped and started into his icey blue eyes, I couldn't tell what his expression was. It was as if he put up a wall.

"Thanks, redneck." I spoke as I turned and walked to my bed, I could feel his stare on me making me feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Its rude to stare, please go away." My eyes caught him once more and I could see his jaw tighten, but then relax.

He nodded and left.

-
After I finished eating I didn't do much, I didn't move, I didn't change. I just stared at my plate. It was empty just like how I felt. And the lump on my head meant that someone had knocked me out, who would do that to me and why?

"Hey."

I jumped almost dropping the plate as a man stood in the door way, I could tell is he Chinese or Asian.

"I was told to come check in on you, are you okay?" He asked while leaning against the wall.

Nibbling my lip I looked down at the plate and then back at him.

"I don't know. " I responded as I looked back at him. He shifted his weight and took a few steps closer.

"It must be hard, not remembering anything." He spoke while taking a seat next to me.

We sat in silence for a few before I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Tell me, who everyone is. What is my connection to them." I looked at him with a serious look and he nodded.

"Well, I'm Glenn. And you saved my life."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter is better then the last two :)