Status: *** me in the vagina i hope you enjoy

Life Can Be so Strange but I Know I Can Make a Change

Chapter 1

Long live the reckless and the brave,
I don't think I wanna be saved,
My song has not been sung,
So long live us.


Michael steps through the front doors of school on his last day of high school, a tired yet accomplished smile on his face as he makes his way towards his locker, the chitter chatter of students seemingly louder and the atmosphere a little lighter. The brunette unlocks his locker, pulling out the same items he had so many times before, closing the locker and turning around just in time to see a wink thrown his way from the schools sassiest student; Tyler Carter.
Michael has always had a thing for the pale kid, despite the bit of an age difference, but the two had never grown closer than acquaintances, to Michael's dismay. They would send playful winks to each other, pinch the others butts just for laughs, all the students finding it quite entertaining and at one point, even wanted the two to get together. But the main entertainment of the school never even went so far as to get the others phone numbers, though Michael knew if he just turned to his right and asked for it, the person would gladly give it to him - or he could even flat out ask Tyler himself, knowing he'd get a squeal and a yes, along with the ten digits and a sweet kiss on the cheek, yet all the graduating student did was smile back and wink, chuckling as he turned to his left and made his way to class, a cheeky smile on his tan features.
As the day drowned on - just like any other day of high school, Michael noticed that Tyler seemed a little down. The elder would watch the blonde from across the room, seeing the frown and furrowed eyebrows rather than his perfect smile. Michael wanted to ask him, so badly did he need to know what was causing his classmate such distress that it would bring down his happy and carefree mood.
After deciding for a while, and trying to make a list of pros and cons, (though quickly realizing there are no cons) Michael had decided that he would grab Tyler before he could skip from the classroom and ask the blonde to eat lunch with him today.
And Michael did just that, jumping from his seat and skipping through students, just barely grabbing Tyler's shirt sleeve, frowning as he realized it was a long sleeve shirt and it's the beginning of summer. The brunette shrugs it off, smiling as Tyler turns to him, pale features lighting up as the teenager realizes who had stopped him.
"Bohn, it's about time you stepped up your game, I've missed your twitchy cuteness." The blonde spills, smiling sweetly to Michael, said man blushing as his Tourettes is mentioned - the elder having always hated it, even getting picked on in middle and elementary school for the disorder.
"I, uh, I- thank you." Michael stutters, blushing just a little more as he pulls the blonde to the side, out of the way of the flow of students, some whistling at the two and others sending a thumbs up. "Listen, um, Tyler, I was wondering if you would like to sit with me at lunch?" The brunette questions, raising his eyebrows slightly, the elder so nervous, though he already knows the answer.
"Of course, you silly goose!" The blonde giggles, grabbing Michaels hand and pulling him out into the hallway. "You go sit in the courtyard and I'll run down and grab us a burger from McDonalds." Tyler states, playfully pushing Michael in the direction of the courtyard before the blonde hurries off into the crowd of rushing teenagers.
Michael smiles, walking quickly with the wave of students out to the courtyard, finding a tree off to the side and sitting down in the thick grass, crossing his legs and sighing in contentment. Reaching his hands down on either side of his thighs, Michael threads his fingers through the grass, ripping a few strands out and tossing them to the side before repeating the process as he thinks of what to say or of what might become of him and Tyler.
"Oh, hi! you don't even know me very well but I wanna marry you!"
"Opps, I slipped, sorry for shoving my cock into your nice ass."
"Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see."
As Michael thought, shaking his head at himself at a few of the funnier or stupid ones, he decided on first, saying thank you for the food Tyler was bringing for them. Second, the brunette would compliment the blonde because he was perfect in Michaels eyes - always has been and always will be. Third, Michael decided to bring up why his cute acquaintance was wearing a long sleeve in May, the temperatures already quickly climbing to the eighties, much too warm for sleeves, though not quite muscle shirt weather. And lastly, Michael will ask why the teenager seems down, having always loved Tyler's smile, and since he had always been looking for it (especially when he was having a particularly tough day), Michael always noticed when it wasn't on full show, Tyler's straight, white teeth hidden behind the perfect lips that where carefully molded into a frown while the blonde would itch under the hem of long sleeves, so the elder had always known when something was bothering or bringing his fellow classmate down. Michael had also noticed that those days when Tyler wasn't specifically happy or participating in group chatter or giving off sarcastic and funny remarks that he wore long sleeves for weeks afterwards, always staying a bit more quiet and set apart from his group.
But what Michael hadn't done was put two and two together.
And even as he looked up to see Tyler walking towards him with a McDonalds paper bag in his hand, tight skinny jeans and average long sleeved band shirt, he didn't place the scenario. He couldn't.
Tyler's too good for that. He thought. Too innocent, too perfect.

And boy, had Michael thought wrong.