Status: for a contest

Please Stay

Change your ticket home

He stared at her as she slowly got dressed. He could have sworn she was doing it slowly just to mess with his head. Ever since they started secretly hooking up he hated see her get ready to leave. Henley always told him every time they hooked up they couldn’t keep doing it they just needed to stay friends, that sleeping together just complicated things. Henley Jameson always said she preferred things uncomplicated. That the simpler the better for her, but for some reason she always managed to complicate things. That things between her and Niall could of stayed simple if they hadn’t drunkenly slept together eight months ago. Niall was the opposite of her, even if things between him and Henley were complicate he would rather have them be complicated and be with her. He couldn’t stand the thought of them going back to just being friends.

He looked over at the clock to see that her plane was leaving in two and half hours. He watched as she reached on the floor and picked up the only bag she had brought with her.

“Take that bag off your shoulder,” he said speaking up as he watched her mess with her pale short brown hair.

“I can’t Niall,” she said simply.

“Come back to bed love, we have plenty of time,” he said patting the spot next to him where she had be lying next to him not long ago.

“Niall I have to get home,” she shook her head gently.

Niall got out of bed and reached down on the ground and grabbed his boxer-briefs so he wouldn’t be standing naked in front of her while she was fully dressed. “You should probably stay,” he smiled. “Stay for a couple more day,” he said as he reached a grabbed her hand.

“I have a plane to catch,” she said staring into his blue eyes.

He pulled her closer to him and pushed her bag off her shoulder causing it to fall to the floor. “Let me change your ticket home,” he smirked before pressing his lips to hers. She didn’t say anything she just kissed him back. He pulled away and said, “Don’t go it’s not the same when you go.”

She closed her eyes for moment as if she was trying to figure out what she should say to him. “Niall I just can’t stay here, I have a life back home. I came to see you in Orlando so I could celebrate your album coming out, but I need to go home,” she said as she pulled away from him.

“I don’t want to be alone,” he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

“You’re not alone, the boys are all here,” she said sitting down next to him on the large bed. “Maybe this was a mistake coming. I should of know that we were just gonna sleep together and complicate things even more.” She looked over at Niall to see that what she had said had hurt him.

“Don’t play innocent, I know what you meant when you said you’d fly out here,” he said staring into her big brown eyes. “Are we way past that, playing hard to get?” He knew that she was going to try to go back to just being friends so they wouldn’t ruin the friendship. Niall knew damn well no matter what happened from here the friendship was going to be different.

“Niall do you know how hard it is to keep what happens between you and I a secret?” she said standing and looking over at him.

“Henley don’t leave me all alone in this hotel,” he said almost starting to plead with her. “If you want we don’t have to keep this a secret I had tell everyone we’re together.” He was trying to say anything that would make her stay.

She stood in front of him with a confused look on her face. “We both know all too well that if anyone found out about this the media would have a hay day with this. I would be called every bad name in the book, I would be nothing more than a slut who is shagging you.”

She stood up and placed both of his hands on her shoulders. “Please just give me one weekend, I promise that I’ll never tell then,” he said before pressing his lips to hers.

“Maybe I should go home and let us take a break from each other,” she said pulling away from him.

“I don’t want this to end, and I sure as hell don’t want to say goodbye,” he said before pressing his lips once again to hers.

She wanted to argue him again, but she knew she should probably head off to the airport and fly home even though she knew deep down she didn’t want to. She wanted to stay in Orlando with Niall, and stay in his hotel with him and just spend time with him. Even if them having sex ruined their friendship maybe it happened because they were meant to be more than friends.

“Don’t go, it’s not the same when you go. Please let change your ticket home.”

“I think I should stay,” she said giving him a small reassuring smile as she pulled her sweater. He didn’t say anything he just watched as she stripped her clothes off. “Go change my ticket and then get in bed with me,” she said with a smile as she took her bra off leaving her topless. She knew this was one of those times where she should just see were things go even if they’re complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 969

I hope everyone enjoys this one shot.