RockFan

15

Billie Joe's POV

I lit several candles on the balcony rail, trying to create some sort of romantic mood I suppose. Adrienne was inside the house, in the master bathroom, freshening up after our day of sightseeing. I sat down on the balcony loveseat, on the coffee table before me I began to prepare the joint I'd promised her. When I was done I waited for her to come out and join me, and while I waited I looked out at the view my balcony had to offer.

The lights from both Oakland and San Francisco reflected on the bay waters. The Golden Gate Bridge could be seen off in the distance, glimmering with lights of its own. From behind me, I heard the sliding door from my bedroom to the balcony open, and I eagerly awaited Adrienne to join me on the loveseat.

She gently brushed the back of my neck with her fingers as she came around the loveseat to sit beside me. She scooted close enough so that our bodies were just about touching, and then she leaned in slightly to give me a kiss on the cheek. Was it the candles? The balcony? The view of the bay at night? Adrienne was quite smitten all of the sudden, not that I was complaining.

"What was that for?" I asked, looking over at her, tempted to kiss her lips.

I studied her face in the candlelight. She'd taken off her makeup, yet there was still some darkness around her eyes from leftover mascara. Her skin was actually a light brown, and I preferred her naked face to the fair complexion of her foundation makeup. I couldn't understand why a woman as naturally beautiful as her would waste so much time everyday applying too much makeup on a face that didn't need it in the first place.

"Because..." Adrienne began, but failed to provide a reason. Instead, she leaned in again and kissed me on the lips.

She meant for it only to be a brief kiss, like the first, but I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and with the other I ran my fingers through her hair. Our lips didn't part, instead our kiss had become an open-mouth kiss. Our tongues met, timidly at first, then boldly. I pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling me and her hands went into my hair and down my neck. It all felt so good, and I was getting hard.

The way she was sitting upon me, I knew she could feel it. It was awkward, yet unavoidable. That kiss, the candles, her skin, the balcony, those delicate fingers in my hair, the city lights, her chocolate doe eyes. How would all of this not turn me on? She broke our kiss then, and looked me in the eyes, intently.

"Is it wrong?" Adrienne asked.

"What?"

"This; what's happening, and what's going to happen? I don't really know you," she said.

I brushed a stray curl of hair away from her face, "It feels right."

She shifted upon me, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan, "Sorry," she apologized, but I shook my head. I brought my hands to her hips and began to bounce her slightly up and down; immediately she knew the motion I wanted her to make and she continued the action.

"Oh, Adie..." I moaned.

*
Adrienne's POV

I was already unbuttoning his shirt. I didn't care that we had only just met yesterday, passion was passion. And this was passion. Our kisses were wild, his hands were guiding my hips to grind against him, and both of us were dying to release pent-up sexual tensions. As I finished unbuttoning is shirt, Billie had just started to pull at the sash of my robe.

I had changed into a night robe in the bathroom, and I wasn't wearing much beneath. No bra, just underwear. Billie Joe was loosening it now, but I pulled my lips from his to stop him, "Wait, Billie!"

"Hm?" He looked at me, his green eyes pleading and desperate.

"Can we go inside?" I asked, concerned for our privacy. He nodded understandingly, and so we got up, went into his bedroom, and pulled the shade behind us.