Status: Hiatus - Permanently

First Lasts

Esmen

It had been a month since I saw Daylen, since he told me to wait, and since I never showed up. Life had gone back to normal with Hunter. He was his cheerful happy self, and that made me happy, we headed to lunch at this lake side restaurant right on the shore. thats when I ran into him, this time,I felt guilty. He didn't make eye contact with me but none the less, I knew he saw me. My heart kept doing these little turns and twists every time I looked over. Then it started coiling up when I saw who he was with. It was this little thing, in short shorts, and top I had been dying to get from banana republic and hooker heels. She was pretty and for some reason that pissed me off, more than it should. "What are you staring at love?” Hunter questioned over the noise in the restaurant. I turned swiftly but it was too late he saw Daylen.
Shit!

Surprisingly he wasn't mad, he smiled, getting up, I didn't dare follow, he went over, Daylen got up giving him a hug and introducing him to the slut, chick. I stayed at the table alone, not wanting to go through what we went through that day. He returned shortly smiling as ever. "You should have come to say hi with me sugar.” I nodded as I picked at my meal.
“So, who's he with?" Hunter cocked his brow.
“Why does it matter? You jealous." I rolled my eyes. As if..
“Esmen, her name's Esmen." He muttered lazily, glancing over, a look of lust glittered in his eyes. And then I was mad. Slamming my glass down a little had he finally turned back to look at me.
He got caught and he knew it. "Haha, sorry Babe." I smiled, acting like I wasn't hurt.

We continued to eat, talking about random shit, until we were finally satisfied, I caught him looking over at Esmen every once in a while, and my stomach turned. I got up wiping my mouth. "Sorry babe, I'll be back gotta use the ladies room” I smile down at my blond babe. He grins, "Don't be too long," leaning back a little. I walk, turning the corner and heading into the ladies room, I look at myself in the mirror trying to cool down, I may not look it but I was angry, For fuck sake Joslin, get it under control, there just innocent looks nothing to be afraid of! I managed to convince myself of that, splashing my face with cold water I dry off, thats when I feel arms wrap around me, I shriek unable to move. "Quite lively aren't we?" His voice whispers in my ear. my knees get a little weak as mentally slap myself. I struggle to shrug him off. "Dayle-” He laughs finally letting go. I frown not wanting to face him. "Nice to see you too, what happened to our little coffee date last time princess?” He said smugly. I rolled my eyes. "I stayed in with Hunter” I muttered.
“Oh… too bad, I would have bought you marble cake, they have the best cakes” he chuckled.
“Sure, well I have to get back to him-” He pinned me against the door, and looks down at me.
“Let go Daylen” He smirks and I know its full of evil.
“No, I don’t want you walking back to him.”
“He is my boyfriend-”
“No, the mere fact is you're mine”
“Excuse me” I said even angrier struggling to fight him off.his grip tightened and it was hopeless to try.
“He stole my things, now I want them back”
“I am not a thing and I am certainly not damn well yours”
“You were mine the minute we met” he purred.
“You are fucking crazy” I growled angrily.
“Am I?”
“Ye-” He kissed me, deep and long. I tried to struggle but he just held on.
”Sto...stop” I muttered before he drove his tongue in my mouth. I melted at the taste of him, how I had missed that taste. His grip finally loosened and I pushed him off. There was no way I was going to forgive him for what he did. I unlocked the door walking out, my face still a little flushed.

Thats when I saw it. My feet ceased to want to move. I froze looking at Hunter with that slut, he was lent over, whispering something to her. I turned around realising where I was. I walked out, not bothering to to even go for the car. A hand grabbed me whirling me around, I came face with Daylen. He looked at me not an emotion on his face, then a smile slid over it and a dimple popped from his face. "Now didn't I tell you this would happen, it was only a matter of counting seconds love.” I grew angry.
“Fuck off, I don’t want to see you, this is all your doing isn't it.” I yelled. He looked at me not phased by my words. "How so?”
“You brought her here, you knew… fuck somehow you knew, and you brought that slut!" He laughed clearly amused. "And what if I did?”

I walk. I refuse to put up with this shit! He grabbed my hand again."LET GO!” I screamed. He didn't he held me in a hug. "Fuck you, let go, let go, go die you stupid piece of shit, let go, go away” I sobbed, fighting him, my strength disappeared and he held me there. "Are you done with your little tantrum?” He said cooly.
“Go to hell!" I sniveled. He laughed squeezing tighter as we stood there in the street.
“I waited” he said.
“What?”
“I waited for you”
“Huh?”
“Two hours I waited in that fucking coffee shop, yet you're so stubborn and refused to come.”
I wiped my tears, but he kept hugging me. "I damn well waited”
“I told you I wouldn’t go."
His grip tightened, and then he let go grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. We walked to his car, "Get in." He said opening the doors. I stood there."Now!"
I frown.
“No," I mumble. He rolled his eyes picking me up. I shrieked.
“Holy shit, you fucker put me down.” He shoved me in the car locking the door so I wouldn’t get out.
“Daylen!” He chuckled.

“Don't worry, I'll take care of you."