Status: How dreary some of us in this enormous world will never feel that passion of love. Never to see what is to come because they choose to ignore it every day or walk right past it.

Goodnight Sweet Darling

Hello Dear

Hello dear,

There are so many things I wish to tell you. So many things I want you to know. When you look at me, I gaze back and enjoy every glance I see snuck my way. When you speak to me, my stomach flutters and my voice catches in my throat as I think of what to say back. You being near me brings shivers down my spine. I lose all thoughts when you smile at me. You are the beat to which my heart races to. The dark to my light. You are whom I dream about at night and your name is the whisper that escapes my lips as I sleep.

Oh, how I wish it was your lips that touched mine instead. To feel the pressure pressing ever so slightly at first and pressing harder with each second that passes. Your lips look so soft and inviting, how I wish to join them. Your eyes, there are no words to speak of them. Except that they always seem to have some sort of spark, I see fire in them. The fire to succeed. But I see patience also. You must have a lot to put up with everything life has dealt you.

I want to be in your arms. To feel your warmth and claim that warmth as my own. To feel you hold me close to your body as you keep me protected. Shield me from danger my knight. But do I want to be your princess. No, I want to be your queen, while you be my king. I wish to tell you so much more, but I won't. I can't. Because what if someone else decides to notice what I myself has. So for now I will keep my silence and continue to dream.

Goodnight sweet darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my dear and good night my sweet darling