Status: Look at the story in full detail, the photos of the real vacation and the real people featured in the story at http://seasidesummerbc.tumblr.com/ Password: seaside

Keeping Summer

Two // Rachel

Date: June Eleventh Two Thousand Fourteen.
Time: Seven in the morning
Place: Town Square, Seaside, Florida

The girls were off at their surf lessons and the parents were already on the beach for the full day. I start my daily routine. I get ready for the day and then I get dressed. I put a bikini on under my khaki shorts and white cotton shirt. I slip on a brown and gold pair of sandals. I run down stairs and grab my wallet. Then I walk to the front of my house and hop on my bike. My wallet in the basket along with my phone. I bike to the east side and back to my house. Then I bike to the town square. I park my bike by Great Southern a popular local restaurant, and walk to Modica Market. It’s the only grocery store in town and they have the best bakery. I walk inside and grab a basket. Most of the teens in town get a summer job here or Dawson’s Frozen Yogurt down the way. I go to the produce section and grab some stuff to make salad tonight. I go around the corner and pick out a bag of cheese tortellini. I finishing picking out all ingredients for my homemade alfredo sauce then walk to the bakery.
“How may I help you” asks a girl with long blond side braid. She looks busy running around, but still attempting to help me.
“I can help her Jess,” calls a voice to her right “Rachel! Over here!”
“Britt! Oh my gosh!” I say as I walk to her section of the counter “How are you?”
“Amazing, we need to hang out while you’re town!” She says with excitement.
“Yes, but before we do can you pack me up six chocolate chunk muffins?” I smile at her “I want the girls to have something to eat once they get out of their swim lessons.”
“Rachel. Please my mom. You just seem so good at it!” Brittney whines at me
“Maybe in a few years darlin’” I joke as I take the box of muffins from her “Come to my house whenever you wanna hang. Bye love!” I say and walk to the cash register. I was standing in line with my arms full when i was shoved in my back. I dropped my basket full of groceries.
“Oh! I am so sorry ma’am” I go down to pick up my basket as I bud head with a man. “Ouch”
“Oh, I guess I’m the sorry one now.” I joke as I look up to see the green eyed boy from last night.
“It’s all okay. No blood, No bruises” He jokes as we stand up and he hands me my basket.
“Thank you” I say as i proceed with my check out and go on my bike home.