Sequel: Lost Boy
Status: Feedback please!

Breakdown

And, see what there is to see

"I'll have a large cheeseburger meal, no onions or pickles, with a coke. Also, a side of McBites and sweet and sour sauce." Michael glanced over at me. "Oh! And she'll have a grilled chicken and aoili meal with a frozen coke." At his words, Coraline narrowed her eyes, giving him a crooked grin as he forked over the money for their meals. "Before you say 'Mikey you didn't have to pay for me'," he mocked my voice horribly, adding a kiwi twang to it as he waved his hands around by his head, "I'm just paying you back. You've bought mine the last, like, three times." With a roll of her eyes, Coraline grabbed their bags of food, Michael holding their drinks.

"So what do you want to sing tonight?" Her hazel eyes met his as they walked out of Maccas.

"Hm, I was thinking All Time Low."

"Figured."

"Remembering Sunday?" Coraline's eyes met his again, this time her face alit with a grin. "I'll take that as a yes," he smirked and she nodded, already itching to play the strings on her guitar. Maccas wasn't too far of a walk from Coraline's, so they didn't bother catching the bus. Rather, Michael started to eat his McBites as they walked, humming some song she couldn't quite catch.

"What are you humming?" She finally questioned, assuming it had something to do with his band. He answered with what she was expecting, explaining it was just a tune they were working with, having not put lyrics to it yet. "It's good," she forced a smile up at him. "Before too long, you'll be the next Alex Gaskarth," at her words Michael flushed and rolled his eyes. "Isn't Luke the one you always complained about in grade nine?" Michael chuckled at her words and nodded.

"Yeah, it's okay now though... Calum worked it all out," she kept chewing on her lower lip as he spoke, the pair walking up the stairs of her house. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the door open.

Relief washed over Coraline when she realized the movers hadn't come today, so the house wasn't packed with boxes just yet. Michael shut the door behind them, still picking at his lunch. He followed her up the stairs to her bedroom, eyes dancing across her back. Her long auburn hair stopped about mid-back, swaying with each step. She glanced back at him when they stopped in front of her door, catching him staring at her. "Don't be a creep, Mikey," she teased and pushed the door open. He felt his cheeks heat up and blanched for a moment. What the hell... He had been in her room dozens of times before.

Hanging around Luke and Calum though... they occasionally had girls over and he had constantly found himself thinking about Coraline. What could she be doing while they were practicing? Were she and the other guys hanging out? Were they cuddling like she and Michael do? With those thoughts, he found himself just growing jealous until he could find out what she was doing. With a confused smile, he sat beside Coraline on her bed as she set up her MacBook for a video, having placed her only right-handed guitar on the bed behind her. She had the tribal-printed strap draped over her shoulder already, lefty guitar sitting in her lap. Michael pushed his fringe out of his face, adjusting it just right once the webcam turned on.

"Hurry and do your channel intro so we can get this jam session on," Michael prodded her in the ribs and she shot him a smile and turned back to the webcam. Her confidence level from the shy girl on the bus to now was almost as if she were two different people. He smiled softly, eyes watching her intently.

"Hello everyone! I can't see you, but I'm sure you all look absolutely gorgeous and/or handsome! Today Michael and I have a little treat for you. If you don't know, this is my best friend Michael," her head turned towards him and he met her eyes. She cocked her head to the camera, furrowing her eyebrows playfully.

"Ah, hey! I'm Mikey!" He waved awkwardly. He occasionally appeared in some of her videos, but had never really found it impertinent to watch her channel often. She had even said herself that all she did was sing and put up some makeup tutorials.

"Okay, ignore him. His fringe sometimes has more personality," She winked at him, "He's been weird since we left Macca's. That reminds me... I need to eat, then we'll give you your present," she smiled at the camera and left it running as they ate, planning to set that up as a high speed clip later.

When they were done, she put her guitar strap back on and Michael grabbed the chestnut-colored guitar behind him. "This is called Remembering Sunday by Michael's favorite band, All Time Low. She turned her gaze back to him, then at the guitar. "Sure you can lift that, scrawny?" She teased, winking. He scoffed and crossed his legs, poised to start playing. "One, two, one, two, three, four," she smiled at him as they both plucked the strings at the same time, flowing with music.

Michael's voice filled the air round them, Coraline closing her eyes as she swayed and picked at the strings. His voice was so strong, yet pure at the same time. He sometimes strained, but in the end gave it an edgier feel and still sounded amazing. She picked up where she was expected to, her voice entwining with Michael's. To her, it sounded amazing, though she'd leave that choice up to her viewers. When she opened her eyes, she met Michael's and he flushed, looking away.

"I'm not coming back," The lyrics suddenly hit her as she thought of the move to come. "I've done something so terrible.,I'm terrified to speak," she soon finished singing after they hit the last note, her eyes downcast.

"Bye everyone," she mumbled, not looking at the screen as she pulled her strap off of her shoulders and laid back into her bed of pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler really... half asleep as I was writing it, ooooops