Status: in edit

The Secert in your Mists

Prologue

Hi my name is Jane and as I sit in the back of this truck with a blindfold over my eyes , tape over my mouth, my hands and feet tied up. Why didn’t he stay away from at the park. To better understand my situation I have to take you back to the beginning.

It all started a couple of months ago while I and my best friend Alex were at the park. “Jane, Come here!" My best friend Alex called out to me. I ran over and looked at what she pointed at. We were on a walk through the park. We saw a couple of guys playing football out a few feet away from you. My best friend is a total tomboy and I could tell that she wanted to go play football with them. "Pleeaseee” Alex begged in the babyish voice every, along with puppy dogs eyes that I couldn't resist. I sighed. "Go on ahead.”

Alex smiled then started walking away. She turned around and looked at you frowning. "What?" I asked her. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Well I’m not going alone!" "Why not?" "They're total strangers! What if I get raped? Do you want your best friend to get raped?" As she finished that statement the only thing I could say was "No." And I was thinking she was not going to talk me into this. Not again anyway." Sighing again. She frowned and put on her puppy dog face. That's pretty irresistible. I shut my eyes tightly and shook your head no not wanted to get involved in the game. Last time I gave in I ended up in the hospital for a month. With a broken leg, three broken ribs and two black eyes. I opened them again and pointed at the bench 3 feet away. "You go play. I'll be sitting right here the whole time. If you get raped, I’ll call 911" I plopped your butt down in the bench and crossed your legs.

It was her turn to sigh now. She turned around and right when she was about to start walking, the ball hit her head and ended up smacking her on the ground. You shot up from your seat. "Alex!!! Are you okay!?!" I screamed while running over to your best friend. "Owww" She said lifting her head a little bit off the ground" "Are you okay?" Asked one of the boys who came over. You're guessing he's the one who threw the ball. I got up from the ground then put your hands in your pockets. "Are you the one who threw that ball?" I asked him curiously. He shook his head no while saying "No that was my friend over there."

He pointed to a really cute boy with blonde hair and green eyes. He was grouped up with the two other boys who were also playing football with them. "Well shouldn't he be the one who should be asking her if she's okay?" I asked while crossing your arms and rolling your eyes. He may be cute, but he may be a jerk. "Well yeah bu-" You cut him off by walking towards the boys. "Jane! Wait! I'm FINE see!" Your best friend said getting up from the ground. She still held her head though.

At this point all I saw was red. How could he hit a GIRL with a freak in football and not care. All hockey sticks was about to break out. I ignored her and continued walking up to the boys. Normally you wouldn't do such a thing because you're shy, but when someone hurts your best friend, you get all Jackie Chan on their butts. I pulled the snapback off of the head of blonde boy. "HEY!" he said turning around. I threw his hat on the ground about 6 inches away. He had his mouth open shocked. "What do you think you're do-" I interrupted him. "Did you throw that football?"

"Well yeah.." "Then why aren't you the one over there checking to see if she's okay?" I asked still a little mad. "W-well b-" "Because what?" I asked getting impatient. "Well...I did it for a reason" "Was the reason that you have a bad aim?" I asked rolling your eyes. "No…I wanted to get your attention" I was shocked. "U-uh W-well that's s-still not a g-good” I didn't finish what I was saying. DANG IT. My shy side is coming back. I was too embarrassed. So I just ran over to my friend without looking back. But in the distance I could hear the other two boys laughing their butts off.

When I got back to my friend she was smiling while still talking to the one guy. "I'm leaving" I told her. "What! No don't go! They're going to let me play football with them! Please stay!" Alex begged. I looked back at her and nodded your head. "Fine. But like I said...I'm staying on the bench."

They were playing football, I was on my phone playing flappy birds, white titles4,pocket family and flow.(All real games I have on my phone) I could sometimes feel his eyes on me just watching me for a few minutes and then going back to the game. When the game and we exchange phone numbers promised to keep in contact.

About week later I started talking to the blonde boy. It turned out his name was Jake and both of us pretended like he never said that he was just trying to get your attention. We got pretty close and my best friend Alex and Cole (The guy that helped her) were going on a date to the movies and asked if we wanted to double date. We both agreed but I really didn't think of it as a date.

I was holding onto his hand during the whole time and when the girl was running from the killer I hid my face into his chest and felt the vibration of his chest move when he laughed. When we got out, Me and Alex roasted some marshmallows together and fed them to our dates. That’s when Jake asked if I would be his girlfriend. I didn’t know what to say.

♠ ♠ ♠
What will be Jane's decision, will she or will she not go out with Jake?