Status: in edit

The Secert in your Mists

Decision Making / The killer appernace

Yea I thought Jake was cute but I didn’t see him like that or that's what I told myself. “Jake let me think about it.” I said to him praying that he wouldn't be mad. “Umm….Sure no pressure.” his blue eyes went from happy to sad in a heartbeat. I felt like an idiot but deep down inside I knew I liked him but I wanted to get to know him on a personal level. I wanted to make sure he was a good guy. I still even haven’t met his family. And he was asking me to be his girlfriend. My main worry was that once we go out that things can never go back to the way it was and that scarred me the most, knowing that could happen. The reason why family was important is because by law I was an orphan but by blood I was someone’s little sister. In other terms I live with my big brother who adopted me. I would ask him about our parents but he would always tell me that they were important people. And in order to keep us safe they disowned us. But he also told me that there would be a time where they would need us and until then I had to wear this necklace and at the end of it, it had a moon crenate on it with a rose on top of it that would change colors.

My brother had a watch with a sun on it and a moon coming out of it. It really didn’t bother that I didn’t know my parents. Because I knew it was for our safety. But it did make me sad. I often wondered why they couldn’t have kept us and I wanted to ask my brother but every time I would mention our parents his whole body domineer would change. So I kept that question looked up. But I often pondered about it. My brother was on a business trip to Korea. I said that we didn’t know our parents I never said we weren’t rich, and smart.

Both me and my brother could speak fluently in English, Korean, Japanese, Greek, and Italian. But I could also speak Britain and French. My brother knew that I was studying to become a Biomedical Engineer so he kept me up to date on all of the latest technology. To grow up without any parents I was doing pretty well in the world. I was a straight A student. I worked hard. I very beautiful but I don’t think I’m beautiful.

I do think I am cute though. I have long brown hair that stop right above my butt. It looks black in the winter time though. I have chestnut eyes. I have long eye-lashes. I have full pink lips. That sometimes turns red. My full name is Jane Crystal Johnson. My brother name is Luke Royal Johnson III And right now I am sitting on my bed thinking if I was going to become Jake’s girlfriend or not. Jake was really handsome. He had blonde hair with the prettiest blue eyes every. The only problem was that at school he was known to be a player. And once a player always a player. But people also change over time. My heart is telling me yes but my mind is telling no. I didn’t know what to do. Then all of the sudden I heard a crash from downstairs. When I get down there it’s just a note on the counter saying “I know your true identity. I wonder what your parents would say if they saw you now. And I know something about that boy you like too.” Then that’s when a rock came through the window with another note saying “I’ll be watching you, Good night Jane.”

Who was this person and how did they know where I live, how did they know my name and how do they know about Jake? I all of the questions were going through my head but the most important questions of them all were how did they know about my true identity and how did they know about me, what was my true identity and how do they know my parents? Then I get a text message saying “Oh, is little Jane scared there’s no need to be. I know you're eager to meet me. But patient’s is a virtue. You will have to wait in order to find the questions you’re seeking for. But I’ll answer one of them for you. You should go out with Jake. At least he can protect you through the troubling times at head. See you soon my love.” And at the end it came with a picture of me reading the message and holding my phone.

I called Jake and told him my answer. And then I told him all about the rock, the note that mysteriously got into my house and the message it with the picture of me reading the message. I told him I was scared and that my brother won’t be home until two years from now. He told me he would be on his way. The doorbell rings. “Hello Jane it's me. Jane!!! Open the door. Jane...baby it's me Jake."

Once I heard his voice I opened the door and ran into his arms hugging him as tight as I could. He whispered in my ear "Hey everything is going to be ok. No one’s going to hurt you I promise." This was a promise that was soon going to be broken sooner than expected. Jane and Jake didn’t know what laid at head for them. Jane hugged Jake at the front door breathing in his body sent. Jane knew that whatever came in front of her, she would have someone to lean upon. But will she be as prepared for what lies ahead?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think happens next?