In the Land of Magic & Love.

Chapitre Un.

Once upon a time in a land called The Land Of Lightning, there was a kingdom...The Kingdom Of Kain. King Lionel used to be the god of lightning and storms until he misused his powers and the most powerful gods banished him to earth to become a king with his queen Isabella. He had long forgotten about himself as a god when he had his first born. He was so happy and he realized that living as a human was far better than living as god.
He named his first born Richard and his second Arabella -she had the looks of an arabian princess like her ancestors from her mother's side-.
When King Lionel first glanced at Richard he had a feeling that he'd be a warrior, he had the looks of a knight so he started training him since he was a child how to become a fighter for the good.
Arabella always watched her father and her brother train in the a very big room in the castle. She felt envious and jealous of how much her father cared about his son. She cried to her mother every night. The Queen felt the need to always make her happy to replace the lack of her father's care for her. She always made her presents, ordered the cookers to make her favorite food, sewed the best dresses for her and always exempted her from her duties.
Arabella became very spoiled to a point where she would scream at her mother and order her around. King Lionel tried to get her back on the right track but always failed, she has gone out of control.
Now that she is 20 years old and her brother is 25 years old, their parents stopped ordering them around and instead they all had their responsibilities. Arabella bossed the maids around and told them to do everything and she just sat in her room or with her parents meeting suiters to get married to one of them. No one was good enough for her. She didn't want to get married. She only wanted to have all the fun in the castle.
On the other hand, Her brother was King-to-be and so he knew that he had to make sure that his people will accept him and love him.
He was scared..afraid that he won't be able to rule the land. He thought he didn't have much experience and power as her father.
He still thought of himself as unqualified for that position.
He would wake up every morning and look at himself in the mirror. Just look at his deep brown eyes and his short length messy looking hair.
He would have breakfast normally and act as if there were no worries. His father wasn't old enough nor sick with a terminal illness that would end his life. So that made him feel a bit better. He always went to his mother after the training with his dad to make him feel better about the whole taking over the kingdom thing. she hugged him and made sure that he felt hopeful and happy.
Prince Richard treated everyone equally. The people loved him especially the servants and maids. He helped them pick fruit from the forest.
It was his joy to see them happy and enjoying him being helpful and useful. They wanted him to be their next king more than he did.
The Land Of Lightning lied on a sea called The Blangston Sea. It was named after the monster that lived deep in it. It was a legened. The Blangston had 4 heads and could create huge storms and tsunamis. Everyone feared him therefore so little people travelled by sea or went to The Land Of Tron.
Many believe that The Land Of Tron was inhabited by witches and warlocks and that they created the Langston to keep their enemies away.
People called the king of Tron "der Zerstörer" which means "The Destroyer"; he was famous for having witchcraft powers but he never used them because the gods had forbade him from using them.
He had one son; A prince...His name was Julian.
Julian was the heartthrob and every girl in the kingdom wanted him-maybe some boys too-. He had a dirty blonde messed up hair that looked really good on him and suited his greenish blue big eyes. Everyone got lost in them. He had magical powers that he impressed people with and he never used them for bad purposes. He only entertained people with them or sometimes made them fall in love with him with some spells and potions. He was tall and he had a really fit body; whenever he wanted to go swim in the river the girls would gather around him and ask him to touch his abs and puffed up chest. He was happy when they did that but he didn't want someone to love him for his eyes or his body.
He thought he'd never have anyone that would love him for the person he is. He has always wondered if even he knew who he was.
His father always encouraged him to show off his powers and entertain people thinking that the people would love him and would desire him to be their king after he's gone.
Many many years ago, a war started between the Lands of Lightning and Tron. Once they were loving of each other and they were one big land but then der Zerstörer and King Lionel had a fued which led the gods to seperate them and allow der Zerstörer to create The Langston to protect his land. No one was to go to the other's land unless they have royale business there like political or financial purposes that would benefit both sides. The land of lightning was famous for its big forests and their fresh fruit and vegetable so they provided Tron with food while Tron had a lot of mines and they provided financially to The Land of lightning.
Neither Richard nor Julian knew that fate had planned their meeting.