In the Land of Magic & Love.

Chapitre trois.

The journey to the other side of the sea was safe as the doctor had told us. The langston monster was asleep after his "meal".
We arrived to the shore of Tron after a few hours in the ship. I was so ready to help my sister and prevent her from dying and maybe in the process bring peace to both lands...I guess I was desperate to make the people love me more.
My four men and I were greeted by two guards who worked for the king..The land of Tron was mostly a desert and some green mountains here and there.
One of the guards stopped us and started checking us for weapons, bombs and whatnots. It was only natural that "The destroyer" would wanna do that to make sure we're not here to take over his land.
The journey to the castle was long and also tiring. We weren't used to getting dehydrated that much because our weather back home was much better than here but it was no problem; I just wanted to get my sister to live.
When we arrived we were greeted by Julian..The prince...We got off our horses and he was waiting at the enterance; standing straight with a confident look drawn upon his beautifully strcutured face. I could see fire flaming from his eyes even though they were blue as the sky having that sparkly aquamarine color to them. His body shape was fitting to his strong face, you could see his biceps firmly pumping out of his leather body hugging royal clothes he had on. He had a breath-taking, teeth-showing smile that could easily persuade anyone he wants to be his for life. In a word: he was attractive. You could feel the power merging out of his body grabbing you and pulling you towards him. He was one heck of an attractive male wizard and Id be surpirsed if he didn't have every woman or even a man flying around him like bees wanting to get in bed with him. "Damn it" I whispered to myself...I knew I shouldn't be thinking about how hot a man is while my sister is at risk of losing her life so I just sucked it up and went towards him; yet I could still feel as though his eyes were the things that were pulling me towards him and not my feet. He reached out his hand to shake mine looking right into me eyes..he was a bit taller than me and he was older in 3 years..I took his hand in mine and shook it strongly saying "It's a pleasure for me to be here." to which he replied "I sure hope everything is okay. What can we do for you and your kingdom?". He was really respective of me and I decided to tell him immediately but just before I did he said "You know what? tell my father not" he paused for a second and chuckled then continued saying "It's his kingdom for now." I chuckled after he said that because I knew exactly what he was talking about and how he must be feeling.
We walked inside the castle which was kind of dark-themed and scary too. They had animal heads on the walls and armors standing around; it felt more like a ghost mansion. I could hear chanting from afar which was only natural since they were one big coven. The prince was walking next to me with careful footsteps. I couldn't deny that I was majorly attracted to him but I couldn't do anything about it since I'm sure it's also forbidden in this land. On the way to the king's throne a lot of young ladies who were -i think- dukes and knights' daughters started approaching the prince and talking to him, giggling, touching him and being flirty with him; well, I didn't expect otherwise from them..I would have done it too, to be honest. I kneeled before the king and then he allowed me to say what I came here for.
-"My sister, the princess, was injuried by the moster of Langston that your son, the prince had created and we come here for help..for a potion to help her get better because she is dying." I said looking down while kneeling. I noticed that there were no sounds left after I said what I said and I looked behind me to see that everyone including Julian was looking at me shocked and surprised.
"Please, I beg of you.. you have to help her." I said again trying to get the king to say something. He stood up and he refused to help me but then his son Julian interruped and said "I will help you. I didn't create that creature to kill the innocent and not to mention, the royality." he paused the looked at his father and said: "Please father, allow me to destroy the creature and help his sister." I really admired his noblety and courage. I liked him even more. His father approved this time then told us to get out of the room and do whatever we shall. I thanked the prince dearly and he smiled at me then asked him to join him for a walk around the fields to talk about the process of saving my sister.
-"I'll have to do a spell on Langston to kill him then extract his blood and make a remedy for the princess but I can't do it today because we have a big feast and we need Langston for protection." He said walking with me in the fields with guards behind us. I nodded. "I totally understand and I hope she will be okay until then." I said with a hint of wary in my sound then he pet my shoulder and said "It takes a week or more for it to kill someone..she will be asleep meanwhile...oh and you are invited to the feast so I hope you show up because I would love having you there." He smiled then shook my hand, after that, he chanted some words and suddenly I was in a bedroom alone. I guess he used a spell to transform me here.
I dressed up for the feast and went down to the ball room and I saw that the prince was discussing things with some men then they left and he looked up at me from down the stairs and smiled at me that stupidly adorable smile of his showing his white teeth. I froze in my place then I kept walking down and he greeted me saying "You look good, Richard." I giggled then said "You too, Julian.". we had a brief eye contact and God, was it mind blowing...my brain shot down for a milisecond and my heart almost bursted out of my chest then he opened the room's door and asked me sweetly staring at me "Shall we?" I nodded blushing softly and we walked together and everyone kneeled at the sight of us; It felt like we were kings already...Like he was MY king..I know that's a childish way to look at it but I liked the idea...I liked my imagination at that moment. It felt like I've known him all of my life; It was absurd, strange...It felt like we connected and like he was my missing piece yet there was this fear inside of me that even if we were meant to be then there's nothing we can about it.
Everyone started dancing and eating and I watched him dance with all the girls in the room and how happy he was and he smiled at me everytime our eyes met...It was like he also felt what I felt...Like he has been waiting for me. A girl asked me to dance with her and I kindly approved and then we were dancing next each other...each of us with a random woman but we were looking at each other the whole time.
One hour passed then two then three then four and the feast was over after we all ate and had fun. I went up to my room only to notice that I forgot my jacket in the ball room so I went down again and I saw Julain staring at the sky from the windows...there was nobody but him inside the room. I walked to him then stood behind him wondering if I should disturb him but instead he was the one to cut the silence saying "Today is my mother's 40th Birthday...well...If she was still alive it would have been." He sniffled and I knew that he was crying so I rubbed his back and said that I was so sorry for his loss.
-"D-do you want to dance with me?" He asked me looking down and wiping his tears. Honestly, I was shocked by his question but I was also glad he asked. "Sure." I said then turned him over and took his hand in mine and we started dancing making our own music in our heads. I knew it then, I knew that I fell for him and it was a gentle yet hard fall. It felt Magical, enchanting, beautiful...I never wanted it to be over. Maybe he is the one I should be fighting the gods for. Maybe I'll do it. Our moves synced perfectly in a harmony that you could only read in some fantasy love novels. The whole world disappeared when we were dancing.
"I am so grateful you're finally here...I've been waiting for you." He told me in a lovely quiet sound that punctured my heart and filled that hole with love. I didn't understand what he was talking about.
One minute we were dancing and the next I felt him pushing me down his huge king sized bed and he lied on top of me then he started kissing me hungirly; it was my first time kissing a man and I LOVED it. His lips tasted like heaven on my lips and then he opened up his mouth slightly and pushed mine open as well and he sled his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues intertwined together. He started grinding against me and kissing me more then he moved his lips to my neck and started kissing it harshly leaving a mark or two. I grunted in pleasure. He sat on top of me and took off his clothes and threw them away then took off mine and started kissing down my chest and stomach reaching my belt line and he unzipped my pants then swiped them off of my legs and took off my underwear with his teeth and he was smirking devilishlously. I felt my hard on getting bigger and I was sure that his was too..I didn't know what was coming my way but I suddenly felt a kind of pleasure and warmth I never felt before. I looked down at him and he was sucking on my hard on and taking it all into his warm mouth. I let a moan slip through my lips and he continued doing that for over 5 mintues until he took it outside of his mouth and flipped me over, took off his pants and underwear and put a sticky watery thingy on his hard on and said "It will ease up the pain...but Im sorry if you feel pain, It's my first time.". I didn't know was going to happen but then I felt pain inside of my butt; It was the kind of pain that was also amazing. he kept thrusting in and out; swaying in a really hot way. We were moaning loudly and sweating heavily. He came inside of me and I did on his chest.
After we were done we broke down on the bed and he put his head on my chest and said softly "I'm so happy you're finally here."
I was confused.."What do you mean?" I asked him running my fingers through his dirty blonde hair; he looked up at me and said "You've been visiting my dreams since forever...Every night I see you in my dreams and today I saw you and You looked so handsome and so gorgeous with your soft skin and dazzling face...I've known you for a long time and It sounds strange, I know." At that moment I figured out why he felt familiar to me and why I fell for him fast...It was all because I was falling for him every night in my dreams...Fate surely has a way of showing us who are the people that are meant to be. "I will fight for you..will you fight for me?" I asked him. "There's nothing else I'd rather do." he said then softly kissed me. I held up his face and looked into his pretty blue eyes and said "We met in a twisted way but You are the one and that I'm grateful for." He nodded smiling and slept deeply on my chest.