Status: First fanfiction ever!

I Feel Like Dancing Tonight

I feel like dancing toinght

Vic’s POV

We had just finished with recording the last song for our upcoming album. It was barely nine which left me with quite some time to visit other bands,preferably Sleeping with Sirens who were just recording on the third floor of the studio.

I said my goodbyes to the rest of the members and headed to the bathroom right near the elevators.Searching in my pocket I find the mini bottle of mouthwash I use every so once in a while and rinse my mouth.My hair is neatly comed down and my trademark camofluged snapback is in place.

As I dry my hands off with a paper towel I look back in the mirror at my reflection.I was so happy I had amazing fans,awesome band members,an adoring family,and most of all a loving boyfriend, Kellin Quinn Bostwick.

He meant the world to me and everyday I love to hear his contagious laughter or when we both sing each other songs like him Roger Rabbit and me I don’t care if you're contagious.

My daydreaming comes to an end when I hear the bathroom door opening and footsteps scuffling in.To my surprise I come into veiw with the one and only red headed Jesse Lawson.He rushed past me and procced to the last stall.Once I hear the toilet flush he comes out and begains to wash his hands. ¨Hey.¨ I mumble.¨Oh.Hey Vic.¨ He replies while ripping out a paper towel.¨Is kellin still up there or did he leave?¨ I ask just to make sure he was still in the studio.¨Yeah he said he had to do some vocal recorded to finish or something like that.¨ He shrugged pushing the bathroom door out and holding it open for me to exit as well.

¨Thanks. Well I guess I’ll see you later.¨ I say.¨Yeah you too have a good night.¨ He says and with that leaves.I make my way to the elevator press the third button and arrive at the recording room just in time to see something that could turn cancer into candy.Kellin was dancing and singing to an upbeat song shirtless.

¨Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco.they want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo’’. He sang while pretending to take pictures of himself.

¨You can’t squeeze me.I ain’t easy, I ain’t sleazy.¨ He started to put his hand on his up and move them in circular motions all around his body.

¨I got a reason why I tease ‘em. Boys just come and go like seasons.¨ He twirled around,but not slow enough to notice me.
¨Fergalicious,but I ain’t promiscuous.And if you were suspicious,all that shit is fictitious.¨ He waved his point finger in the air.

¨I blow kisses.¨ He blew a kiss in the air.¨That puts them boys on rock,rock.¨ He started to shake his butt.

¨And they be lining down the block just to watch what I-Oh my gosh Vic!¨ He screamed as he was turning around for his last dance movement until the chorus come on.His face was dead beat red and he quickly turned down the music on the radio.

I started to laugh so hard my cheeks felt like they were going to fall off.Kellin picked up his wrinkled up shirt and threw it at me,but I continued to laugh hold my sides.I hadn’t stop laughing so he forcefully pushed me down onto the leathery couch and straddled me smacking me on the chest as I put my hands up to block him.

¨Will you learn how to knock next time you idiot!¨ He exclaimed while still hitting me.¨Yes okay.Can you stop hitting me.¨ I demanded. He put his hand up in as if he were surrendering and looked down at me.¨Why Fergalicious though?¨ I asked bushing a piece of black hair that covered his face.¨Sometimes I like being a diva okay.¨ He argued.

My eyes move up to meet his.They’re beautiful,like piece of blue touzios sea glasses you find out on the beach.His face was perfectly sculpted and his lips were pink and plum as if they were waiting to be kissed.His eyes flick down to my lips and back to my eyes as he lowers himself down and kisses my lips softly and sweetly.

Soon enough the gently kissing turned into a heated making-out session.We were french kissing,moaning,and hand roaming.I never wanted it to end.¨Hey Vic do you know where the car keys-Woah! I didn’t want to see a gay sex in the studios.¨ Mike said.We ended our kiss and kellin rolled his eyes crawling off of me to fetching his t-shirt.¨I’ll just meet you guys downstairs and no more making-out.¨ Mike informed us and headed back down.

Kellin stepped out of the recording room with his fedora on and his sunglasses in hand.’How did I get so lucky’ I though heading back to the elevators.I take ahold of Kellin’s hand, intertwining our fingers as we walk down to the exit together.

Fin
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfiction.Also english is not my first language since I'm from Germany,but I try.Thanks for reading it means the world to me.