Status: Hi everyone hope you enjoy

Changing For Her

Moving

Katie's POV

I was awoken by the beautiful Sunshine and chirping birds outside.Today was the day I am moving from my neighborhood in Cheshire to a new one in Bradford, leaving my old school and friends behind, also the good and bad memories of this place.

I ripped the covers off of me and made my way to the kitchen to a house filled with silence. This is how its been since mom cheated on dad and left and took my little brother Josh and sister Isabelle nearly two months ago. Belle was so sweet but mischievous in her own ways while Jess always acted as if he was older than me. Entering the room, memories of them came flooding back.

FLASHBACK ~~~

CRASH!!

A loud noise rang through the house causing me to scurry to where it came from, which was in Mum's bedroom.

Entering I saw a panicked Bell holding mum's, now broken, favourite radio

"Belle, what's wrong?" I asked quietly, she had tears running down her cheeks and the way she was shaking I could tell she was frightened.

"I-br-oke-mu-m's rad-io," she replied as she hugged me and sobbed into my chest, "she's go-ing to be-angry with-m-e."

I laughed because sometimes Belle overreacted, mum would never be angry at her who could, not with that adorable face she has. "Belle mum would not--"

I was cut off from the flashback by someone's warm hand sliding over my cheeks. Looking up, my eyes connected with a pair of hazel eyes belonging to my dad. I was so caught up with memories that I didn't notice he had entered until his hand swept across my cheeks wiping away the fallen tears. He enveloped me in a hug and didn't question further for he knew if I wanted to talk about it would.

"Good morning sweetie,"

" Morning," I mumbled as he released me from his grip.

"Are you ready? the movers will be here any minute now," just on que, there was a loud blow of a horn and my dad went to welcome the movers into the house cutting me off from replying to his previous qestion.

I dragged myself to my room and started packing the remainder of my belongings. Stumbling across a necklace, unwanted memories clouded my mind. At the back the letters K+J Forever and Always were engraved.

Pushing those thoughts out the way, I went to the bathroom angd got into the shower. Stepping out of the shower, my phone started ringing. Wrappig a towel around my bare body, I answered it and was met by a deafening scream from no one other than my bestfriend Callia.

C- Katie!!! I'm going to miss u so much

K- Me too Cal, me too

C- when are you leaving?

K- Whenever the movers finish loading the truck

C- OK, be there in 10

During those ten minutes I got dressed and sat on my bed waiting for her to arrive. Just as she said, 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I got up and went and opened the door only to be tackled to the ground.

"Cal- I can't br-eathe," I said gasping for breath, "you're-cru-shi-ng me."

" Sorry," she said sheepishly " its just that I will miss you," Cal said just above a whisper. I nodded my head and opened my arms and pulled her into a big hug as tears welled up inboth of our eyes.

" Katie we're leaving soon!" my dad yelled from in the kitchen.
"Ok, I'm coming!" I exclaimed back. I got up and admired my old room once more before turning my attention back to Callia who had tears pouring out her eyes.

" Callia, don't cry or you'll make it harder for me to leave."

"Sorry Kate, I won't have my best friend here with me and I don't know what I will do. "

"Cal you'll have Mark and Carson and I'll text and call you everyday and you can even visit sometimes," I smile trying to cheer her up.

" I have to go now, you can walk me to the car if you like."

She did not reply but got up trailing behind me to the car.

"Ca-," I was interrupted by being pulled into a bone crushing hug and tears soaking the sleeves of my black t-shirt.
A moment of silence passed, then Cal let me go and we said goodbye and then I got into the car and waited for my dad. Would we still have to move if mum didn't cheat on dad? I was cut off from my trail of thoughts by the car door being slammed. I didn't look up for I knew it was my dad.

"Ready?" I just nodded and continued staring at the place I once called home. Goodbye Hilton High, goodbye Chesire and most of all, goodbye home.

After 2 long hours of driving, we pulled up infront of a house and my mouth hung open at the sight before me.