Status: You could leave a comment of what you think, it would be much appreciated

Torn

Left and Right

He sat in the middle of the table, head only staying up by the hand it rested on. His eyes were closed while the Teacher, a balding short middle aged man went on babbling in french.

"Mr.Tili!"

Kevin Tili open his eyes, groaning inwards.

The teacher, Mr.Clifer, stood before him, angrily staring down at him, face slightly red.

'Shit.' He thought.

"Que faisiez-vous?" He asked Tili, whose mind was blank.

"Umm.."
"Désolé monsieur , il ne se reproduira pas." Whispered the girl to his immediate left.

Tili repeated it word for word, although his pronunciation was a bit off.
The Teacher nodded and went back to instructing the rest of the twenty something students.

Tili quietly thanked his savior before checking his phone for the time, he couldn't help but notice he had no notification.

He felt a small pat on his shoulder, no doubt an attempt to comfort him by the girl on his right.

"Why did you even show up, you're one of the dumbest kids in here."
The voice of the one on Tili's left said, prompting her partner or sister or something(Tili didn't really know their relation) to scold her.

"Hey, Tili isn't dumb. Everybody has problems with something."

Tili let out an agitated sigh, as they two bickered over him.

"His just happens to be French." The right one said.

"You forgot to mention science, math, english, and psychology." Said the girl on the left.

He gave each a glance over as they had their verbal battle.

The one on the left had dark brown hair and bangs covering her left eye, she had on a gray cardigan over a black women's tee. Her face devoid of any emotions, her eyes dark and cold.

The one on his right had extremely long silky black hair with purple strains mixed in, tied back in a high ponytail. She bore a smile, perfect teeth and warm caring eyes. She was dressed in a baby blue shirt, the letters being pushed out by her chest.

Both undeniably beautiful, both unwelcome, yet wanted and needed.
He phased them out and mindlessly stared at the whiteboard behind Mr.Clifer.

By the time the two had ceased their (rather pointless, as Tili thought) squabble, class had ended and most kids had cleared out. Tili grabbed his things and started heading to his third hour: math.

Both girls, Mona and Mar, followed him respectively on either side. For the most part the two argued while he walked in silence, except when Mar, the one on the right, told him to say hi to others. Mona also spoke at these times, stating it was unnecessary to say hi to Tili's 'friends'. That they wouldn't care either or of the matter, causing an even bigger argument each time.

As he was about to enter Math, he was pegged in the back of the head. He turned and was face to face with the assailant. Tili smiled as he was pulled into a bear hug, by something similar to a bear itself.

"Danny, glad to see you're back." Tili said, as Mona watched with disdain and Mar giggled a little.

Danny finally let go of Tili. "Suspension was bitch, my mom kept yelling at me."

Tili, just shook his head and laughed.

"I'm assuming you need the notes?"

"Hell yeah man!" He said a bit too loudly, causing people to glance as they passed them in the hall.
"Missing a week, you know I need those damn notes." He said laughing.

"Well come on I'll give you them inside." Tili said making way for his friend to pass, who had to duck to get into the classroom.

Danny, a six foot five half Native American, stepped up to and through the two girls, who he hadn't even glanced at.

Mona dispersed into black smoke, while Mar turned to a white light.

Both appeared on either side of him. Mona frowning and Mar beaming.
Both started to argue about Tili friendship with Danny, another sigh escaped Tili's lips.
'Don't they ever shut up?' He wondered silently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wellp hope you'd like it and want more.