Status: Hope you guys enjoy the storey more to come. x Aly

Beginner's Guide

Part Two

Michael and Juliet had spread a bunch of different boxes, which were multicolored, across the kitchen table. Skai and Luke came back into the kitchen. Skai was on Luke’s back whispering into his ear; it made him smile. He sat her on the counter before looking at the array of hair dye on the table.

“Jesus, do you have enough hair dye?” Luke laughed.

“Better safe than sorry.” Michael shrugged.

“Pick your color.” Juliet said.

Luke looked from the boxes to Skai, who had managed to get an apple from the refrigerator without leaving the counter.

“They have a lot of colors. I say pick your favorites then go from there.” Skai said as she bit into her apple.

It took ten minutes for Luke to decide on a color. He really liked the blue, but thought he’d look better with the red. Michael laughed at his choice, but in a friendly way.

“Who’s going to be caught red handed?” Michael teased.

“Why the hell not?” Skai hopped off the counter, “I love playing with in his hair anyway.”

“You aren’t playing in it. If you mess up it’s not smart to immediately re-dye it.” Juliet stated.

“I know, I’ve dyed my hair before. You know this.” Skai said as she prepared everything to dye Luke’s hair.

For about fifteen minutes the four of them listened to music and goofed off while Skai applied the dye.

“Jeez you have more hair than I thought you did!” Skai exclaimed.

“Is that a bad thing?” Luke questioned.

“Will you two get a room?” Michael said.

“I think they’re cute. When they’re not eating each other’s faces off.” Juliet Laughed.

“You mean like this?” Luke pulled Skai into his lap and kissed her passionately.

“Exactly like that.” Juliet made a gagging gesture.

Skai got up and laughed as she looked at Luke, “That’s what you get for messing with Juliet. Now you’ve got dye on your face."

Using her dirtiest glove, Skai made a red smudge on his cheek. Michael and Juliet laughed. Before he could grab her, Skai darted behind Michael.

"He can't protect you forever." Luke teased.

"But he can long enough for Juliet to finish your hair."

Juliet arched eyebrow at Skai, "Why me?"

"Because he won't hurt you." Skai replied.

"I wouldn't hurt you either." Luke said.

"Bullshit! You hurt me last ni--"

"Okay! For enough." Luke interrupted.

"I'm not going to ask, but I'll finish it you babies." Michael said.

Michael finished applying the dye to Luke's hair, while Skai and Juliet ordered pizza.

"Pizza will be here in forty-five minutes." Juliet said sitting in Michael's let. She looked at Luke's hair, "nice."

"Enough time for it to set and for you to rinse and condition it." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around Juliet and kissed her neck softly.

"How long before I rinse it?" Luke asked looking around.

"About thirty or so minutes." Juliet answered.

"Okay. Where's Skai?"

Juliet and Michael shrugged. Luke peeked around into the hallway to see Skai walking back in one of his flannels. Forgetting about the hair dye, and out of habit, he ran his hand through his hair. The die coated his hand. Skai laughed as she walked past him.

"Nice going, slick." She teased.

"Dammit!" Luke shook his head. He watch Skai for a moment, he was sure she wasn't going to face him yet. He walked up behind her and smacked her butt. Skai let out a small yelp and look at Luke who had a bright grin on his face.

"You are so in for it later. You are so lucky we have company."

"That never stopped you before." Juliet laughed.

"At least you changed. 'Cause that handprint will be there for a while." Michael chuckled.

Skai gasped and tried to look at the handprint.

"I'm going to kill you, Luke Hemmings!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Part three up tomorrow!! - x Aly