Status: Hope you guys enjoy the storey more to come. x Aly

Beginner's Guide

Part One

There was a loud knock on the front door. Luke shifted letting out a small, tired groan and tightened his grip around Skai. The knocking continued as the two tried to sleep through it, hoping whoever it was would go away. Finally it stopped, but shortly after Luke’s phone began ringing, blasting All Time Low. Skai groaned and rolled over to the opposite end of the bed, burying herself into the blankets. Luke exhaled heavily and looked at his phone.

“Dammit, Michael.” He muttered before answering the call. “What’s going on, Mikey?”

“Are you still sleeping? That’s why you aren’t answering. Let us in.”

Luke rolled out of bed and walked over to the window, looking down to see Michael and his girlfriend, Juliet. He sighed mumbling an ‘okay’ and hanging up.

“Why is he here so early?” Skai asked with a tired voice.

“It’s two in the afternoon, Skai.” Luke chuckled.

“Well after the night we had, it’s early.” A smile touched her lips.

Luke laid next to Skai, pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly, then smiling at her. He was so lucky to have her. Before their lips met again there was an impatient knock at the front door. Luke started to get up, but Skai jumped out of bed pulling him with her to the door.

“How should we greet them this time?” Luke asked.

“Hmm…” Skai hopped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him and giggled, ”I love this one.”

Luke chuckled as he unlocked the door and placed his hands on Skai’s waist and shouting that the door was unlocked. His lips met Skai’s and the two shared a passionate and heated kissing session as their friends walked in. Michael and Juliet let out exaggerated sighs that made Luke laugh. He placed on last soft kiss on Skai’s lips before setting her down and greeting their guests.

“So what brings you guys here?” He asked.

“Well you said you wanted to dye your hair. So what better people to help you than us?” Michael beamed.

“We even brought an array of colors for you to choose from.” Juliet chimed.

“I could have helped him, but hey less work for me.” Skai shrugged playfully and began to walk away. Luke caught her by her waist and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her.

“You’re helping me choose a color and supervising these two so they don’t make me look ridiculous.”

“Hey!” Juliet and Michael shouted in unison.

“Besides we aren’t doing it for you. We’re just going to show you how, then let you do it yourself.” Juliet explained.

“Before we do all of this can I wash up and change? Morning breath, these pajamas and hair dye don’t mix.” Skai pointed out.

Michael and Juliet nodded and made themselves at home in the kitchen while Luke and Skai changed for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come soon should have all three parts up before the weekend ends! Hope you enjoy - x Aly