Status: Hope you guys enjoy the storey more to come. x Aly

Beginner's Guide

Final Part(3/3)

Thirty minutes passed and Luke had spent the time sucking up to Skai. Michael pulled him away from her and into the kitchen.

“Let’s go lover boy.” He said.

Juliet and Skai followed to see the final outcome of his hair. After rinsing and conditioning his hair, Luke left the towel on it and turned to Skai.

“Babe, can you do my hair? You know I think you do it better.” He asked Skai.

“We aren’t going anywhere…” Skai responded.

“Skai…please?” Luke raised an eyebrow at her. Skai nodded and walked up to their bedroom and into their bathroom. Luke followed behind her shutting the door on his way in.

“We have guests, Luke.” Skai said facing him.

“They’re like family. You know they practically live here.” Luke said closing the space between them.

“What about your hair?” Skai asked looking everywhere, except at his eyes.

“We’ll do it after.”

“That’ll be forever from now.”

“It’ll be quick.”

“Where have you been throughout this relationship?” Skai laughed, “We are not a quick couple.”

“I promise.” Luke kissed her before she could object any longer.

Twenty minutes passed.

Thirty.

Forty.

Nearly an hour went by before there was a knock at their room door.

“Oh crap.” Skai mumbled. Luke laughed still kissing at her neck.

“Pretty sure we’re interrupting something, but making sure you’re alive. Because the pizza is cold.” Juliet said from the other side of the door.

“Just a min- Jesus!” Skai smacked Luke before moving from the bed and dressing herself.

“’We’ll be quick, I promise.’” Skai mocked Luke.

“Not my fault.” Luke chuckled. He got out of bed and grabbed a pair sweats from the drawer and put them on. Skai threw a beanie at him.

“I’ll do your hair tomorrow.” She walked out of the room and down to the living room where Michael and Juliet were watching Winter Soldier.

“The red came out nicely. Just ask our pillow cases.” Luke laughed, hoping over the couch and sitting down. Skai sat next to him. He pulled her close to him kissing her forehead.

“One, we didn’t need to know that. Two, you need to rinse it again.” Michael said.

“Tonight when I shower I will, I’m a bit tired right now, though.”

“That is one sexy man.” Skai smiled.

“It’s all about Bucky.” Juliet chimed.

The boys exchanged glances before looking at each girl.

“The only good looking one is Black Widow.” Michael grinned.

“Ditto mate.”

“I’ve got a girl boner for Scarlett Johansson.” Skai laughed.

“She is pretty.” Juliet agreed.

“So can we-“

“Don’t ask, because I will say no.” Skai cut Luke off.

The four of them watched the rest of the movie, and spent the duration of the evening playing video games.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed! <3 Aly x