‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 9: Jack's P.O.V.

“Run outside
So starry eyed
A snowball fight breaks out
And winter has finally begun…”

- Peppermint Winter, Owl City.

“Jack! It snowed!” Alex said, kicking some snow to the side as we walked.

I chuckled, “Yes Alex, I can see.”

“Can we have a snowball fight?” He asked.

Because he was in front of me, I thought it would be easier to make a snowball and throw it at him. I grinned as I packed the snow together to form a ball and threw it at Alex. He whirled around and glared at me. I laughed as he made one quickly and chucked it directly at my face. I ducked, standing back up only to get another to my face.

“I’m going to kill you Alex.” I said, beginning to run to him.

He must’ve picked up on my place because he started to run away from me. I caught the back of his jacket and yanked him backwards, so I could push snow in his face. He spluttered.

“That is it!” Alex said, his hands looping around my neck and pulling my lips to his.

My words were muffled by his lips, but I couldn’t find it in me to care. I was kissing Alex in the snow. It was like a dream I’d had a while back, except that one ended with us in my bed…and yeah, I was in public, so I was going to stop thinking about that now and just concentrate on the feel of Alex’s lips against mine and how they took away the coldness of the air around us. It was amazing and I wished I could do it all the time.

I forgot that time had a meaning as I stood there and kissed Alex. It was wonderful.

Maybe by Christmas Day, I could do this whenever I felt like it.

I could only hope, but with the way Alex was kissing me, I suddenly felt pretty certain that he was falling for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only like 300 words or something like that, but I really wanted to post this evening! :D

But, kissing in the snow, isn't that was Jalex do?

Comments are always welcome! :D