‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 7: Jack's P.O.V.

"Do you know, do you know,
It was love from the first time we touched...

- Did It Hurt?, Never Shout Never.

"Hey Alex," I said, leaning back on Alex's bed and making myself comfy, "D'you remember how we met?"

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed, "How could I not?"

I laughed softly, pressing into Alex's side a little bit more. Just over three weeks ago and I wouldn't have believed that this would be possible, cuddling Alex on his bed. But it was and I was ridiculously happy about this fact, but I did have to answer Alex.

"Yeah, you were tryna' find an empty seat, weren't you rocking that douchy haircut back then?" I nudged him to let him know that I was joking.

"Hey! I'll have you know that my hair back then was my best!" Alex protested, flipping his dyed pink hair across my face. I blew it out of my face as he continued, "You loved it!"

I chuckled again, my chest vibrating against Alex's back, "No, I love you." I paused for a minute, "Which, I guess, includes your douchy pink hair that you have now."

He laughed and pecked me on the nose, "You told me that I looked hot with pink hair!"

I smiled, "That is very true."

I moved my lips to his and no more talking was done that evening. We just made out until Alex decided he was too tired and fell asleep wrapped around me. I didn't mind and drifted off myself after a few minutes admiring his gorgeous face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a shitty chapter. I feel like I couldn't make it any longer. But it's an update.

Regarding the long(ish) absence from this story: my laptop is being an asshole and decided to not let me on the internet. And that's why I'm not updating from college. Haha.

Comments mean a lot to me. :D