‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 2: Alex's P.O.V.

“And all I ever wanted to do
Was to fall in love
Just to be in love…”

- Losing It, Never Shout Never.

As I woke up, I realised that it was one day until Christmas, which meant that I would have to make a decision regarding whether I would be Jack’s boyfriend or not. I thought about it as I watched Jack’s chest rise and fall with the ease of sleep. I thought that I would like to be his boyfriend. The fact that I’d come to love him (I was admitting that feeling in my chest was love) only solidified my resolve to accept his request when it came tomorrow.

But part of me – the foolish, doing things for the hell of it part – wanted to tell Jack now. How it felt when he looked at me and smiled that smile that I knew was only meant for me and no one else. And I’d become inwardly possessive of that smile; how fucking stupid was that?! I didn’t know when it had happened, just that it had. It was my smile. No one else could have it from Jack.

“Hey Lex.”

I blinked, my eyes focusing on Jack as he looked at me. I’d been so involved in my thoughts that I hadn’t noticed him waking him.

“Morning.” I said, smiling.

“What you thinking about?” He asked.

“N-nothing,” I lied, not wanting to tell him that I’d made up my mind about being his boyfriend, “Are we gonna get up?”

Jack put his arms around me and closed his eyes. I took that as a ‘no’ then. I was ok with that.

---

It was midday when we finally got out of Jack’s bed, after a very nice make out session which I wasn’t complaining about. Once I’d been to the bathroom, I went downstairs to find Jack tucking into a candy cane. Clearing my throat so he looked at me, I raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He said, crunching another candy cane.

I sighed, “Why are you eating candy canes for breakfast?”

As I sat down on the chair next to him, Jack replied, “Well, why not?”

“Fair point. Give me one.” I held my hand out and one was put in it.

Deciding this could be my moment to tease Jack as he’d done to me at Taco Bell, I opened the cellophane and began to slowly lick the cane. I put it in my mouth and slid it in and out, in and out. I heard Jack’s gasp and saw his wide eyes. I smirked, perfect. He was just where I wanted him.

“What’s the matter Jacky?” I said around the candy cane.

“Uh…uh… Would you believe me if I said nothing?”

I chuckled, “No, I really wouldn’t.”

“Then, I’ll, I’ll say something.”

Absentmindedly, I slid the candy cane back into my mouth and watched with pleasure as Jack squirmed.

“So me?” I asked, innocently blinking my eyelashes.

“May-maybe.”

“It is me.” I said, dropping the candy cane on the table in favour of putting my hand on Jack’s neck and pulling him in for a kiss. My other hand snaked down to Jack’s dick and began to stoke him through his PJ bottoms.

He groaned, letting his head fall against my shoulder, and I turned my head so I could bite and suck at his neck. I could tell he was getting close so I twisted my wrist just so and with a muffled cry of ‘Alex’, he came all over the inside of his PJs. I pulled away, kissing him on the cheek.

Before Jack went upstairs to clean off, he said, “It’s your fault you know, for being so damn sexy.”

I shrugged, “Eh, I’m ok with that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Er...not sure where the smut came from, but it went well, so yeah. Enjoy the smut.

One chapter left guys!

I'm definately gonna start writing the prequel to this, once I've done the last chapter. :D

Comments make me happy! :D