‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 1: Jack's P.O.V.

“That when there's enough love in our hearts to burst like a fuckin' supernova,
Then there sure as hell's enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile…”

- Dedication, Asking Alexandria.

I was nervous, even more than when I first started courting Alex. The reason? I was walking to the woods located near school, where Alex had said to meet him in his text to me. It was Christmas Day. Make or break day for me. The day when my heart would be complete, or be crushed. There was no in-between. Not for me. Not today.

I’d opened my presents with my family of course, and ate Christmas dinner with them. That was fine, even if I’d had a stomach that was doing constant somersaults throughout the meal.

I turned down the street that led me to the woods. At the end of the street, I saw Alex, bundled up in his coat and hat, which was pulled down to his eyebrows. I laughed as I approached him.

“Why are you laughing?” Alex asked, his thick eyebrows appearing from under his hat.

“Just the way your eyebrows are hidden by your hat!” I said, still laughing.

At least the laughter had eased my nervousness somewhat, but it was still there. The nervousness was bubbling under my skin and I felt that my smile was tight, forced to be there.

“So…” I said, wanting Alex to fill in the blanks.

“Yeah?”

“Will you be my – my boyfriend?” I asked, nervousness getting the better of me.

It was silent for a moment, just like when I’d asked to ‘court’ him, but then Alex said something.

“Yes.” It was barely a whisper, but I heard it nonetheless and my heartbeat was thundering in my ears as a grin split my face in half.

“R-really?”

A smile lit up Alex’s face, “Yeah Jack. I wanna be your boyfriend.”

I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him in for a heated kiss. After a few minutes, I pulled away to find Alex smiling at me.

“Oh, and another thing,” He said as we began to walk back to one of our houses, “I love you.”

I blinked, that was one thing that I hadn’t expected, and said slowly, “I love you too.”

Alex fucking loved me! My heartbeat doubled – it felt like it was going to burst from happiness – and a grin appeared on my face again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, there we have it! 2 months and around 19,000 words later, this fic is COMPLETE! Fucking hell, this has been awesome to write, I really loved writing about how fucking cute Jack and Alex can be. :D

But don't be sad that this is over, be happy cause I have the prequel on the go. :D

A massive thank you is in order for everyone of you who commented, even if you only realised this fic existed halfway through. Honestly, I don't know where I'd be without you lot!

THANK YOU!