SnowFlakes

Chapter 2

I was excited to finally get out of my old place, it was disgusting and old. My next door neighbour was a hoarder and stank like rotten meat.

I picked up the last box, walking to the moving truck and throwing it in. I had so much stuff, I threw half of it away but I still had so much. I got into my car, leading the way.

3 and a half hours later we reached the apartment, I paid the driver before he helped me load everything off the truck and into the apartment.

Once we finished, I got unpacking. I unpacked my dishes and utensils, along with my toiletries before going to sleep.

[x][x][x]


I awoke with bed head, the floor wasn't comfy at all, but at least it smelt good. I got up and dressed, before heading to my car and getting breakfast, I didn't have any food in the house and I wasn't planning on buying anything for a while. I didn't have the money for it. Not yet anyways.

By the time I finished unpacking it was 4 pm, I had my bed up along with my paintings, my dining room was finished along with the living room and kitchen. My bedroom had to wait until tomorrow.

For the rest of the night I put up my Christmas decorations. As doing so I noticed my neighbours decorations, they were Halloween themed and I loved them. I've always wanted to do that but my girlfriend wanted Christmas themed decorations up.

Speaking of my girlfriend, I couldn't wait for her to move in with me, we could meet the neighbour together. I just hoped she or I didn't fall for him.