Status: Soon six Korean boys were shouting in Korean. We are pretty sure there are cuss words mixed in too. We couldn’t hold in the laughter anymore. They turned to us like lions on the hunt. “Don’t you mean colorful chickens on the hunt.” Laughed Rachel

Boys Are Pathetic

Chaper 11: It's All Lies

It was the day of the concert. In fact the boys should be on stage in like ten minutes. Wondering how we got in? Well you see I am dressed in skinny jeans, a B.A.P tank top with a jean jacket. But isn't that what you normally wear you ask! Why yes it is but I have a wig on. A blonde wig. Rachel well....

"I am in a bloody skirt." said an angry Rachel

Yes well you see Jae Beom found out I like shiny pointy objects that are sharp. So does Rachel but not as much as me nor is she as violent.

"I hate you." she said

"Hate me later we have jobs to do." I told her

A voice came on. The 3rd point of view voice!

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and girls! And fan girls from around the world! Please welcome to the stage! Young Guk with his bad temper! Young Jae with his announce! Dae Hyun with his smarts! Jong up with his laziness! Himchan with his quietness! And of course Zelo with his adorableness! The COLORFUL CHICKENS! I mean B.A.P!" said the voice

The boys appeared confused. The fans took a bit before screaming bloody murder. Me and Rachel were already heading into the back. Sad part is that no one noticed. So we made our way to the sound box/control thingy room. Yeah you get the picture. There was two guys in it and B.A.P had already started. We quietly opened the door, crawling in; again they didn't even notice. We pulled rags out of our pockets they were socked chloroform. Don't even ask. I guess you can already guess what we did. Once they were out we took their headphones off and dragged them out locking the door once we were back in.

"I can't believe they didn't hear you narrate." said Rachel as we sat in the seats

We put the headphones on just as B.A.P finished their song. Show time. Pressing a few buttons the mics attached to the headphones turned on.

"Sorry for the delay but there is something we wish to show you." I said in the mice

The boys seem to recognize my voice.

"Now this video we would like to show is more for B.A.P but fans please enjoy." said Rachel

"But before we get started let us introduce ourselves. My name is Kat."

"And I'm Rachel."

"Let's start the show!" I said pressing a button

On the wall behind the boys started to show the video. The boys turned to face it. We appeared on the wall.

"S'Up everyone. We are the American girls that had been living with B.A.P." the me on the screen/wall said

"Hint the word had." said Rachel

"But before we get into that we wanted to show you the first prank we did on the band." said Kat

The video turned to the boys walking to their rooms. You could see the buckets over their doors. The boys at the same time opened the doors and boom! The buckets fall covering them in molasses soon the feathers followed making the boys look like colorful chickens. The video switches back to us. We were laughing on it. Hell we were laughing up in the sound box. The fans were laughing as was the band.

"Now next is something especially for the band." said Rachel

"Boys please listen." I said

A girl appeared on the screen. It was the first girl I interviewed. She was about twenty five she was dressed in a business suit.

“I got backstage passes to see them.Now this wasn’t my first backstage pass to B.A.P.I was so excited to get to see them again but this time they just weren’t the same.” She looked sad. “They had changed and not for the better.They yelled at the people that were working behind the scenes to make their concert goes smoothly about the smallest stuff.The leader, Bang Young Guk, he is the worst out of all of them.They had asked a girl to get them all water but when she came back Young Guk he took the bottle and threw it to the ground. Poor girl she looked so upset.The other members took their water and poured it on top of her head.She asked why, Jong up slapped her while Young Jae told her to shut up.Zelo answered her question…he said “You got us the wrong kind.” I couldn’t believe what I saw and heard. It wasn’t the same band.”

“When you met them the first time how were they?” I asked

“They were great!They gave all the fans free shirts, autographs, and some of their personal stuff!They would sit and talk with the fans for hours.They were so playful, sweet and nice.They didn’t care what brand of water they were drinking and when the fans were about the leave they would all get up and bow saying that they were glad we loved the show.They even thanked everyone who was backstage for all of their hard work.”

Next was the girl Zelo got to meet. But I had made her face fuzzy.

“Yes they have. I have been backstage a few times and the first two they were nice almost loving to their fans. They would even let girls without backstage passes come to the back or they would go out and try to talk to as many as they could. The last time though, something was wrong. They were hatful. A fan wanted Zelo’s and Young Guk’s autograph, she tripped and spilled soda all over both boys. She repeated sorry but both of them just poured the rest of the soda from her cup and their waters on her. She ran away crying. They were so mean. How can you do that to a girl, a fan who adores you?” she said crying at the end.

“Miss? Are you that girl?” I gentle asked

She nodded crying harder.

Next was a younger girl about fifteen.

"B.A.P was so awesome but they had been getting really nasty to their fans of late. They look so tired too. I have heard stories about their behavior but I think its because of those two mangers of theirs." she said

I pressed the button for my mice.

"Fans and band. The two mangers they are the reason we were forced to leave the house." I said into the mic. "Here is the B.A.P we got to know."

Pictures began to show. There was a picture of Zelo and I watching a movie together. Young Guk was smiling with both me and Rachel on his back. Dae Hyun had Rachel on his shoulders and there was a basket ball in her hands, both smiling. Jong Up and Young Jae was with me and Rachel, and you could tell we were about to prank Young Guk whose back was to the camera. Next was a video. It was Christmas day.

We were sitting around the tree. The presents were already sorted and you see me running back to my spot.

"Why are you filming this?" asked Young Guk

"No reason." I told him

He just smiled and stood up.

"Now Kat, Rachel." he started

"OH MY GOD YOU SAID OUR NAMES!" we yelled

He glared and wanted to yelled but didn't. "The band and I have came up with a decision. We would like you to formally accept you in our family."

We just stared.

And stared.

"WHAT?!" we yelled

"Welcome to the family." said Dae Hyun with a smile

"We don't know what to say." said Rachel

"Don't say anything." said Young Guk. "Just open the damn presents."

The video ended and a new video started.

It was the fancy suits and you could even see B.A.P hiding in the background.

“Those girls are ruining our plan!” said fancy suit one

“We have to get rid of them.” Said fancy suit two as they walked out the front door

The video ended.

I pressed the button turning on our mics and turned the light on so the band and fans could see us. We took off our wigs. Everyone looked at us. We could see the tears in the boys eyes. We stood.

"B.A.P we have discovered something important." I said flipping the switch so we weren't using our mics but they could hear us

We heard banging on the door. Everything is going to plan.

"You see your mangers." started Rachel

"Hold it you two." said Fancy suit one

They had broken down the door. We took the headphones off, standing and backing away.

"We know the truth." I said

"So we wanted to make B.A.P the worst band. Destroy the hearts of millions of fans." said Fancy suit two

"But why?" asked Rachel

"Because they would be fired and we would be promoted to presidents of TS Entertainment. And fill this world full of Blues!" laughed Fancy suit one

"Really?" I asked not believing it

On stage the president of TS Entertainment walked on and took a mic from one of the boys.

"Oh by the way they all heard you." said Rachel pointing out the window

"You two are FIRED!" yelled the president and he walked off

"You brats!" yelled Fancy suit two

"BITCHES DIE!" yelled Fancy suit one as he pulled out a gun

"Kat." said Rachel

"I know." I said

"That was not part of the plan." said Rachel

The Fancy Suits paused. "Plan?"

"Yep! You throwing us to you breaking down the door was all part of the plan."

"KAT! RACHEL!" yelled the boys

We ran, jumping out of the window making everyone screamed. But don't worry we had ropes waiting for us. We quickly climbed the rope to a giant ball that hanged from the ceiling. There was a shot. Thankfully he missed. We looked backed and saw guards wrestling with him. We made it to the top, where coiled rope waited us. Throwing that rope off the side we slid down to the ground and pulled on them hard. The ball opened, covering everyone in colorful feathers and a piece a paper hanged from it. It said 'B.A.P'.

"Kat and Rachel." we heard Young Guk

We hid in the crowd telling the fans to be quiet.

"We are sorry on how we acted." said Jong Up

"We were mad because you didn't pick a fight." said Young Jae

"But it looks like you were the whole time." said Dae Hyun

"You never showed us that prank that was on the piece of paper." said Himchan

"Was this it?" asked Zelo

I pulled out a mic that I took.

"It was." I said

"Why didn't you tell us?" asked Jong up

"They would have known." said Rachel

"Boys you got a concert to finish." I said

The concert went on. When it was over we went back to Jae Beom's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo I ended finishing the last few chapters sooner than I thought! Enjoy!