Status: Soon six Korean boys were shouting in Korean. We are pretty sure there are cuss words mixed in too. We couldn’t hold in the laughter anymore. They turned to us like lions on the hunt. “Don’t you mean colorful chickens on the hunt.” Laughed Rachel

Boys Are Pathetic

Chapter 12: Goodbye

~3rd Person POV~

Hello again. Kat wished that this last chapter be told by me and I get five more cookies. Now after the concert the boys looked for the two American girls yet they could find them. When they got back to their house, in front of the front door was an envelope. Young Guk picked it and they piled into the kitchen. In side was a letter and a few pictures. Young Guk read the letter.

Dear B.A.P

We wished to say this in person but the president wanted us to go back to America as soon as our prank was done. He paid for our air fair so don't worry. By the time you read this we will be on a plane heading back but we wished for you to know a few things.
1) We had fun living with you
2) We wish to call this place our home instead of America
3) We wish to come back
Now we understand if you never want to see us again. We will miss you!!!

Love Kat and Rachel

There was tears in the boys eyes. They looked at the pictures. They were of all of them with the girls. One was when they were teaching the girls to dance or try to, the other was when they all fell asleep after watching a movie in the living room.

The boys quickly disappeared in to their rooms. Young Guk went to the spray paint kit that Kat had gotten him, and the canvas from Rachel. He dropped to his knees. He would never admit it but he missed the two girls.

Jong Up played with the necklace that Kat had gotten him, it was his bunny. He spotted the prank book that Rachel got him. He laughed at the memory of the two American girls trying to teach him how to prank. He ended up pranking himself.

Himchan slid down his door, sighing. A camera sat on his desk along with a photo album. A few days before Christmas he had asked Kat to borrow her camera but it was one of those professional ones he was scared to break it. So for Christmas she got him a simple camera and Rachel got him a photo album so he could take pictures all day long.

Young Jae kicked his desk chair. He looked at his bed to see the big pillow that Kat had gotten him. It said 'Good Night Young Jae love Kat'. He laughed. Rachel had gotten him CDs of his favorite bands, they now sat on his desk.

Dae Hyun missed Rachel the most. He had a small crush on the American girl. Both the girls had gotten him movies. He even had watched a few with the band and the girls. He just wanted them back.

Zelo just let the tears roll down his cheeks. He grabbed the stuffed blue cat with a mask just like his around its neck. Kat got it for him. He loved it more than his bunny. He had these feelings for the crazy American girl. Dae Hyun had told him that he had a crush on the girl. The skateboard with his bunny and a blue cat like the stuff one Kat got him was on the bottom was leaning against the wall, Rachel had got it for him.

Kat and Rachel were just as bad. Kat was pressing the white bunny with a black mask and a black rose on its right ear to her chest. It was the reverse form of the B.A.P's bunny. A bracket with all the bunnies including hers and Rachel's jingled on her wrist. The bunny was from Zelo and the bracelet was from Young Guk. Young Jae gave her a book on pranks for advance Pranksters. Dae Hyun got her a photography book. Himchan got her a dance video while Jong Up got her black skate shoes with the B.A.P bunny. She was wearing them now.

Rachel had a black bunny with an orange mask and orange shoes. Her bunny from Zelo. Young Guk got her a dance video. Jong Up got her orange flip flops, which she was wearing. Himchan got her a bunch of movies. Dae Hyun got a stack of books, he found out her love of reading. Young Jae gave her a different book for pranks.

Both were sad. Tears were rolling down their cheeks. They didn't want to leave. They loved the boys. They wanted to go home.

THE END!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
The second book will be out soon!!! It's called Boys. Are. Pathetic. 2: The Return of Kat and Rachel!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!