Status: Posts will not come in a regular basis.

The Outcast Daughters

Experiment number 83429 has a name but it seems she is just a number, an outcast to society because of her genetic heritage. While there are few people who love her and will do anything to help her get through her rough spots she sees herself as nothing more than an outcast. She’s been in what is known as the experimental house 2 times already, a father who wants her to bring in more money, a mother who abandoned her, and a stepfamily who hates her. Doing her best to protect her younger full sister from what she has been through she grows up way to fast causing friends to worry about her and the recurrence of her going to the house. In the city she is raised she is the daughter of the mayor of the town but the civilians do not know of the secrets that lie behind closed doors. They see her, as a bubbly teenager trying to make some money for herself by babysitting not forced to so she can help the family.

As she ages, experiment number 83429 has more challenges to go through even with trying to avoid being put back in the experimental house. She has to learn to accept help and view a person who is trying to help her not annoying even if he can be very possessive with her. He is a major key in keeping her safe and where she should be, with people who love her. He might go about it very differently but what do you expect from a genius 5 years her senior. He recognizes what they are but knows that she does not. He will do anything in her power to help her and keep her safe but doesn’t like having to wait for her.

Her sister, rather naïve compared to experiment 83429 but still knows how to go about the world. Only a baby when her mom left and avoids conflict with the living family, she can be oblivious to situations happening around her. She has to open her eyes why her sister goes away for a long time and it is not her going away because she feels like. This is a situation she has never been in and can only imagine but she loves her sister and often wonders why her family rejects her for nothing she has done. She will do anything to help but without knowing the full story it is hard for her to help her sister. For her, she doesn’t know why she is an outcast.

For characters see: https://charahub.com/user/Dollydolphin