Status: One Shot// Completed

Dance With Me, Vic

Part 4

“Be my boyfriend Kells?” Vic asks sweetly, hoping Kellin would say yes. Of course he does, Kellin’s not that stupid to let Vic walk out of his life again.

“I’m still mad at you though.” Kellin jokes, pouting his lips. Vic just laughs pulling him into a hug. That’s when Kellin notices the paper and pulls it out of his hand. “What’s this?” Kellin asks.

“That is a way we can get our studio back.” Vic said, letting Kellin read it.

“I don’t know if I can Vic. I highly doubt that we could beat anyone. I mean we haven’t danced for weeks and I just, I’m sorry but no.” Kellin said.

“Kellin please, you loved dancing. We have 3 days til the audition. We could do our warm up dance to Helena and if we get accepted save Iris for the big competition. Please Kells.” Vic begged. Kellin thought about it, only agreeing to it because it was such a big deal to Vic.

“Okay fine, but what if we aren’t good enough?” Kellin doubted himself.

“Don’t worry babe, we’ll be fine. Now let’s start practicing.” Vic said, not failing to catch the blush that covered his boyfriend’s pale skin.

Each day until the audition they practiced and they practiced. Sure they had small arguments and a bunch of laughs in between but they were ready for whatever the judges were prepared to throw at them. The day of the competition, the boys dressed in white shirts and black skinny jeans and black toms. They were waiting to be called up to the stage which would be anytime soon. Not that many people were here which was surprising. Well either that or they didn’t make it and went home. The thought scared them even more, but they had to stay confident. When it was their turn, Kellin almost puked but decided to keep it down long enough to earn the scores of 8, 8.5 and a 9.5 giving them a solid lead to the finals.

“Holy shit, we did it Kells!” Vic screamed once they got out of the studio. Kellin laughed at his excitement, but secretly he was just as excited.

“I can’t believe it. Come on.” Vic smiled, grabbing Kellin’s arm and pulling him along with him.

“Where are we going?” Kellin asked, trying to keep up with his boyfriend’s pace.

“To celebrate, I’m taking you out to dinner.” Vic said, kissing Kellin’s cheek before leading them to a restaurant close by. When they were done eating, they headed to Kellin’s house for a night of what was supposed to be innocence. A quick kiss turned into a heated make out session, and that turned into both boys shirtless and staring into each others eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Vic asked Kellin, nervous that this is what Kellin wanted. Kellin nodded, pulling Vic down for a kiss.

“Just be gentle, please.” Kellin spoke softly, earning a nod from Vic. That night was one of the best ones they’ve shared. It was a new experience for both of them, considering they were no longer virgins. They didn’t regret anything either. After that night shared with Vic, both boys were confident as ever. Day through night they practiced the dance for Iris, even adding in the toe touch jump that Vic managed to finally do. They added other things along the way and soon it turned out to the perfect dance, well according to the both of them. It was a good thing they were on break because they would’ve been sleeping in every class.

The day of finals rolled around and they were near shitting their pants.

“Vic, I don’t think I can do this.” Kellin freaked out, his anxiety getting the best of him. It even took the most preparation to get him to do something like this. They were up next and the pressure was a bit too much to handle at the moment.

“Yes you can Kells, I have faith in you. Your choreography for Iris is fucking amazing okay? Even if we don’t we have the pride in actually doing something like this. Just keep your head high babe and remember to reach for the stars.” Vic whispered just before their names were called. They put their heart and soul into the dance, perfecting every toe touch jump, every spin, even the grand finale where Vic throws Kellin in the air, completes a quick 360 spin and catches him just in time. They earned a score of 9.5, 10 and 10.5. They weren’t sure if they had won, but they were pretty damn proud of themselves. Once all the other groups were finished, everyone was called out on stage so the winners could be announced.

“Today we were given the experience to see some of San Diego’s best dancers, and we are honored to have that opportunity. Out of all 25 groups, only 3 groups stood out the most to us.” The announcer said into the microphone.

“In third place, with the prize of $5,000....Tay and Alex.” They clap for the couple, but their heart beats increase.

“Vic what if we don’t win. I want to win.” Kellin whispered to Vic, trying to keep his cool. No words could console Kellin at the moment, so Vic just grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

“Have hope.” He whispered.

“In second place, with the prize of $10,000.....Oli and Hannah.” The crowd cheered.

“And last but not least. In first place, with the prize of $15,000 and their own dance studio.” The words tauntingly rolling off his tongue as he opened the envelope.

“Kellin and Victor.” He spoke. Kellin and Vic ran up to claim their prize, tears stinging their eyes and smiles hurting their cheeks. Vic had doubts, he was afraid he messed up a spin or two, maybe even a jump but it doesn’t matter now because they won.

“Vic! We won. Oh my god, we won.” Kellin exclaimed, jumping up and down. Vic was too happy to speak so he did the only thing he wanted to do. He kissed Kellin. When they pulled away, they had a bunch of strangers clapping for them, coming up to them and congratulating them.

When they got home later that night, Kellin voiced his thoughts.

“Vic, I love you.” He said slowly. It was bound to happen, Vic was the only person who made hell feel just like home.

“I love you too Kellin. I love you so much.” Vic said, kissing Kellin with 100% passion. When they pulled apart, Kellin walked up to the radio and Iris played through the speakers, loud and clear.

“Dance with me, Vic.” Kellin said, holding his hand out for Vic to take.

“Gladly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoosh the end, kinda dont like the ending, I started getting lazy but I needed to finish this before I could start on my actual fics. so yeah comment, dont comment. it's up to you.

-Lissy c: